Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

A better question would be “Why does former Israeli PM Ehud Barak believe the Israeli government is showing signs of fascism?”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ehud-barak-govt-shows-signs-of-fascism-mass-non-violent-revolt-may-be-needed/amp/

You made the claim , I was asking you to explain your claims

46 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Doubling down on the inflammatory garbage you're selling.

Facts, doubling down on facts.

Nothing has done more harm to Jews since the end of WW2 than the free pass that has been given to them because of holocaust guilt.

Israel is in an unhealthy state with inner turmoil escalating day by day as the decent folk become more and more outraged at the actions of the conservative nutters who have a stranglehold on the state.

Try and argue your case, make your points and refute untruths without resorting to base claims of antisemitism - you’ll be better off for it and may even learn a thing or two.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You made the claim , I was asking you to explain your claims

And I’ve provided two links to articles detailing Israel’s lurch towards fascism - what’s more both articles cite reputable Israeli’s and are published in Israeli media.

Why would you think Israel is not fascist?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

22 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

And I’ve provided two links to articles detailing Israel’s lurch towards fascism - what’s more both articles cite reputable Israeli’s and are published in Israeli media.

I am asking for your opinion though , you have made the claim and I am asking you to state the reasons for your claim .

Firstly you state why you think that Israel is fascist and then I will reply to those claims 

52 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Facts, doubling down on facts.

Nothing has done more harm to Jews since the end of WW2 than the free pass that has been given to them because of holocaust guilt.

Israel is in an unhealthy state with inner turmoil escalating day by day as the decent folk become more and more outraged at the actions of the conservative nutters who have a stranglehold on the state.

Try and argue your case, make your points and refute untruths without resorting to base claims of antisemitism - you’ll be better off for it and may even learn a thing or two.

Change the thread title to :

Outrage over MrMojoRisin  antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

????

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am asking for your opinion though , you have made the claim and I am asking you to state the reasons for your claim .

Firstly you state why you think that Israel is fascist and then I will reply to those claims 

Don’t feed the troll.

He wants to talk about anything anti Jewish/anti Israeli so long as it’s not the deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic statements by Abbas.

22 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Suggesting Israel is equivalent to Nazis is anti-semitic by definition.

It's meant as a shameless attack specifically targeting Jews.

You could just say fascist but no it has to be Nazis.

Don't tell me about better off.

I despise what you're doing here.

I have no problem with criticism of Israel and I never have.

I have a big problem with your Nazi equivalency game.

Like your fellow pro Israel shills here, your excitement and exuberance at the opportunity to label someone / anyone antisemitic has befuddled your comprehension skills.

I never suggested Israel (‘s behaviour) is equivalent to nazism - I clearly stated Israel is on a path that leads exactly in the direction towards Nazism (because they are).

Park your false outrage and manufactured indignation, global opinion on Israel is that it has become (or is on the verge of becoming) a fascist theocracy that daily commits human rights abuses against the Palestinian people.

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don’t feed the troll.

He wants to talk about anything anti Jewish/anti Israeli so long as it’s not the deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic statements by Abbas.

Geez, you must be leading a fulfilling life to be wasting time on garbage like this.

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Exhibit 1 

Fascist 

"or Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government"

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/fascism#:~:text=[noncount],Europe before World War II

Israel has elections and the people are allowed to disagree with the Government and also vote the Government  out of office , which by definition, means Israel isn't fascist 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Like your fellow pro Israel shills here, your excitement and exuberance at the opportunity to label someone / anyone antisemitic has befuddled your comprehension skills.

I never suggested Israel (‘s behaviour) is equivalent to nazism - I clearly stated Israel is on a path that leads exactly in the direction towards Nazism (because they are).

Park your false outrage and manufactured indignation, global opinion on Israel is that it has become (or is on the verge of becoming) a fascist theocracy that daily commits human rights abuses against the Palestinian people.

I think your points about Israel trending towards fascism are on point. And requests that you offer your own opinion as opposed to those who are highly qualified Israelis clearly not motivated by antisemitism are clearly evasive. Obviously, their opinions are more valuable than yours.

On the other hand, to suggest that Israel is heading towards Nazism is not legitimate. Unless you have some kind of evidence to offer that Israel is going to be engaged in mass extermination of Palestinians. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Exhibit 1 

Fascist 

"or Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government"

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/fascism#:~:text=[noncount],Europe before World War II

Israel has elections and the people are allowed to disagree with the Government and also vote the Government  out of office , which by definition, means Israel isn't fascist 

So why has former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak warned that Israel is in danger of becoming a fascist theocracy?

