ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

For beginners :

My quote from previous post :

"Hamas had 15 years preparations. If I was an Israeli General I would never start a ground offensive. I repeat NEVER."

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18472223

For toddlers:

"Hamas had 15 years preparations. If I was an Israeli General I would never start a ground offensive. I repeat NEVER."

That's your quote, who cares what you would do or what a French General would do.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Why don't the people of Gaza turn on Hamas and tell them they want them to remove their weapons stored in Civvie areas? If needed pass Intell to the IDF where there located.

Problem is, who are Hamas and who are the people? The Hamas are not always dressed in fighting gear, often wearing civilian clothing as witnessed when invaded Israel on the 7th Oct. There is around 40,000 of the dirty terrorists and I have no doubt they are intimidating and controlling a lot of the local population behind the scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Why don't the people of Gaza turn on Hamas and tell them they want them to remove their weapons stored in Civvie areas? If needed pass Intell to the IDF where there located.

When Israel 'handed back' Gaza, it was the PLO (Arafat) that ran the place.  Hamas took over in 2006 and after Arafat died, they have enforced a strict hold over the people in Gaza. Since then they have been indictrinating everyone to hate Israel and Jews, and to become a part of their 'army'.   It is like the Nazis in Germany - the German people had no chance to remove them once they locked down their power and control.  Anyone speaking out against Hamas has been klilled.  Under Cover Of Conflict, Hamas Killed Palestinians, Amnesty Alleges : Parallels : NPR

Golda Meir’s observation remains as true today as when she said it more than half a century ago: “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

For beginners :

My quote from previous post :

Are you an experienced military strategist , who has studied the art of war and who have had a career in the military and do you have access to the info that Israeli Generals have in regards to the Palestinians  capabilities and Israel's capabilities .

Or are you one of these guys that knows everything about everything and is always telling others what they should be doing (about every subject) ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

What relevance has that got with the quality of his interviews.

I personally hate the guy but he has had great guests recently.

Are they actually great interviews , or do you just like them because they are criticising Israel and praising Palestians .

Do you like the interviews just because you agree with what they say ?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Morch said:

The third item is not a 'yes' other than in your mind, and Palestinian claims. That you decree it to be true doesn't mean much.

There is no date set in the link provided, there is nothing about 'prosecute'. Even the link provided acknowledges it's a long process.

Alexandria, Constantinople, Antioch, Caesarea, Damascus were all Christian before muslims 'occupied' them how about freedom for them from Islamic oppressors?

Just now, Neeranam said:

What relevance has that got with the quality of his interviews.

I personally hate the guy but he has had great guests recently.

The relevance is why would anybody watch someone who lies and has put British soldiers lives at risk by approving the publication of faked photos showing them torturing Iraqi so called prisoners, unless the watcher was hearing things that they wanted to hear. There are many journalists with the morals of the Black Rat that I would avoid like the plague and Piers is one of them! HTH

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

The same reason you don't see all these 'free Palatine' protests in the west condemning Hamas, they support these Nazi butchers and can't stop this genocidal call for from the river to the sea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

who in there right mind thinks you can have a dialogue with these Animals?

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Morch !!

3 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

He hasn’t said that, and your comment is unfair; he has indicated that some negotiations might be happening that are not in the public domain, albeit through third parties like Qatar; you would do well to remember that they are trying to save the lives and secure the release of over 200 hostages. I hope you don’t need the alternative explained.

So you are Morch's Mother?  Father??   Or are you a 'second' account ??

Careful if you are a second - they can check your IP and MAC - and ban you for life.

Now answering your rubbish.  If Israel stops to allow hostage negotaitions, Hamas will re-arm and in the future do this again.

Likewise, Hezbolla PIJ PLFP etc etc etc will all take heart and do similar things.

The destruction of Hamas and much of Gaza will stop other terrorists follwing in Hamas' footprints.

