TikTok user spends 13 hours locked in bathroom (video)

webfact

Over to the left, she would have seen some very nice 'hinges'. She would have only needed to pop the cap off the ends with the pliers (and hammer) and then use a slim screwdriver to force the pins out of each hinge. Someone on the other side would (probably) need to push the door open.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The post generated a significant number of comments from curious netizens, questioning why she didn’t call for help and how she managed to get the tools inside the bathroom.

On the video it is clear that the sawing and drilling was done from outside.

Seeing how this is posted in 'Bangkok News', I am assuming these are Thais, which does not surprise me.

All the more reason Thailand needs spend less time chasing fast-easy money, and stop to take a good long look at itself. But I think we'll be seeing the Easter Bunny appear long before that ever happens.

As another famous scholar once said, Thai Culture clearly proves Darwinian Theory.

Edited by tkramer
  • Like 1

13 hours seems about right for a Thai person with the help of someone on the other side to figure out how exit a locked bathroom.

If my kid was locked in a bathroom Id probably kick the door down after 20 minutes. 

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

13 hours seems about right for a Thai person with the help of someone on the other side to figure out how exit a locked bathroom.

If my kid was locked in a bathroom Id probably kick the door down after 20 minutes. 

Not me. You've got to give it at least another couple of hours because...well, you never know...

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2023 at 11:46 AM, FritsSikkink said:

What a load of BS of an attention seeking numbnut.

Could have phone emergency services and would be out in no time.

Pathetic what people do for a bit of attention.

agree... unfortunately some do this type of stupid things and get payed for it