Head or Heart.

tanner

5 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

Soon to hate the cold and damp? I know a guy from the UK that has told me a number of times he isn't coming back. So far he always has. Now he says he won't be going back to the UK. Time will tell.

Yes but OP is 88 and at that age health care should also be a factor / one of my British friends who is 84 came back after a stay of 3 years in the UK but now he had a stroke and the health care in Hua Hin private hospitals costs him a fortune...

7 hours ago, fvw53 said:

Yes but OP is 88 and at that age health care should also be a factor / one of my British friends who is 84 came back after a stay of 3 years in the UK but now he had a stroke and the health care in Hua Hin private hospitals costs him a fortune...

The one I am talking about is also over 80. I am mid 70's and have been spending half my time in Thailand and the US. This is planned to be my last year to return to the US. Not a easy decision. I'm on fixed income. The cost to live in the US is really high. Just looking at menu prices from 3 years ago, now twice as high. Food from the market at least 50% higher.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1