Doxy-PEP - Drastically reduces risk of catching certain STIs

scubascuba3

13 minutes ago, connda said:

Here's a better idea that doesn't threaten the entirety of humanity:  Wear Condoms!

If it suits you great, continue.

Out of interest you use dick pills? most men need dick pills and one major reason is condoms desensitizes the whole experience 

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Carry on wearing a condom if it suits you, you use dick pills?

Never used them (condoms) ! any more than I would wear a coat in the shower ???? I am however quite fussy on where I put it.????

back in the days when I wasnt married of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

Wrap up or get a steady partner who isn't sleeping around or one day you may be unfortunate enough to catch something  nasty that you can't  get rid of.

+1..but sense doesn’t exist for some in the heat of the moment.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

+1

20.7% of sex workers in Bangkok have HIV.  Not very good odds even with doxy-pep.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23512512/

Funny how the same guys who wouldn't think of going unmasked, or miss their vaccine, would take a 1 in 5 shot of getting HIV for lack of a condom.  Their right, I guess.  But then they pass it on.

I recommend those guys take PrEP also, it's ok for you guys who don't have sex anymore, or happy with boring sex with one person

• Sad 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

But if you get Doxycyline resistant gonorrhea, syphilis and chlamydia, then you're truly ****ed.

What the moronic UCSF professor's research fails to address is the well known effect that the indiscriminate use of antibiotics has on bacteria - Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria. 

By promoting the prophylaxis use of Doxycycline, the UCSF researchers are setting up the sexually promiscuous segment of society (and the rest of humanity for that matter) with a future with pathogens that no longer can be killed with standard antibiotics. 

Here's a better idea that doesn't threaten the entirety of humanity:  Wear Condoms!

When is the last time  you had sex? I mean "real sex", can't have that with a condom...

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I recommend those guys take PrEP also, it's ok for you guys who don't have sex anymore, or happy with boring sex with one person

I'd much rather have "boring" sex with one person (which it isn't) than sex with someone who only wants you to hurry up and get off so she can look for another john to squeeze money out of, all the while disgusted with a smile on her face.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

I'd much rather have "boring" sex with one person (which it isn't) than sex with someone who only wants you to hurry up and get off so she can look for another john to squeeze money out of, all the while disgusted with a smile on her face.

I wouldn't recommend that either, who would

2 hours ago, connda said:

But if you get Doxycyline resistant gonorrhea, syphilis and chlamydia, then you're truly ****ed.

What the moronic UCSF professor's research fails to address is the well known effect that the indiscriminate use of antibiotics has on bacteria - Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria. 

By promoting the prophylaxis use of Doxycycline, the UCSF researchers are setting up the sexually promiscuous segment of society (and the rest of humanity for that matter) with a future with pathogens that no longer can be killed with standard antibiotics. 

If you'd bothered to read the link you would have seen the below

Screenshot_2023-09-29-14-02-59-240_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

What about a hottie that digs you and loves sex?  Hard to beat this trifecta with a random 1 nighter.  Had this few times in my life.  One dumped me eventually, one was bat sht crazy which became frightening, and I'm now, three years running, with the last  I hope.  Your mostly right though...

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

What about a hottie that digs you and loves sex?  Hard to beat this trifecta with a random 1 nighter.  Had this few times in my life.  One dumped me eventually, one was bat sht crazy which became frightening, and I'm now, three years running, with the last  I hope.  Your mostly right though...

PrEP on demand dosing can be useful if someone might have sex certain nights of the week like Fridays and Saturdays etc