ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

I answered your questions, patiently even.

I have provided answers, which you may not like, but are reasonable and fact based.

I have pointed several inaccuracies and so on in your post.

You can't handle it, so you shout 'cop out'.

I did said 'only', that's your addition. The point was that asking people to evacuate before you bomb them is counterproductive if you wish to carry on a proper genocide.

There you go  with the "patient fatherly " bs and  claim facts. Inaccuracies  or counters to your own convictions ? No shout. Just a simple reiterated statement.

Asking people to evacuate  while inhibiting their capacity  to do so is probably  quite effective if "proper" genocide is the intent.  Or is that the "improper " methodology of actual intent ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Asking people to evacuate  while inhibiting their capacity  to do so is probably  quite effective if "proper" genocide is the intent.  Or is that the "improper " methodology of actual intent ?

Well the inhibiting of people’s ability to evacuate, has all been done by Hamas; something they have stated clearly as a policy, and have even set up road blocks to this effect; so sacrificial genocide of their own people on the part of Hamas might well be true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

There you go  with the "patient fatherly " bs and  claim facts. Inaccuracies  or counters to your own convictions ? No shout. Just a simple reiterated statement.

Would rudeness be better? Or maybe hyperbole ?

You're at it again - can't address point made (in reply to your post, even), so you for for personal issues etc.

If the IDF wanted to massacre the People of Gaza, the casualty figures would be way higher by now. For reference, Hamas killed 1300 Israelis in a single day. The death toll in the Gaza Strip is about double(?) that, but spread over a week. Don't recall many poster on here labeling the Hamas attack as genocide, though.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I didnt say that.

"There is virtually no difference between anti Israelism, Anti Semitism and anti Americanism."

Pretty self explanatory innit? Not talking about critisism are we? There is a difference between pointing out flaws or objecting to a policy and being a hater, yes? I don't think this Forum is a place to give lessons on concepts like nuance.

26 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

A small aside but I am curious about the "authoratative " language you  use  as if in possession of some superior source of information?

I have read a lot of this posters comments and have found them to be written in clear concise English, and often offering good information and insight. If you feel his language to be “authoritative” it might be more to do with you than the way in which he expresses his views.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

This is Ismail Haniyeh, a sharp suited man with an estimate personal fortune of $4 Billion. He lives in luxury in Qatar. He is the leader of Hamas, and while many Palestinians in Gaza are living in poverty under his brutal regime, he is telling them to remain in a war zone and not evacuate to safety. What an utterly disingenuous despot.

image.png.1ae18615ac78c6269eb829cd2c8a27e7.png

Dead man walking. Its so satisfying to think these murderers have to walk around looking over their shoulder 24/7/365 until wham, splat.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacrimas said:

I proved the claims providing the law and by saying that the law is being used, in daily life, to shut people's mouths. In Europe you can't say a Jew can be a bad person without being looked down as antisemitic.

Here you go

Bernie Madoff was Jewish

Here if a German newspaper saying he was a bad person 

https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article12790334/Alle-waren-gierig-Ich-habe-nur-mitgemacht.html

So that is proof that you can say a Jewish person in a bad person and there are no E.U laws against it 

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What about Lacrimas now having to call people "Master" to avoid being labelled as Anti Semitic , must have got a laugh out of that as well ? ????

"Lacrimas" means tears in Portuguese. 

I didn't see him quoting something antisemitic by saying "Shalom" and "Rabbi".

3 hours ago, Lacrimas said:

the whole european union

I've said i would not post anymore but what I'm reading now is forcing me to post again to the poster who keeps asking or trolling this happened in Leeds on Saturday it's not made up this is real so stop saying no European Union country is allowed to dis Israel Lacrimas, they are allowed to demonstrate stop making things up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lacrimas said:

I proved the claims providing the law and by saying that the law is being used, in daily life, to shut people's mouths. In Europe you can't say a Jew can be a bad person without being looked down as antisemitic.

