ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Elaborate.

Have already done so more than once on these topics.

There is no one version of Zionism.

Almost all of them hostages from the kibbutzim would qualify as Zionist. Many of them were pro-peace, left wing voters.

Posters on here go on about Zionism as if it's only representatives were the extreme, religious, right wing illegal settlers etc.

But you already knew that. Surely after reading all them books about the other side's views and all.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

"Mainstream at the time"

Does that excuse Begin's butchery at Deir Yassin and the King David Hotel, because he wasn't yet 'mainstream'?

If so, then in some bizarre future, will Mohammed Deif be at Camp David dining with a future POTUS?

Terrorists are terrorists. Deif is a terrorist. Begin was a terrorist. Arafat (whom I did not forget...and even met him once) was a terrorist.

I think we've been over this twice on recent topics.

To address your questions again - i did not excuse said action. My point was toward how representative of public attitude and support such actions and organizations were. If Palestinian terrorism was being carried out by similar organizations, rather than what Hamas is (or what Fatah was) perceptions and reactions would be different.

As for Deif, I hope he will not. As said on previous exchanges - I did not and do not consider Begin (or Shamir)'s being Israel's PM to have been the best choices, to put it mildly. Perhaps there's also a time element involved - both assumed office decades after events.

Terrorists sometimes become heads of state etc. That often comes after renouncing terrorism, though. With Begin, it can be safely said (IMO) that this applies, Arafat maybe partially so, and Deif isn't quite 'there' yet.

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Indeed.

But 'precision weapon' does not necessarily imply the level of precision you pretend is required by law.

They are quite accurate, enough so to pass legal bars involved.

If you have issues with that, take it up with those who authored and legislated relevant rules.

Even in the Gulf War, we saw precision bombs going into Air Vents that's how accurate they are. Since then they have got even more Accurate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

"Mainstream at the time"

Does that excuse Begin's butchery at Deir Yassin and the King David Hotel, because he wasn't yet 'mainstream'?

If so, then in some bizarre future, will Mohammed Deif be at Camp David dining with a future POTUS?

Terrorists are terrorists. Deif is a terrorist. Begin was a terrorist. Arafat (whom I did not forget...and even met him once) was a terrorist.

So was Mandela he was locked up for 25 yrs for it your point on this thread is ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Walker88 said:

"Mainstream at the time"

88 in the user name too. Outed.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Responsibility lies with Hamas 

In WW2, Germany bombed London for the first time and killed civilians, the next day and for long after the UK bomb Germans cities and killed civilians, reap what you sow, most Hamas soldiers are from Palestine

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Seppius said:

In WW2, Germany bombed London for the first time and killed civilians, the next day and for long after the UK bomb Germans cities and killed civilians, reap what you sow, most Hamas soldiers are from Palestine

Start a war, then whine about your opponents actions after you lose. But, but, but, but, what about this, what about that, you did it too,we were provoked, sob sob sob.

My position as an American is easy and based on law and morals. Utilize or threaten deady force and I am entitled to use such force as I reasonably deem necessary to end the threat or actions. If you chose to involve innocents, like hiding behind them and they are accidently killed or injured, its your fault, not mine.

Hamas started shooting, now they will pay the price. Easy solution to the unavoidable civilian casualties that Hamas apparently doesnt care about (even though their neo nazi and anti semitic allies harp on those) is unconditional surrender.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Start a war, then whine about your opponents actions after you lose. But, but, but, but, what about this, what about that, you did it too,we were provoked, sob sob sob.

My position as an American is easy and based on law and morals. Utilize or threaten deady force and I am entitled to use such force as I reasonably deem necessary to end the threat or actions. If you chose to involve innocents, like hiding behind them and they are accidently killed or injured, its your fault, not mine.

Hamas started shooting, now they will pay the price. Easy solution to the unavoidable civilian casualties that Hamas apparently doesnt care about (even though their neo nazi and anti semitic allies harp on those) is unconditional surrender.

American…, law…, morals.

