ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

I think that you are cherry picking and deflecting.

There were atrocities, murders and whatnot carried out by Arabs vs Jews well before 1947. You choose and arbitrary point to start your 'argument'. Both sides have their long lists of bad things the other side did unto them.

If you feel that the Hamas attack was 'justified' you're pretty much out there.

Yet again you  join the ranks of those that are incapable of differentiating  the  genuine aspects of debate without  resorting eventually to accusation of  partisan allegiance not compatible with  your own  despite very deliberate attempts to present  balanced opinion but always with  the taint of  bias .

My  allegiance is towards humanitarian outcome which unfortunately is often at odds with the predominant infliction of aggressive superior power. Too often that does not align with geopolitical agenda  regardless of  humanitarian concern.

I am surprised  you  did not/have not resorted to the defeatist retort  of " Whataboutism  etc" that so often gets inserted by some ignorants on many  topics .

So in granting that you are not an ignorant elucidate the forum community  on the gambit of atrocities "the other side " did  to each other prior to the infliction of the Israeli Nation State" .

Be sure to  include major community insults  rather than individual crimes in that  if  you can.

• Confused 5
  • Love It 2

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Yet again you  join the ranks of those that are incapable of differentiating  the  genuine aspects of debate without  resorting eventually to accusation of  partisan allegiance not compatible with  your own  despite very deliberate attempts to present  balanced opinion but always with  the taint of  bias .

My  allegiance is towards humanitarian outcome which unfortunately is often at odds with the predominant infliction of aggressive superior power. Too often that does not align with geopolitical agenda  regardless of  humanitarian concern.

I am surprised  you  did not/have not resorted to the defeatist retort  of " Whataboutism  etc" that so often gets inserted by some ignorants on many  topics .

So in granting that you are not an ignorant elucidate the forum community  on the gambit of atrocities "the other side " did  to each other prior to the infliction of the Israeli Nation State" .

Be sure to  include major community insults  rather than individual crimes in that  if  you can.

Yep, you're cornered...................🤭

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

What on earth are you waffling on about  ? What in heavens name is a "ignorant elucidate"  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

You claim to be concerned with thing 'humanitarian'. Yet, somehow, most of what you post is basically a host of accusations leveled at Israel, and peppered with similarly one sided anecdotes. When confronted with facts, you throw a hissy fit.

You're welcome to look up topic, as there are at least several posts (mine and other posters') relating the details mentioned. The topic is not about the entire history of the conflict, though, even if some try to make it so. I will add, that it is impossible to claim knowledge about the history of the conflict, without being aware of these things.

Eager to learn what  'community insults' are.

• Thanks 2

I've just had a cracking idea, lets kill all the Arabs and Israeli's in the Middle East and leave all the oil to the good ole US of A which is what this is all about which ever way you want to cut this cake.

Human Beings are so funny, if it wasn't for the fact I was crying for humanity.

Flame away people , flame away.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

You claim to be concerned with thing 'humanitarian'. Yet, somehow, most of what you post is basically a host of accusations leveled at Israel, and peppered with similarly one sided anecdotes. When confronted with facts, you throw a hissy fit.

You're welcome to look up topic, as there are at least several posts (mine and other posters') relating the details mentioned. The topic is not about the entire history of the conflict, though, even if some try to make it so. I will add, that it is impossible to claim knowledge about the history of the conflict, without being aware of these things.

Eager to learn what  'community insults' are.

Once more you attempt to denigrate . Can you not comprehend that the origins of the historical conflict are based  in combinations of insult to a population displaced by the imposed dictate of a distant authority to mandate  mass occupation of a religious denomination devoid in most  ways of regional culture ? To this day that is the  basis of  internal disruption of the  dominant ruling sector.

Your posts  (including sympathetic  other) invariably avoid the  most pertinent details  behind the  reality of tenuous control of an  artificial  state.

It is that infliction that has created "extremism".

Extremism  has created a role for military "intervention."

Intervention creates a need for industrial support.

Industrial support involves  Multi national Corporate involvement.

The people  who die  enmasse are not  usually  major shareholders so who gives a flying monkey ....?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Once more you attempt to denigrate . Can you not comprehend that the origins of the historical conflict are based  in combinations of insult to a population displaced by the imposed dictate of a distant authority to mandate  mass occupation of a religious denomination devoid in most  ways of regional culture ? To this day that is the  basis of  internal disruption of the  dominant ruling sector.

Your posts  (including sympathetic  other) invariably avoid the  most pertinent details  behind the  reality of tenuous control of an  artificial  state.

It is that infliction that has created "extremism".

Extremism  has created a role for military "intervention."

Intervention creates a need for industrial support.

Industrial support involves  Multi national Corporate involvement.

The people  who die  enmasse are not  usually  major shareholders so who gives a flying monkey ....?

Simple question ... do you support Hamas and the attack they made on Israel on Saturday 7th October 2023  ? .... no deflection/ history / whataboutery / context, just an answer .... thanks 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Simple question ... do you support Hamas and the attack they made on Israel on Saturday 7th October 2023  ? .... no deflection/ history / whataboutery / context, just an answer .... thanks 

No ! Not in the slightest.

44 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here's the source to the intercepted recording:

So the Hamas rocket launcher was positioned on the parking lot of the hospital.

The same rocket that was launched broke in the air, misfired and came back within 25m radius on the parking lot?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

So the Hamas rocket launcher was positioned on the parking lot of the hospital.

The same rocket that was launched broke in the air, misfired and came back within 25m radius on the parking lot?

Your making things up. 25 meters? Where does it mention that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The cemetery (next to the hospital) is +/- 25 m from the place of impact (crater).

Go and stand in the corner. There is no crater, which is a defining part of the evidence that it was not hit by a bomb ….. are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you really find it difficult to follow reports Edit: or did you not even read any report 

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim
  • Thumbs Up 1