Do you think you have a better understanding of Israeli politics than Ehud Barak?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I call BS.

You played the Nazi card and you're busted.

Own it.

No true.

I can sympathise with you guys though, it really is impossible to defend the actions of Israel using logic, reason, common sense and facts. The consistency with which you guys avoid answering direct questions , outright lie and revert with puerile false ad hominem "antisemitism" accusations is something to behold.

The inanity of your collective responses explicitly exposes the weakness of your positions.

????????????

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No true.

I can sympathise with you guys though, it really is impossible to defend the actions of Israel using logic, reason, common sense and facts. The consistency with which you guys avoid answering direct questions , outright lie and revert with puerile false ad hominem "antisemitism" accusations is something to behold.

The inanity of your collective responses explicitly exposes the weakness of your positions.

????????????

Now, you're being evasive and using deflection.

Citing Ehud Barak's claim that Israel is heading towards fascism was a valid point.

Claiming that Israel is on the road to Nazism not so much.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No true.

????????????

There is absolutely no need to defend Israel, we’ll not in this thread anyway.

Nor is there a reason to offer up excuses and obfuscation for Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antiemetic statements, let alone liken Israel to the Nazis.

But you simply can’t help yourself.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I think your points about Israel trending towards fascism are on point. And requests that you offer your own opinion as opposed to those who are highly qualified Israelis clearly not motivated by antisemitism are clearly evasive. Obviously, their opinions are more valuable than yours.

On the other hand, to suggest that Israel is heading towards Nazism is not legitimate. Unless you have some kind of evidence to offer that Israel is going to be engaged in mass extermination of Palestinians. 

????‍♂️

At last,  bit of common sense.

Of course Ehud Barak's opinion is infinitely superior to mine on this topic.

Correct, I have stated the Israel is heading towards the evil's of nazism.

I've never said that they would arrive there, nor that they would even get close - just that they are clearly headed in the wrong direction (as the recent internal fighting amongst Israeli's and multiple inconclusive elections indicates).

• Haha 1

????‍♂️

At last,  bit of common sense.

Of course Ehud Barak's opinion is infinitely superior to mine on this topic.

Correct, I have stated the Israel is heading towards the evil's of nazism.

I've never said that they would arrive there, nor that they would even get close - just that they are clearly headed in the wrong direction (as the recent internal fighting amongst Israeli's and multiple inconclusive elections indicates).

Why even invoke Nazism, when Fascism is bad enough?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Now, you're being evasive and using deflection.

Citing Ehud Barak's claim that Israel is heading towards fascism was a valid point.

Claiming that Israel is on the road to Nazism not so much.

Are they on the path to peace and love?

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiqxJWKk7GBAxXPs1YBHZYVDtMQFnoECBEQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Fpoll-1-in-3-germans-have-poor-view-of-israel-dont-see-responsibility-toward-jews%2F&usg=AOvVaw1CXsskhbJnhYE-Nal0_HCx&opi=89978449

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why even invoke Nazism, when Fascism is bad enough?

I didn't.

Go back and read the posts.

I said fascism leads to naziism

The trouble with this topic is the only thing pro Israeli shills do is look for an opportunity to label any and all criticism of Israel as antisemitic in order to shut down the debate

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't.

Go back and read the posts.

I said fascism leads to naziism

The trouble with this topic is the only thing pro Israeli shills do is look for an opportunity to label any and all criticism of Israel as antisemitic in order to shut down the debate

Calling out antisemitism doesn’t make one an Israeli shill, neither does calling out apologies and obfuscating for Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic statements.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No true.

????????????

You guys?

Collective responses?

How much lower will you go?

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Calling out antisemitism doesn’t make one an Israeli shill, neither does calling out apologies and obfuscating for Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic statements.

Calling out antisemitism should only occur in cases of legitimate antisemitism.

Falsely labelling people and statements antisemitic because you've lost an argument is unacceptable.

Post WW2, there was unlimited sympathy and empathy for the jews of the world as the atrocities of the holocaust become widely known - in less than 100 years, via the actions of the state of Israel, that level of support has dissipated to the point where the Palestinians, frequent users of state sponsored  terrorism, now command the majority of the globes sympathy and empathy.

Quite the fall from grace.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Haha 1