Social Media “Outraged” Over Erotic Show in Pattaya

webfact

Pattaya nightclub’s risqué show sparks controversy and calls for censoring
by Top 

image.jpeg

Picture courtesy of เที่ยวไหนพัทยา IPattaya Facebook

A wave of concern has swept across social media in Pattaya, sparked by a woman’s invitation to an erotic show at a local nightclub.

The woman, known only as Kat, shared a post on her personal Facebook page, encouraging people to attend her risqué performance with a male partner at the NEW SEASON 88 nightclub. Alongside her call to action, she posted a video clip from a previous show that has since stirred controversy.

In the contentious video, Kat is seen clad in a bikini, while her male partner is in his underwear, both engaging in suggestive behaviour. Despite the provocative nature of the clip, it is worth noting that there was no explicit nudity or sexual actions present. The nightclub in question, situated on Pattaya Third Road in North Pattaya, is strictly for patrons over the age of twenty.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/pattaya/pattaya-nightclubs-risque-show-sparks-controversy-and-calls-for-censoring

-- The Thaiger 2023-08-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

Ive noticed more and more 

The trashier the news outlet, the more and more they use the words "outrage" "new trend" "you need to...." "viral" "trend"

Maybe i need to stop noticing them or journalism is so trashy these days

I think you missed the several times that the author mocked the 'concern' of the people who were disappointed that the pristine image of Thailand was being sullied. She quite cleverly took the pi** out of them without quite saying they need to get a life. A well-written article, although I do question, as a journalist, the legitimacy of combining a news item with sarcastic comments. There is news reporting, and there are commentary pieces, and they are not usually combined.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, ezzra said:

If i remember correctly back in the 80', they used to have a full sex shows in some bars in BKk (or was it in Angeles city) where a young local man and a women would engage in a full, real sex act, not a mock up, lasted for some time before it was taken down, so again, nothing new under the sun.

It was BKK, upstairs along with, Coca-Cola mfg and baloon popping with darts in 2005

17 minutes ago, ezzra said:

If i remember correctly back in the 80', they used to have a full sex shows in some bars in BKk (or was it in Angeles city) where a young local man and a women would engage in a full, real sex act, not a mock up, lasted for some time before it was taken down, so again, nothing new under the sun.

Don't worry...these shows are still going on all over....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

Erotic shows in Pattaya?  Since when?

My wife and unborn child are as shocked as you.

Apparently the wowsers must have got on the w/anchors alert algorithm.

That Facebook is bad like that.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Both 'engaging' whilst upon a motorcycle lowered from the ceiling on chains if memory serves me correct!

• Like 2