Violent Attack in Nong Khai Leaves Teen Severely Injured

webfact

image.jpeg

A teenage boy in Nong Khai violently crashed his bike into another youngster, then assaulted the 15-year-old with a cutting instrument, resulting in severe injuries to his hand. The perpetrator then rapidly left the area.

image.jpeg

Picture: Daily News

This event occurred close to the Red Light crossroads on Mitraphap Road by the Nong Khai Vision Center and was recorded on a neighboring shop's security system, reported Daily News.

image.jpeg

The video revealed a convoy of four bikes, each with two teens. Post-crash, one of the youths was ejected from his motorcycle. Another teen swiftly moved in, wielding a mystery weapon, and then made a speedy exit.

The wounded youngster, referred to as 'A' to protect his identity, was transported without delay to Nong Khai Hospital in a pickup. He had a significant gash on his right palm, and his motorcycle companion suffered some injuries to his foot.

image.jpeg

Law enforcement is delving into the incident. Per Officer Yuthana Ngamchad's statement, past animosities might be the cause of the current situation. Officials are confident they've pinpointed the culprit and anticipate capturing him shortly.

-- ASEAN NOW 2023-09-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Thais never smiled much.

Maybe it's you or the ones that you come across.

The Thais that I work with smile and laugh lots. As do Thais in the area that I interact with.

LOS where I am.

A million times better than the folk back in the UK whenever I used to visit.

Smile and say hello to them and they cross to the other side of the street. (Possibly do not understand English?)

4 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Maybe it's you or the ones that you come across.

The Thais that I work with smile and laugh lots. As do Thais in the area that I interact with.

LOS where I am.

A million times better than the folk back in the UK whenever I used to visit.

Smile and say hello to them and they cross to the other side of the street. (Possibly do not understand English?)

So because Thais smile more than people from 1 nation you conclude they smile more than everybody? Great scientific theory 555

• Haha 1