ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

A poster here is giving to much credit to the strategic plans, goals and how they are achieving them. Hamas a terror group who are solely barbarians with not an ounce of sense between them aside from utter evil, the desire to kill Jews and create an Islamic state throughout the world.

The puppet masters are Iran:

The Israeli Air Force is now Confirmed to have Struck both Aleppo and Damascus International Airport tonight in Western Syria with most of the Damage appearing to be to the Runways resulting in the Airports to be Out-of-Service until further notice; these Strikes are once again likely to be a “Warning” to the Syrian Government against allowing the Transfer of Iranian Arms through these Airports.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715965281283997867

Where do these Syrian cargo airplanes land ? Gaza International Airport?

53 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You are not allowed to be anti-Israel on this thread, you have to condone what they are doing.

So sad the gaslighting and bullying on this thread by Pro-Israel posters. Many respectable posters have been pushed away. 

Not allowed how? You keep at it for quite some time now.

49 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Nope, all those who criticize anything about Israel are falsely branded racists.   

Trolls are indeed of a different race.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

This wasn't addressed to me, but I'll throw in my two cents.

I think your posts do show negative bias with regard to Israel, but pretty much within reason. A point of view that can be addressed, discussed and so on. Also, I don't think that you support Hamas actions, or 'cheer' them. Same goes for the antisemitic allegations.

As for the Palestinians, I feel that you often express a more sympathetic approach, which (IMO) is more identifying with the underdog, and less being very invested in their 'cause'. My impression is that, whether due to basic sentiment or lack of  knowledge, you tend to cut them more slack, as it were.

I don't think it's completely correct, but it sure is a more balanced view than that expressed by other members, maybe they're less adapt to comprehensive reading.

So thanks.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Watching Sky News this morning Israel has warned to remove the Snake's head IRAN,

What has Iran to do with the 7 October Hamas attack?

Can you backup any Iranian involvement with Hamas for this conflict with credible links?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You don't think this qualifies as a racist post?

image.png.f6c1d4f91f0794769192ed00281d0b21.png

And, by the way, I've called out Neeranam for being an anti-Semite based on his assertion that a certain negative comment from a member could only be made by a Jewish person. So, it's not as though I hold him in esteem.

Debatable I guess but that was not his claim, his claim was, my highlight:

"Nope, all those who criticize anything about Israel are falsely branded racists."

Which is simply false. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Stop trying to get members banned. If you put your hand in the fire don't moan when your fingers get Burned.

Just a few of yours: gaslighting, trolling, passive aggression, etc..

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18431498

you're still banned on there Paul.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18431518

Whats the small name for Richard Chef.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18434300

Had a forced holiday have we Mojo?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18432940

Careful Transam he will report you.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18433056

Oh I see Thorgals up 555

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Still waiting for you to support your claim that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th, or admit you were lying. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, in the immediate sense, probably nothing. And I say that as someone who started out with the conviction that Iran had at least participated in the planning of the operation. But according to things I've read from trustworthy sources that cite Israeli intelligence, the Israelis say that they don't have any evidence that this is the case.

That said, Iran is obviously the major supplier of weaponry to Hamas and Hezbollah. I don't think it would be possible for either of those organization to achieve the levels of strength and sophistication they've achieved without Iranian support.

And the Iranian government is not exactly popular with it's own people either. It's dedication to funding Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas instead of funding its own development has certainly damaged the Iranian economy. Couple that with the corruption of the Iranian govt and it may wind up being overthrown.

But comments from Israel about cutting off the head of the snake actually serve to support the Iranian government's narrative tying its internal opponents to Israel.

Iran participated in the unification of Hamas (Sunni) and Hezbollah (Shia) in the past.

The Hezbollah militias reunited as well Shia, Sunni as Catholic fighters during the Syrian war.

A direct connection between Hamas and Iran has never been proven, it's only 'suggested' on media platforms.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

I have never banned on any site for my view regarding atrocities committed in the name of Judaism, Christianity or Islam. Please explain.

