Who is older, your wife/girlfriend or you?

RamenRaven

Who is older, your wife/girlfriend or you?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My partners have always been much younger than myself.  5-18 yrs in USA, 20 yrs +/- here/TH.

Never dated anyone over 30 in the USA, not really by design, just the way it was.

My daughter (Thai) likes the idea that her BF is younger than her.   Chip off the ol' block.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yeah, gen Z  losers.  

But I can imagine that the older ladies are constantly paranoid and thinking "Is this young stud going to ditch me for a younger lady?" So they take care of their looks and behave well.

Guess these younger gen boys are really the winners instead?

11 minutes ago, Expat68 said:

I am 70 year old and have never had a girlfriend/wife who has been within 6 years of my age in my lifetime. When I was young the biggest gap was 20 years, now I am older currently the gap is 30+, she doesn't complain, nor do I!!

Your partner is 100 years old??? That's impressive. 

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2023 at 6:01 AM, Ben Zioner said:

Yeah, gen Z  losers.  

That's a bit cruel, more to do with not understanding whats available to them IMHO.

When I first arrived age 52, I thought it was amazing that I could score a 40yo girlfriend.

Then I noticed that 30yo Thai ladies didn't cost any more, and had less baggage, so I went younger.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 6:11 AM, Dogmatix said:

When I was 17 I got my first real girlfriend who was 19 and had her own flat in London where I was studying at a crammer away from home. I moved in with her and did some growing up being around her friends who included a few older than her who had already graduated from university and were working. They were nice to me even though I was a long haired kid to them. Then I went to university myself and broke up with her and got  a gf my own age. Now my wife is 25 years younger. Theres a lot to said for an older gf when you are a teenager but do you want a 95 year old wife when you are 70?

She was 4 years older. We were together 4 1/2 years. Maggie May, 1971 …

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

46 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Fear of menopause? 

Nah, just worked out that way.  Also have to consider, I was only 45 in the USA, and could easily pass for 35, or so I was told.

When I say date, means a relationship, lived with or dating monogamously.  Did have a few friends w/bennies, in my age group, few years younger, when the mood struck us.  A couple co-workers at the airlines, quite convenient.

Menopause, wife going through that now, emotionally fine, but damn hot/cold is annoying.   Especially when I'm asleep and she adjust the AC.   Either wake up sweating or freezing ... ????

Me, 69 come December

Wife, 47 next month

1st Thai wife 22, me 44, 2 months shy of 45

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1