Angry Woman Stabs Pattaya Hotel Worker in Front of Popular Mall for Calling Cop on Her

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — An infuriated woman from Khon Kaen province stabbed the back of a hotel worker in Pattaya after the latter tried to call a cop on her for allegedly trying to enter a hotel without permission.

The violence was reported to Pattaya Police at 10:06 PM on September 20th, 2023. The police, emergency responders, and The Pattaya News hurried to the scene to inspect the incident.

At the front of the Central Mall Shopping Center authorities found a startled group of people circling the wounded man. He was identified as 25-year-old Mr. Thanadon Chaiyasat, a hotel employee.

He had been stabbed once in the back, suffering a serious wound, and was lying flat on the ground, crying in agony. The emergency responders urgently transferred him to a nearby hospital.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-09-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So was she carrying a knife in her bag? what was he stabbed with?

If you would have read the Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS , you would have read this:

Consequently, the woman ran away, so Thanadon chased after her. He intended to record a video as evidence and pursue legal action. Once they arrived at the shopping mall, however, the woman unexpectedly pulled out a knife and stabbed Thanadon in the back. Many shoppers and tourists witnessed the attack and screamed in shock. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Consequently, the woman ran away, so Thanadon chased after her. He intended to record a video as evidence and pursue legal action. Once they arrived at the shopping mall, however, the woman unexpectedly pulled out a knife and stabbed Thanadon in the back.

Years ago - Attempted murders - 25 years

These days - self defence lawyer gets you off with a 'carrying a knife' charge and probation or mental health issues and scot free 

• Like 2

What's a nice girl from Khon Kaen doing in Pattaya?  Doesn't she know the town is full of girls who . . .  uh, never mind.

Some guys have fantasies about sumo wrestlers, but probably not many.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, still kicking said:

What is wrong with Thai people everybody seems to carry a weapon this days 

Always have. My wife warned me years ago not to be aggressive towards Thai car drivers because many, many carry guns in the vehicle 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Its amazing what you can find if you click on FULL STORY before commenting otherwise you can look like a fool. 

Perhaps if the editors of these bits put more useful summaries of salient points, we wouldn't have to go to original story to figure out what went down. Thinking of times articles include 2-3 lines taking up addresses, chang wats, all sorts of tosh that doesn't matter unless you want to go rob a house

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Emdog said:

Perhaps if the editors of these bits put more useful summaries of salient points, we wouldn't have to go to original story to figure out what went down. Thinking of times articles include 2-3 lines taking up addresses, chang wats, all sorts of tosh that doesn't matter unless you want to go rob a house

You get what you pay for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bignok said:

Compared to when? Crime rates are down per capita most decades.

Maybe you never read the news before.

Compared to the 12 years I spent here before this year. I spent years in Pattaya and hotel staff did not get randomly stabbled, nor did people throw molotov cocktails at each other (as reported the other day). And daily reports of people freaking out psychotically throughout the country are becoming the norm.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/21/2023 at 3:46 PM, still kicking said:

What is wrong with Thai people everybody seems to carry a weapon this days 

I live here and I carry a weapon.

Just need to be quicker than the other guy or gal.

My ultimate goal is to never use said weapon.

• Sad 1