Past, present Mossad leadership makes secret trip to Qatar

@TroubleandGrumpy

I think you have some reading comprehensions and anger issues, on top of being uninformed:

Qatar brokers deal between Egypt, Hamas and Israel for limited Gaza evacuations - source

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/qatar-brokers-deal-between-egypt-hamas-and-israel-for-limited-gaza-evacuations-source/ar-AA1jc1th

How the tiny Arab state of Qatar became indispensable in talks with Hamas

http://How the tiny Arab state of Qatar became indispensable in talks with Hamas

Scoop: Mossad chief visits Qatar for talks on hostages held by Hamas in Gaza

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/scoop-mossad-chief-visits-qatar-for-talks-on-hostages-held-by-hamas-in-gaza/ar-AA1j6pNK

Past, present Mossad leadership makes secret trip to Qatar

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/past-present-mossad-leadership-makes-secret-trip-to-qatar/ar-AA1j8utX

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

who in there right mind thinks you can have a dialogue with these Animals?

Apparently Israel's leaders. There's a quite a lot of traffic between Tel Aviv and Doha these days.

And just to remind - all previous rounds of fighting ended with indirect negotiations, understandings and so on.

I'm not saying that Hamas can be trusted, or that this is a good option.

Certainly not palatable.

We don't always get what we want.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

A French General commented on the ground invasion of Gaza in terms of difficulty and area control :

If you liked Mariupol and Bachmut, you gonna love Gaza.

It's not a true quote, It's from a sarcastic drawing on Facebook.

However, that's the basic idea. Several quite serious commenters (incl. Generals) expect it to be comparable to the siege of Mariupol 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

The relevance is why would anybody watch someone who lies and has put British soldiers lives at risk by approving the publication of faked photos showing them torturing Iraqi so called prisoners, unless the watcher was hearing things that they wanted to hear. There are many journalists with the morals of the Black Rat that I would avoid like the plague and Piers is one of them! HTH

I believe in rehabilitation and forgiveness. Really, he is good at recent interviews and seems unbiased.

This is one I just watched and would vote for this guy to be president - 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

A French General commented on the ground invasion of Gaza in terms of difficulty and area control :

If you liked Mariupol and Bachmut, you gonna love Gaza.

Source for the French general bit, please.

So you are Morch's Mother?  Father??   Or are you a 'second' account ??

Careful if you are a second - they can check your IP and MAC - and ban you for life.

Now answering your rubbish.  If Israel stops to allow hostage negotaitions, Hamas will re-arm and in the future do this again.

Likewise, Hezbolla PIJ PLFP etc etc etc will all take heart and do similar things.

The destruction of Hamas and much of Gaza will stop other terrorists follwing in Hamas' footprints.

Israeli leaders seem to have a different point of view. Maybe take it up with them and explain what's what.

There are negotiations right now, or attempts at such, conducted via Qatar.

As you can notice, this does not entail Israel stopping its offensive.

There are several ideas floated about, one of them (mentioned earlier) is hostage release in return for free passage for Hamas leadership and men. Again, not my idea or any other poster's.

Given the hostage situation, things are complicated.

While I think most of us would prefer a heroic happy ending, sometimes it doesn't happen this way.

1 hour ago, proton said:

Alexandria, Constantinople, Antioch, Caesarea, Damascus were all Christian before muslims 'occupied' them how about freedom for them from Islamic oppressors?

Doesn't have anything to do with post. No idea what you're on about, or how is this relevant to the topic.

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Problem is, who are Hamas and who are the people? The Hamas are not always dressed in fighting gear, often wearing civilian clothing as witnessed when invaded Israel on the 7th Oct. There is around 40,000 of the dirty terrorists and I have no doubt they are intimidating and controlling a lot of the local population behind the scenes. 

What you refer to is Hamas's military wing. But Hamas is also a political party, and the government/bureaucracy managing daily life in the Gaza Strip, plus a network of social oriented projects (schools, mosques, welfare and so on). So in this sense, many more Gazans are 'Hamas' - and while  initial Israeli comments were general references, this quickly changed to specify the military wing + notables on the political wing.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Doesn't have anything to do with post. No idea what you're on about, or how is this relevant to the topic.

The war Hamas launched was because they are convinced Israel occupies other peoples land the mythical arab/muslim state of Palestine, even though jews have been there for over 3000 years. Why is nobody pointing out all the Christian countries muslims occupied, or is there a time limit, how about the Turks invasion of Cyprus and occupying Christian land?

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2