Reckless car drifting stunt in busy Chon Buri intersection sparks outrage

snoop1130

I just witnessed an hour ago, a farang packing a holiday chick flying down Suthep zigzagging and wobbling nearly hitting a car as he cut in front and nearly hit a motorcycle risking his passengers life, utter stupidity. Complete idiot must have been running from a mob of machete toting swarm.  

Edited by novacova
  • Confused 4
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, novacova said:

I just witnessed an hour ago, a farang packing a holiday chick flying down Suthep zigzagging and wobbling nearly hitting a car as he cut in front and nearly hit a motorcycle risking his passengers life, utter stupidity. Complete idiot must have been running from a mob of machete toting swarm.  

you'll get used to it in time.

9 hours ago, Bassosa said:

Quite common this kind of stuff in the US I believe. I think they're called sideshows. Let's hope it doesn't catch on in Thailand.

Drifting has a massive scene here in thailand.

Infact there's loads of motorsport here and if you have the money it's easy to get involved on, yes.......even as a farangee.

9 hours ago, tandor said:

you'll get used to it in time.

In time? How many decades? Who gets used to imbeciles putting other peoples life at risk? Over the years, per capita I’ve seen way more farang stupidity on the roads then Thais by far, nearly every day. I can care less if someone wants to put their own life at risk without involving others. I think most of you are easily offended on the road and diaper rash ensues, now that is funny.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, novacova said:

In time? How many decades? Who gets used to imbeciles putting other peoples life at risk? Over the years, per capita I’ve seen way more farang stupidity on the roads then Thais by far, nearly every day. I can care less if someone wants to put their own life at risk without involving others. I think most of you are easily offended on the road and diaper rash ensues, now that is funny.

I would have to agree with you little kitty, it seems the farang motorbike drivers here are on a death wish. It is only a matter of time before they get hurt or die.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:21 PM, snoop1130 said:

The video depicts the car performing a dangerous drift stunt without any regard for the pedestrians crossing the road or other vehicles halted at the traffic light.

Like the motorcyclist who is running the red light?  ????

On 9/11/2023 at 6:41 PM, transam said:

I like motor sport, but for the life of me, I cannot see the point of drifting a car.....................:wacko:

And judging from the screenshot it was a front wheel drive car so it couldn't have been much of a drift, more like just yanking the handbrake on while steering right and momentarily oversteering.

• Like 1