Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its not clear at 

They didn't face trails because they all died .

Hitler, Bin Laden and Epstein all died before they could face trial for their alleged crimes .

How does that relate to Trump being arrested and facing a trial  ?

They didn't have a trial because they died, rather than them not doing anything wrong 

“rather than them not doing anything wrong”

I find it quite astonishing, not to mention deeply worrying and disturbing, that someone can say that about Trump, in the face of such an overwhelming amount of evidence.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

“rather than them not doing anything wrong”

I find it quite astonishing, not to mention deeply worrying and disturbing, that someone can say that about Trump, in the face of such an overwhelming amount of evidence.

I was saying that about Bin Laden, Hitler and Epstein , its quite clear if you read the whole sentence rather than just taking a few words out the full sentence 

"They didn't have a trial because they died, rather than them not doing anything wrong "

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I believe you have previously stated that the 91 charges against Trump were bogus because witchhunt.

I think I used the "witchunt" word but not "bogus" (although probably also true in most cases).

But feel free to show me this elusive post that I apparently made.

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was saying that about Bin Laden, Hitler and Epstein , its quite clear if you read the whole sentence rather than just taking a few words out the full sentence 

"They didn't have a trial because they died, rather than them not doing anything wrong "

Ah, my bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you explain to me what he was trying to say ?

Umm, he wasn't 'trying' to say something.  He did say something, in an entertaining and intelligent way, using a form of expression called sarcasm.   Google it and it will be the thing you learn for today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, newnative said:

Umm, he wasn't 'trying' to say something.  He did say something, in an entertaining and intelligent way, using a form of expression called sarcasm.   Google it and it will be the thing you learn for today.

Oh I see, he wasn't trying to make any point at all . 

*Trump hasn't been found guilty in a Court of law* .

*Some people who have committed crimes died before they went to Court .*

I was trying to work out what the connection between the two statements was ( And I wont even attempt to work out where the sarcasm is supposed to be)

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I will type slowly so you understand.

Sometimes trials are not necessary for history and/or popular opinion to consider someone guilty. To wit:

Hitler

Osama Bin Laden

Donald Trump

Oh I see , what he was trying to say was that just because Trump hasn't  been found guilty in a Court of law , that doesn't necessarily mean that hes innocent of all charges .

He should have used people who have avoided justice , rather than those who died before  being taken to Court to face justice .

It would have been more easier to understand had he used Jimmy Savile as an example, rather than Hitler .

Actually, it would have been much easier if he would have just said  *just because Trump hasn't  been found guilty in a Court of law , that doesn't necessarily mean that he's innocent of all charges*

Well done all, we got there in the end

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

We all got there at the beginning. It was just you that struggled.

No you didn't , no one could explain it initially because it didn't make any sense , Seems like he just wanted to say Trumps name and add a few unsavoury characters to the list , lump Trump in with Hitler/Bin Laden and Epstein 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So, were Trump to die suddenly, then he's fair game? An interesting reversal on the old saying which yields De mortis nihil nisi malum ([Speak} nothing but ill of the dead)

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 9:42 PM, Danderman123 said:

I will type slowly so you understand.

Sometimes trials are not necessary for history and/or popular opinion to consider someone guilty. To wit:

Hitler

Osama Bin Laden

Donald Trump

How many people's deaths was Trump responsible for then, if you want to lump him in with mass murderers?

What country did he invade?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps he belongs to the "I hate Trump" cult, which has a number of members that post on here.

You need to get your definition of what a cult is, here is a lady that managed to leave the Trump cult but it cost her 60 days in jail and 36 months probation.

Pamela Hemphill pled guilty to demonstrating in a Capitol building. In May 2022, she was sentenced to 60 days in jail and 36 months' probation. In 2023, Trump publicly claimed her sentence was harsh. In response, she tweeted: "I pleaded guilty because I was guilty!" She told reporters: "It's a struggle trying to get away from gaslighting, Trump's narcissism and all the tactics they use... It was scary to leave the cult."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1