Thaksin helicoptered to Police Hospital at 3am after feeling ill says Department of Corrections

webfact

1 hour ago, hughrection said:

And the game begins.

Start will small seeds about his bad health & then he needs to stay there all the time. Next, he is so ill that he needs 24 hour care and he can only get that at home.

It's a game.

At that level, they really don't have to play 'low level games'. Or, would he have ever come back?

Just now, zhounan said:

Mafia fugitives also pretend to be sick in order to get a reduced sentence or house arrest.

As surely do non high profile convicts, but just don't get the news coverage.  As not being divisive maybe ... IMHO

1 hour ago, hughrection said:

And the game begins.

Start will small seeds about his bad health & then he needs to stay there all the time. Next, he is so ill that he needs 24 hour care and he can only get that at home.

It's a game.

As I wrote earlier, I see a compassionate pardon in the offing which will rejuvenate him to full health.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, rabas said:

Some of Thailand's best doctors are at the Army Hospital in Bangkok, ...  why not take him there?

Perhaps his minders (who are no doubt still there and powerful) don't want him near military folks? 

1 hour ago, VillageIdiot said:

Don't kid yourself, Srettha is just another sock-puppet of the Shinawatra Clan.

WHY  young Shinaatra Lady NOT being Prime Minister after all the hype on this very well connected and seemingly capable young prospect  ???

It is Mr. Srettha time now. 

Shinawatra era had been over. 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

And the  'shticks' and games begins felling ill all of a sudden and being helicoptered to hospital, never heard of any other prisoner being helicoptered to hospital before.

Wow were'nt they so lucky to have a helicopter available at 3am in the morning, for night flight over Bangkok would that need flight plan approval? 

55 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Being here since '91 I can say unequivocally that Thailand was most stable from 2001 to 2005.

Most development happened in the early 2000's, when Thaksin was PM.

A real democracy? Transition? Don't even try to tell me that under the military or since the coup in 2006 there has been anything of the sort. 

Nice attempt at diversion but not accepted.

Nobody (incl. me) has suggested there's been strong development under the military PMship (dictatorship) except of course some good development of railways.

Wow when he was living Singapore, he looked pretty chipper, shaking hands, then his golf stream jet. He looks pretty good a few hours after that while he’s in the hospital unit of the president. He gets so sick that they couldn’t treat him at the hospital maybe with some Pepto-Bismol instead they fly him to a Hospital. Well, he’s right on track in a few days so that he has to be at home state for health reasons TIT

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

You jogged my memory.. when I was in Venezuela I was told if arrested fake a heart attack.. they would take you to a hospital. Doing it in the cells wouldn't work out.

I don't know what to think... if he is unwell, I would have expected him to remain in Singapore.... anyhow, a lot of your points are not valid for what we have here.... I doubt we will get the truth anyhow!

"...I doubt we will get the truth anyhow!"

Couldn't agree more.

• Like 2