Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wasn't Palestinian land though , Romans invaded the land in 135 B.C and took the land away from Jews and Jews only got their land back when the British left in 1948

Absent for 2000 years and you think they retained ownership?

How much of North America do you think should be handed over to the indigenous peoples of that land - let’s not forget, those people have never been absent from their land.

If your answer is anything other than all of it, explain your double standard.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Do Palestinians have human rights in the occupied territories?

If you are so concerned about Palestinians , are you also concerned about the 5000 other groups of people who do not have a homeland ?

Like the Uigars in China or the Rohingya in Myanmar or the Marsh Arabs or Kurds or the mnay others .............................or is it just the Palestinians you sympathise  with ?

Palestinians who are warring with Jews ?

For what reason do you just support Palestinians and not the other 5000 groups of people ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Absent for 2000 years and you think they retained ownership?

How much of North America do you think should be handed over to the indigenous peoples of that land - let’s not forget, those people have never been absent from their land.

If your answer is anything other than all of it, explain your double standard.

Jews have continuously  lived on the land for over 3000 years , although they did get exiled and banished from the land a few times over the years by invading forces , but Jews have always had a presence in the land for 3000 years 

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you are so concerned about Palestinians , are you also concerned about the 5000 other groups of people who do not have a homeland ?

Like the Uigars in China or the Rohingya in Myanmar or the Marsh Arabs or Kurds or the mnay others .............................or is it just the Palestinians you sympathise  with ?

Palestinians who are warring with Jews ?

For what reason do you just support Palestinians and not the other 5000 groups of people ?

There’s that complete lack of comprehension and basic logic.

What on earth makes you think I am not concerned about the suffering of other groups, such as the Uyghurs?

If you go back to page 2 of this thread you’ll see that I compared the treatment of the Uyghurs by China to the treatment of Palestinians by Israel.

You guys are so easy, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jews have continuously  lived on the land for over 3000 years , although they did get exiled and banished from the land a few times over the years by invading forces , but Jews have always had a presence in the land for 3000 years 

Dave Chappell - space Jews.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There’s that complete lack of comprehension and basic logic.

What on earth makes you think I am not concerned about the suffering of other groups, such as the Uyghurs?

If you go back to page 2 of this thread you’ll see that I compared the treatment of the Uyghurs by China to the treatment of Palestinians by Israel.

You guys are so easy, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

In which thread have you discussed the Uigars plight ?

As it would be off topic in this thread, we can discuss their plight in the relevant thread  .

Also, can we talk about the Rohingya's light in any relevant thread ?

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

In which thread have you discussed the Uigars plight ?

As it would be off topic in this thread, we can discuss their plight in the relevant thread  .

Also, can we talk about the Rohingya's light in any relevant thread ?

????????????

You raise the topic of the Uyghurs and then tell me the Uyghurs are off topic when I respond.

????????????

Page 2, this thread.

You guys need to stop being “thread topic nazis” - leave it to the moderators.

Comparison and analogy are great educational and information sharing tools.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

????????????

You raise the topic of the Uyghurs and then tell me the Uyghurs are off topic when I respond.

????????????

Page 2, this thread.

You guys need to stop being “thread topic nazis”. Comparison and analogy are great educational and information sharing tools.

I was asking you whether you have participated  in any threads about the Uigars/Rohingya/Kurds etc  and if so could you give me a link to those threads where the topic can be discussed without going off topic .

I was actually asking you to back up your claims that you also sympathise  with said groups with the same passion as you sympathize with the Palestinians .

So, where are those threads where you criticise the Myanmar Government for its treatment of the Rohingya ?

7 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Facts, doubling down on facts.

Nothing has done more harm to Jews since the end of WW2 than the free pass that has been given to them because of holocaust guilt.

You didn't reply to my previous question , so I will ask again .

What are those free passes that Jews have got since WW 2

On 9/9/2023 at 3:20 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Ordinary Palestinians  in Israel have the same rights as other Israelis , Palestinians serve on Israel's Parliament after being elected and Palestinians play for Israel's Nation football team

Israeli Palestinians have equal rights to other Israeli citizens , there is no apartheid happening   .

You have that confirmed by an Israeli (Palestinian)  ?

On 9/8/2023 at 3:28 PM, proton said:

On the other hand they have been offered their own country since the 1930's and always said no due to their hatred of Jews and not wanting the creation of Israel, attacked by Arab armies on it's founding and since.. Israel is the victim in the middle east not so called Palestinians.

I think you should brush up on your history. In the 1930's the area was under the British Mandate (1920–1948), the whole region, then and before, was known as 'Palestine'. After the WW2, the Allied powers decided to partition the area, and after the Independence (1948), The State of Israel was created. So blame it all on the colonial powers that won WW2. Wrecking havoc, and rewriting borders suitable to their needs . The same happened with Kuwait, and, of course, the Pattani Kingdom, given to Thailand by the British. 

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Calling out antisemitism should only occur in cases of legitimate antisemitism.

Falsely labelling people and statements antisemitic because you've lost an argument is unacceptable.

Post WW2, there was unlimited sympathy and empathy for the jews of the world as the atrocities of the holocaust become widely known - in less than 100 years, via the actions of the state of Israel, that level of support has dissipated to the point where the Palestinians, frequent users of state sponsored  terrorism, now command the majority of the globes sympathy and empathy.

Quite the fall from grace.

There have been a number of overt antisemitic posts in this thread, you’ve not called out any of them.

There’s a reason why that is.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SpaceKadet said:

I think you should brush up on your history. In the 1930's the area was under the British Mandate (1920–1948), the whole region, then and before, was known as 'Palestine'. After the WW2, the Allied powers decided to partition the area, and after the Independence (1948), The State of Israel was created. So blame it all on the colonial powers that won WW2. Wrecking havoc, and rewriting borders suitable to their needs . The same happened with Kuwait, and, of course, the Pattani Kingdom, given to Thailand by the British. 

You are missing the part where 2/3rds of the U.N member nations voted for the creation of a Jewish state and a Palestinian state on the land .

Jews accepted the offer of statehood and the Palestinians  rejected the offer of statehood and that why there is no Country called Palestine, because they rejected the offer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians are to a large extent of Hebrew origin, so they also have had a presence in the land for 3000 years. Rural Hebrew often stayed and converted later to Christianism and Islam for various reasons.

https://m.jpost.com/magazine/features/the-lost-palestinian-jews

Edited by candide

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There have been a number of overt antisemitic posts in this thread, you’ve not called out any of them.

There’s a reason why that is.

There sure is a reason, I ignore nonsense.

I don’t bother to call out Q Anon fools either.

Couldn't think of anything more pointless than engaging with real antisemites.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Wrong clue.

Go back to your excusing and obfuscating Abbas’ deliberately offensive and inflammatory antisemitic statements.

Then move onto your ‘Israel on the way to becoming Nazis’ 

And along the way your blindness to overt a antisemitism while relying yourself in antisemitic tropes.

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

So, what is that "free pass" that you claim Jews had had since 1945 ?

You made an anti Semitic statement suggesting Jews have had a free pass since the Holocaust .

Can you explain what you meant ?