Paul, I've used his reply to you to pinpoint that targeting individuals is not exclusive on this thread.

If you dare to answer on these loaded proposals you will be labeled (just for fun) as antisemite, Hamas lover, stupid, racist, etc...

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

Paul, I've used his reply to you to pinpoint that targeting individuals is not exclusive on this thread.

If you dare to answer on these loaded proposals you will be labeled (just for fun) as antisemite, Hamas lover, stupid, racist, etc...

Thankyou@Thorgal

However, I was responding to the initial response by @BarraMarra 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Still waiting for you to support your claim that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th, or admit you were lying. 

My reply was based on the diversity of the Palestinian group that is still alive in Gaza and that has nothing to do with Hamas.

You've asked me can you just name a few of them.

You distorted my answer to the diversity of the victims.

After all you needed more time to come up with feedback of International Law allowing collateral damage on non-combatants during war.

With your distortion/logic I would have declared following groups in Gaza all died in almost 2 weeks :

- all kids younger than 16 y

- all press

- all medics

- all others

How about the International Laws to back up that your IDF collateral damage on all Palestinians is legal. Can you provide the links or reference number of international laws applicable?

Edited by Thorgal

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Unbelievable that we have a poster here claiming there is no direct connection here to Iran and Hamas. Iran supplies at least 100 million a year to Hamas. That's without the money for weapons, training and logistics. Tehran’s long term ambition is to surround Israel with legions of paramilitary fighters. It may not have known the precise details of this latest attack but its certainly a major player.

Of course, Hamas rips off its own Palestinians in Gaza via extortion, money intended for charitable organizations, taxes etc. 

I'm not sure where you draw the Iran support figure from. Doubt that there's an accurate take on this - publicly, at least. Also, if the money does not go toward weapons, training and logistics - what is it used for? If to support civilian projects, then it's not so different than the money given by Qatar (and which Netanyahu ok'd), or projects supported by the EU, UN and others.

As far as I'm aware, Iran's closer ally in the Gaza Strip is the Islamic Jihad, relations with Hamas knowing ups and downs over the years. Not saying Iran does not support the Hamas, one way or another, just that there not much solid information made public on this.

IMO, Iran's involvement in this runs quite deep - whether directly or via the Hezbollah. As far as the attack itself, though, I think it's more to do with tactical advice, maybe some equipment specifics, and a promise to have Hamas's back. But again, no hard evidence of that. Yet. Pretty sure all will surface before long.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It is worth noting that the same poster claiming no direct connection between Iran and hamas, also claims that that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th!

Did he ever post any evidence? if not such scandalous fake news should be deleted. I don't think I have seen even the most deranged Hamas supporter claiming this.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm not sure where you draw the Iran support figure from. Doubt that there's an accurate take on this - publicly, at least. Also, if the money does not go toward weapons, training and logistics - what is it used for? If to support civilian projects, then it's not so different than the money given by Qatar (and which Netanyahu ok'd), or projects supported by the EU, UN and others.

As far as I'm aware, Iran's closer ally in the Gaza Strip is the Islamic Jihad, relations with Hamas knowing ups and downs over the years. Not saying Iran does not support the Hamas, one way or another, just that there not much solid information made public on this.

IMO, Iran's involvement in this runs quite deep - whether directly or via the Hezbollah. As far as the attack itself, though, I think it's more to do with tactical advice, maybe some equipment specifics, and a promise to have Hamas's back. But again, no hard evidence of that. Yet. Pretty sure all will surface before long.

In addition to the charitable fronts, Matthew Levitt, a former counterterrorism intelligence analyst at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, told Insider that international support, mainly from Iran, has been "the one big constant" in Hamas' funding, estimating that Iran contributes between $70 and $100 million a year to support the militant group.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-does-a-militant-group-like-hamas-get-its-money-2023-10

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1