Video Shows Biden Saying, 'She Was 12, I was 30'?

Social Media

43 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

This going to get worse with AI. Too much can be created.  You can bet that if this was true it would have been big media News.  Why is AN printing such crap.

It WAS big media news.

Are you suggesting this is some kind of deep fake? ???? The level of delusion is incredible with the Bidens.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/biden-leaves-viewers-stunned-in-teachers-speech-she-was-12-i-was-30/

image.png.959270c00a116ca7a4e349ecf0ddd5ee.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Topic is about Biden and 12 year old girls, not you and the woman you met when she was 27.

The topic is from the world news forum and is open to comments from everyone.

If you don't like the post, you can always report it to the moderators, and let them deal with it as they wish.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Does Trump pay rent to be in your head? You like to talk about him so much he must live in there.

Oh dear, did you get out of bed the wrong side today?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, xylophone said:

So you are now a psychologist or a mindreader, as I said previously very sad, especially when it is taken out of context.

My only politics are that I support people who try to do the best for their country, and the GOP certainly don't fit into that category, whereas Biden and the Democrats are doing a good job in that regard.

I don't need to mindread when it's been recorded on video multiple times. 

Anyway, I'd rather not continue to engage with someone who thinks it's OK. Byeee.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ujayujay said:

I think your imagination is dubious????????????

Not at all. You can quite clearly see the mother in the video keeping a VERY close eye on Joe, then giving him the "F off" pat on the shoulder, while carefully manoeuvering her child out of his reach. 

He has no personal boundaries. Either sniffing/touching women, or commenting on men's biceps. Very inappropriate. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1