Trump decries federal ‘fascist thugs’ despite judge’s warnings

Social Media

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Yes you are a nobody. I am too but at least I dont kid myself that Trump has no skills and I could do better than him. I couldnt give political speeches in a million years. Id just say look morons go sort out your own life. End of speech.

You also believe he's worth 2Bn. I guess he has the skill to lead the gullible. Again, not a skill I would admire.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bignok said:

Climate activists are fascists. They want state based control of your energy usage.

Given that in most free market countries governments are closely involved in regulation and rate setting of utilities, that ship has long since sailed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Of course, but this is a special case of political persecution by the current President as he knows he can't beat Trump in a fair contest. 

You do know that the judge is going to levy punishments on Trump, if warranted.

Unless you think that Biden is controlling the judge.

On 8/29/2023 at 4:56 AM, Tug said:

Stop treating this guy with kid gloves I wholeheartedly agree with build 766 lock that big mouth up for 2 weeks all stop period end of story if he starts flapping his yap again 1 month in the can enough allready lock him up!!!

By all means do so, but be prepared for the backlash to propel him into the big chair. Every time the left brings another court case against him he gains support and money. I can just imagine the increase in support that will be made if they actually lock him up.

Even now I doubt not that the ad men are relishing each new court case against him to use against the dems.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

By all means do so, but be prepared for the backlash to propel him into the big chair. Every time the left brings another court case against him he gains support and money. I can just imagine the increase in support that will be made if they actually lock him up.

Even now I doubt not that the ad men are relishing each new court case against him to use against the dems.

Support from whom? Republicans or the electorate at large? 

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Actually, I decided to take a look to see how his indictments have affected his support

image.png.9019e549d775ade6150ba6ffefcb6e15.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/national/

At least among Republicans it doesn't seem his support has significantly changed since early April.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Of course, but this is a special case of political persecution by the current President as he knows he can't beat Trump in a fair contest. 

Are you saying the last election was not a fair contest? Was the election stolen?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

It's a waste of time arguing with these Antifa types. Their obsession with Trump is out of control.

It does have entertainment value though ???? my favorite is the gyrating convolutions when those diaper burns flare up 

Edited by novacova

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he gets convicted of even half the things he's accused of, the only 'big chair' he will see will be electrified.

(and yes I know they don't use the electric chair in the US any more - I'm using wordplay). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, I decided to take a look to see how his indictments have affected his support

image.png.9019e549d775ade6150ba6ffefcb6e15.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/national/

At least among Republicans it doesn't seem his support has significantly changed since early April.

At this stage of the campaign, name recognition is the primary factor.

• Like 1