Video Shows Biden Saying, 'She Was 12, I was 30'?

Social Media

Child annoyance Penal Code § 647.6 also refers to molesting a child—but molesting and annoyance are synonyms under the law.

The crime of child annoyance involves behavior directed toward a child under 18 that is motivated by an abnormal or unnatural sexual interest in that child.

To constitute a crime, the behavior must be such that it would disturb, irritate, offend, or injure a normal person.

The Cspan video is very telling appears to be possible child annoyance? He grabs her arm she is turning her head away from him as he appears to be smelling her, then kisses her.  Does she look disturbed, irritated or offended?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, retarius said:

He says in in a lewd sort of way. But this is the guy that showered with his daughter when she was 14. She recorded in her diary that she felt 'very uncomfortable'. For me he's a pervert.

The usual B.S.

No Evidence Ashley Biden Said She Feared Her Father 'Coming in the Shower' with Her

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-diary-afraid/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2023 at 9:26 AM, candide said:

They never stop trying! :biggrin:

#MAGAliarfascist!

In October 2022, PolitiFact also debunked a claim about the viral clip after some social media users claimed the in-question remark was about Jill Biden, underscoring the president is nearly 10 years older than his wife.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/10/04/biden-video-she-was-12-i-was-30/

21 minutes ago, impulse said:

Kinda curious...  On what post did someone start claiming he was referring to his wife at 12 yo.  I recall he was doing a shout-out to someone in the audience, about how long he's known her.  Or did I miss something?

My post was not a claim. It was intended to highlight that it was not the first time the right-wing made baseless claims about it.

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2023 at 9:36 PM, Social Media said:

image.png

In October 2023, a video went viral on social media, purportedly proving that U.S. President Joe Biden behaved inappropriately with a minor. "She was 12, I was 30," one viral post captioned the video, citing his alleged remark at a public event.

"I'm definitely not surprised ???? he is a weirdo," one X (formerly Twitter) user commented. A post from September 2022, with the same video and caption, received a comment that read, "When a pedophile TELLS you he's a pedophile BELIEVE it! #PedoHitlerbiden."

FULL STORY

image.png

Nobody is going to buy ASEAN 8; moderators allow crap like this to linger on the site.  If it’s still up in 24 hrs I am going to unsubscribe myself. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, billd766 said:

The topic is from the world news forum and is open to comments from everyone.

If you don't like the post, you can always report it to the moderators, and let them deal with it as they wish.

Oh dear, did you get out of bed the wrong side today?

Your side often complains when the opposition goes off topic, so I am just returning the complaint. I never said I didn't like the post, and if every off topic was reported the mods wouldn't have enough time in the day to deal with them all.

At my age either side of the bed is the wrong side.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

I have that beat! When my Wife was 12, I was 40! Damn! Deal with it! It can be stated as FACT! Then again, for those capable of critical thinking … I would have been in the USA and my future Wife in Thailand … that too is FACT. Additionally, while there is a 26 year difference in age … FACT … we did not meet until 2017. Thus FACT needs to have some thinking applied (for those who are capable). Today, I am 76, my Wife 50.

As you didn't meet her when she was 12, I fail to see what relevance that has to the topic, which is Biden being creepy.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I also showered with my father when I was maybe 10 years old. We did exactly that, shower.

I also think I remember I felt a little uncomfortable. But my father didn't do anything he shouldn't have done. But imagine now someone would come out: My father showered with me when I was 10. The horror! 

I guess few of us had a life where one or the other situation couldn't have been misinterpreted. 

Biden if obviously far away from being the perfect president. But I understand that people voted for him, looking at the alternative. 

I shored with my nice when she was8. So, I am a paedophile?

• Sad 1