ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Still waiting for you to support your claims/lies that Israel has killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th, and that Briton is sending an aircraft carrier. 

You, placeholder and stevenl go together perfectly. 

Yes, our resident "Anti Brigade", whatever the subject......:annoyed:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Still waiting for you to support your claims/lies that Israel has killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th, and that Briton is sending an aircraft carrier. 

Lol, you really have no clue.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're lying, I never said I should be ignored when I make false claims. 

You made a false claim and when that was pointed out to you you ignored it.

You're right, you didn't say it, you did it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If you're talking about me claiming placeholder called the writer a liar, I stand by that. When you claim someone should not be believed, to my way of thinking, you are effectively calling them a liar. You see it differently. Just like when someone says "I am not excusing hamas, but...", to me, it seems like they are making excuses for hamas.

In any event, I never asked anyone to ignore my clams, you just made that up. I'm glad you brought it up, because unlike you, I want to try to support my position, not just make some lame comment like: "Lol, you really have no clue."

Weak. 

He also didn't claim he should not be believed. It's ok, just a lack of understanding of the English language on your part.

4 minutes ago, metisdead said:

String of Hamas, Islamic Jihad rocket misfires have resulted in the deaths of multiple civilians in Gaza: IDF

A steady stream of rocket misfires by Hamas and Islamic Jihad have resulted in the deaths of several Palestinians since the war between Israel and Iran-backed terrorists first began earlier this month, according to one Israeli defense official.

"They are killing their own people," Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman Daniel Hagari said Saturday.

Hagari noted that one-fifth of the rockets that have been fired by Hamas and Islamic Jihad have missed intended targets and landed inside Gaza, killing civilians. That number, Hagari said, amounts to more than 550 rockets.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/string-hamas-islamic-jihad-rocket-misfires-resulted-deaths-multiple-civilians-gaza-idf

Not something that Gaza Hamas run health Authority mention when giving daily totals of deaths

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not something that Gaza Hamas run health Authority mention when giving daily totals of deaths

They are placed on the 'killed by Israeli bombings attacks' column. Hamas leader, Mashal, did say sacrifices will be required.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

He also didn't claim he should not be believed. It's ok, just a lack of understanding of the English language on your part.

Lol, you really have no clue. That goes for both of you. 

You can't believe him, but I'm not calling him a liar...

You guys are hilarious. 

Liar03.png.7b211de044313c2bd2cf1797a99b9b6e.png

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

@YellowtailIt is rather clear that to date, +1,000,000 Palestinians are not dead yet. Could well be on the cards in the forthcoming days for the.2,000,000 population of Gaza under siege after 2 weeks, allowance of a 20 Humanitarian Trucks gives relief.?

There lucky there getting relief in the form of Aid do you think Russia would allow Aid through there border into the Ukraine for all the thoudands of civilians they have killed in Ukraine.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

There lucky there getting relief in the form of Aid do you think Russia would allow Aid through there border into the Ukraine for all the thoudands of civilians they have killed in Ukraine.

There lucky there getting relief in the form of Aid, this is my problem with all the Zionist/Right-Wing crazies of Israel, such lovely people. What has Russia/Ukraine got to do with this thread?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

There lucky there getting relief in the form of Aid, this is my problem with all the Zionist/Right-Wing crazies of Israel, such lovely people. What has Russia/Ukraine got to do with this thread?

Oh you still here ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

outed

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

No, you've avoided to answer my question about which international law allows Israel to use excessive force on non-combatants.

Got at least an insight from Daniel Levy - ex-Israel peace negotiator

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

No, you've avoided to answer my question about which international law allows Israel to use excessive force on non-combatants.

Got at least an another insight from Raz Segal - A Textbook case of Genocide

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If the enemy combatants hide among the general population, then the opposing force can legitimately engage in both the combatants and the others .

Notice that it WAS Hamas who broke international law when they attacked Israel  and you have turned it around to suggest it was Israel who broke international law 

Gaza is under Israeli occupation and became under siege.

Can the Palestinians of Gaza apply International law?

https://www.icrc.org/en/doc/resources/documents/misc/634kfc.htm

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Gaza is under Israeli occupation and became under siege.

Can the Palestinians of Gaza apply International law?

https://www.icrc.org/en/doc/resources/documents/misc/634kfc.htm

You tell me , are they laws exempting Palestinian's from international law for some reason ?

Can Palestinians go abroad and freely murder and rape and take hostages and it be legal ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1