How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Okay, so Im wrong then, that it is not culturally depended?  

Why should anyone continue reminding someone about the past if you choose to stay in a relationship? 

My x girlfriends and fiance, could never let go of what I once said, or did, and it devoloped to no good for both of us trowing to ball back and forth.

Not one time have my wife done that! 

And I believe many with me had the same experiences.

My experience with thai ladies, have been positive when it comes to building a relation, and especially my wife where we both manage to make each other better.

What we say and do not say can make a difference.

How the past and future can rob you off the presence. Look it up what it means in Buddhism 

*of the present, rather than presence. 
Though thinking of the past and future can be beneficial, if done in the right way. 

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No sense to you, if you break up with a  girlfriend who is a best friend, it's likely that friendship is over, maybe you've only had one girlfriend, your current one

Wrong….on every count. 

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Oh well, at least I now know that I don't have a clue.

Being someone’s ‘whore’ or ‘toy boy’ is undesirable in the scenario described. That is not the case with working girls in Asia. Not one of the girls has felt, to me, like a whore - as we relate to in the West - and as I would probably feel at some point in the Toy Boy scenario described above.

What is the scenario described? Who described it? 
My scenario is that at fifteen I lived with the 25 year old, rent free and when it was obvious I wasn’t really in to her, she didn’t object to me inviting my girlfriend my own age, around. A three bedroom apartment, so not an issue. A few months later, the other girl came to collect me to live with her, but I already had a girlfriend by then. Didn’t stop her from buying me clothes and jewellery and even giving me money to take my girlfriend out at the weekend. Asked me what my girlfriend(18) had that she didn’t have. I was 16. She was perhaps 23, I don’t remember exactly now. It’s not as if she wasn’t attractive. Men would wolf-whistle her in the street and I often wondered why she picked me. But my girlfriend was just as nice and not a ‘Madame’. 
So I know how it is from many different angles. 

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Not one of the girls has felt, to me, like a whore

that's one reason people start relationships with them and even get married.

they act differently than conventional prostitutes. 

they act a lot more like girlfriends, whether its fake or not. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NextG said:

*of the present, rather than presence. 
Though thinking of the past and future can be beneficial, if done in the right way. 

Thinking about the past is good for learning, but cultivate the past, Im not so sure if the past was no good! Plan for the future we do because we can, but future might never bee as you think. 

Thais is better at living today only, that was my point. What I have today, I have today, what I have tomorow, comes tomorow. generalization at its best of course.

Edited by Hummin

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Thinking about the past is good for learning, but cultivate the past, Im not so sure if the past was no good! Plan for the future we do because we can, but future might never bee as you think. 

Thais is better at living today only, that was my point. What I have today, I have today, what I have tomorow, comes tomorow. generalization at its best of course.

This is why one should do good things; to create good feelings and memories. In so that thoughts of your past can be succour in a time of need. 

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

This is why one should do good things; to create good feelings and memories. In so that thoughts of your past can be succour in a time of need. 

ideal yes, life is for some more complex than so. Have to remember people is not always born in to an ideal life and world, and life becomes a struggle from very beginning. 

A bar girl can be good even the work she do, and how many havent met a genuin good girl who just want to do good, even she was a bar girl? Do everyone have bad experiences with bar girls? Just asking since bar girls is on the topic. 

The world is round, so is the sun someone said

6 hours ago, Hummin said:

ideal yes, life is for some more complex than so. Have to remember people is not always born in to an ideal life and world, and life becomes a struggle from very beginning. 

A bar girl can be good even the work she do, and how many havent met a genuin good girl who just want to do good, even she was a bar girl? Do everyone have bad experiences with bar girls? Just asking since bar girls is on the topic. 

The world is round, so is the sun someone said

On the subject of ‘bar girls’; they are just part of life’s rich fabric. That part of which I prefer to not entangle myself. 

14 minutes ago, NextG said:

On the subject of ‘bar girls’; they are just part of life’s rich fabric. That part of which I prefer to not entangle myself. 

Indeed, they're not for everyone.  However, they are a big part of life in Thailand for many; hence the numerous threads like this one.

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Indeed, they're not for everyone.  However, they are a big part of life in Thailand for many; hence the numerous threads like this one.

Age is a big factor, people forget that, when older and the women are much younger why would they want a much older farang? well known bar girls play the short game and girlfriends and wives play the long game

25 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Age is a big factor, people forget that, when older and the women are much younger why would they want a much older farang? well known bar girls play the short game and girlfriends and wives play the long game

I asked exactly the same question to my Thai wifey, she replied there is little stigma in Isaan Thailand regarding younger gals hooking up with older guys especially farangs who are well known to look after and respect them irrespective of their previous job.

With regards to GF's and wives ''playing the long game'' just how long is the long game ? we've been together for 17 years since marriage and life is wonderful, well for me it is lol and i have no reason to think that wifey feels any different.

By the way wifey was 24yo and i 55yo when we met.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I asked exactly the same question to my Thai wifey, she replied there is little stigma in Isaan Thailand regarding younger gals hooking up with older guys especially farangs who are well known to look after and respect them irrespective of their previous job.

With regards to GF's and wives ''playing the long game'' just how long is the long game ? we've been together for 17 years since marriage and life is wonderful, well for me it is lol and i have no reason to think that wifey feels any different.

By the way wifey was 24yo and i 55yo when we met.

long game can be 30+ years, they seem to be happy if they get money for their family eventually

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

My Brit wife waited 30 years ......... that's why it's called the long game.

8 hours ago, NextG said:

Nobody likes guys that do 'good things' (not women anyways).

Sell drugs and murder people and you'll be overwhelmed with attractive girls wanting to have sex with you.

I speak from personal experience back in the UK, where I went from 'invisible' to 'pussy magnet' after just 3 violent (and public) encounters with the police.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I speak from personal experience back in the UK, where I went from 'invisible' to 'pussy magnet' after just 3 violent (and public) encounters with the police.

funny you say that, the other day i was having a massage and the lady wouldn't do anything until i showed her a photo of chopped up german man by olaf and she said how you have, i said i know people, then she wouldn't leave my package alone

Edited by scubascuba3

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

funny you say that, the other day i was having a massage and the lady wouldn't do anything until i showed her a photo of chopped up german man by olaf and she said how you have, i said i know people, then she wouldn't leave my package alone

I'l give that a try.

Meet my chopped up NZ friend.

image.png.04238a62c246e105a140f73948c91109.png

Edited by Ralf001

29 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

This thread is very misguided and ill informed.  Bargirls are, in fact, a much cheaper option than a "good" Thai girl.

Here is a working example.

I have a friend in Isaan.  She is well educated with degree from Chula.  She works in management for a big medical equipment factory in KK.  She ditched the husband years ago.  Worthless sitting around all day playing computer games.  Lives with her mum in mum's house.

She has two kids 10 and 14.  She is on 45K per month and is flat broke and has 320K in credit card debt at 20%+pa interest.  Unsolvable financial situation IMHO.  

She is very actively looking for a Farang to ride in on his white stallion.

She is a stunning lady by the way if anyone is interested.

Id shag her.

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Serious?

41 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody likes guys that do 'good things' (not women anyways).

Sell drugs and murder people and you'll be overwhelmed with attractive girls wanting to have sex with you.

???? Still with your skewed ways of thinking. 
Have you been reading my posts? I don’t mind ‘invisible’. I have problems in getting rid of them, let alone attracting them ????

You should compensate her total loss of income; you ask her to quit a business.

So if you want to pay 20 K a month you’re better off choosing the ugliest, most unsuccessful hooker you can find. As many seem to have done.