Here is another video of 2 Palestinian bitches in London ripping photos from kidnapped Children explain this Lacrimas.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Here is another video of 2 Palestinian bitches in London ripping photos from kidnapped Children explain this Lacrimas.

This is a video for our friend Paul Cotton these civies were hiding in a shelter not only were they shot when they tried to flee a butcher threw a grenade in to make sure Explain this as propaganda Paul.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I've said i would not post anymore but what I'm reading now is forcing me to post again to the poster who keeps asking or trolling this happened in Leeds on Saturday it's not made up this is real so stop saying no European Union country is allowed to dis Israel Lacrimas, they are allowed to demonstrate stop making things up.

From the river to the sea.

The chant of genocide 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

From the river to the sea.

The chant of genocide 

Thats what all the folks outed here or arguing the Hamas position believe. There is no solution to the "Jewish question " other than Endlosung, diacriticals omitted. * I meant umlaut LOL

Go Israel go. Rescue our citizens while you are at it.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 1

Earlier today, there was this twit (or is an X't nowadays) fromUNRWA (that's the UN agency dealing with Palestinian refugees) complaining the apparent theft of fuel and medical supplies. It was deleted not too long afterwards....

UN refugee agency accuses Hamas of stealing fuel, medications from its Gaza premises

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/un-agency-accuses-hamas-of-stealing-fuel-medications-from-its-gaza-premises/

Of course, these could have been common thieves using the chaos, but somehow doubt it.

• Like 1

US Deploys F-15E Strike Eagles to Jordan: A Move Signifying Military Commitment to Regional Allies

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-deploys-f-15e-strike-eagles-to-jordan-a-move-signifying-military-commitment-to-regional-allies/ar-AA1ic52T

There are snippets like this all over the news. Aircraft moving here, supply flight there, Blinken hopping all over the ME.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Not true, from a pure objective legal viewpoint he's right :  contrary to your words, International Law stablish that the occupation power is responsible for the well being of all civilians in its territory.

Are you for real or is your English not good Thorgal THERE IS NO occupation in Gaza Israeli troops are on the border waiting to enter to occupy Gaza Jesus stop posting your showing yourself to be a child with these stupid posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Are you for real or is your English not good Thorgal THERE IS NO occupation in Gaza Israeli troops are on the border waiting to enter to occupy Gaza Jesus stop posting your showing yourself to be a child with these stupid posts.

I get a lot of negative response because I claim the lack of medicines, water, food and energy for as well the Palestinians (2.200.000 Gazans) as the Israeli hostages (+/-200 people).

I just confirmed to another poster that collective punishment is not needed towards civilians.

I don't know how many Hamas militants are still alive ? I can't speak for them of course...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I get a lot of negative response because I claim the lack of medicines, water, food and energy for as well the Palestinians (2.200.000 Gazans) as the Israeli hostages (+/-200 people).

I just confirmed to another poster that collective punishment is not needed towards civilians.

I don't know how many Hamas militants are still alive ? I can't speak for them of course...

The logical solution to the problem would be for the hostages to be released and hostage takers to surrender and face justice .

Hamas free the innocent hostages and the criminals face prosecution for their crimes .

That will need to be done instantly to avoid carnage 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

11 hours ago, Morch said:

I've answered an identical question by you earlier. These would be the 1948 refugees.

These 1948 refugees would have lived in Egyptian controlled Gaza for 20 years, and thereafter in the Egyptian culture of Gaza.

Not the same as the West Bank Palestinians.

10 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Not denial, not rhetoric either, advise where the corresponding video or images of beheading or sadistic throat slashing are, as similar to Uncle Joe, we all have seen them, but we haven't.

Joe never saw videos, he's lying. Bring back Trump quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Joe never saw videos, he's lying. Bring back Trump quickly. 

The earliest possible to "bring back" that criminally corrupt insurrectionist con man is January 2025 unless you're like a typical trumpist that wants to burn the constitution (except for the 2nd amendment). 

• Like 2