🤣🤣🤣

Even in a thread with so much nonsense, this takes the cake.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Responsibility lies with Hamas 

If you truly believe that, then you have lost all humanity. You are in a cult. Anyone who thinks the deaths of so many innocents is a price worth paying for some land…, we’ll - it says all that needs to be said about such people.

The casual dismissal of such a large scale human tragedy is Hamas level barbarism.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Is it possible to name members posting videos unattributed?

Is it possible to name members who are constantly prattling on as if they were a high school hall monitor ratting on fellow students to get a pat on the head from authorities?

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

American…, law…, morals.

🤣🤣🤣

Even in a thread with so much nonsense, this takes the cake.

🤣🤣🤣

Notice the combination of anti Semitism and anti americanism.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

88 in the user name too. Outed.

10 to 1 that is simply their birth year.

Your eagerness to label people without sufficient evidence has debased all value of the slurs you are hurling about.

I guess now you’ll have to try debating using facts and intellect instead. I already know how you’ll fare.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

C’mon, you really think America obeys international law?

Where dem WMD’s at?

🤣🤣🤣

How many times have you baselessly typed “antisemitism” now? It’s a pretty p1ss poor substitute for substance.

You are what you are, thats the substance. I dont really argue with your lot, other than to out them.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If you truly believe that, then you have lost all humanity. You are in a cult. Anyone who thinks the deaths of so many innocents is a price worth paying for some land…, we’ll - it says all that needs to be said about such people.

The casual dismissal of such a large scale human tragedy is Hamas level barbarism.

The deaths of the Palestinians was to rescue the hostages, to save the lives of the hostages , not just Jewish hostages, but numerous other people as well .

Once again you are twisting the reality around by saying this is all about land , the reason for the retaliation is to free the hostages and to bring war criminals and terrorist to justice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The deaths of the Palestinians was to rescue the hostages, to save the lives of the hostages , not just Jewish hostages, but numerous other people as well .

Once again you are twisting the reality around by saying this is all about land , the reason for the retaliation is to free the hostages and to bring war criminals and terrorist to justice

The root cause is land.

No land theft = no hostages = no dead babies on either side.

There would not be millions of Jews / Israeli's in the Middle East if not for the bungled land theft post WW2.

Israel has no legitimate claim to the land other than its current existence.

This will not end until the Palestinians have what the Israeli's want for themselves - a homeland.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Morch said:

Have already done so more than once on these topics.

There is no one version of Zionism.

Almost all of them hostages from the kibbutzim would qualify as Zionist. Many of them were pro-peace, left wing voters.

Posters on here go on about Zionism as if it's only representatives were the extreme, religious, right wing illegal settlers etc.

But you already knew that. Surely after reading all them books about the other side's views and all.

The real evil in the world is muslims...“There’s no place to sit on a fence here. You’re either condemning it or you’re condoning it,”

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

The root cause is land.

No land theft = no hostages = no dead babies on either side.

There would not be millions of Jews / Israeli's in the Middle East if not for the bungled land theft post WW2.

Israel has no legitimate claim to the land other than its current existence.

This will not end until the Palestinians have what the Israeli's want for themselves - a homeland.

The current cause was by Palestinian entering Israel and trying to steal Israeli land 

Had Hitler and the Palestinians have been successful, there would be no Jews left anywhere and no problems at all . 

Todays  Problems are caused by Hitlers failure to implement his final solution for Jews , had there been no Jew left, there wouldnt be a problem in Palestine 

8 hours ago, Morch said:

Your grasp of what was actually claimed, and knowledge of what was actually shown seems lacking.

You're welcome to go back up topic and educate yourself.

Twist it as much as you like, the  poster responded to is constantly going on about babies in reference to one side.

Much less so for babies of the other.

There are no 'independent agencies' that can verify death tolls at this stage.

You're making things up, or misunderstand how this works.

It is beyond ridiculous that you guys constantly act is if all has been explained, answered and resolved "back up topic".

You post nonsense, misrepresent others and avoid like the plague every fact that does not align with your views.

You've answered nothing here and provided zero value, in fact, you've done little more than labelled everyone antisemites and awarded each other meaningless emojis for doing so.

The solution to Goldbach's conjecture..., "go back up topic and educate yourself'.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1