Trump says Hamas attack on Israel, war in Ukraine would not have occurred if he were president

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

That's easy... the big orange man with the mean tweets of course... it's a mental disorder that they refuse to get treatment for... all else in the world has no meaning as long as they have Trumpitis.

So you're okay with re-education camps for those who don't vote your way, and with the gub'ment deciding what the truth is?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

go back and read my whole post and look up the word sarcasm... 

My bad.  I misinterpreted it. 

Unfortunately "Trumpitis" is an ambiguous term and can be used by either side.  That's why I prefer the more scientific term "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Edited by impulse

21 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

25 years in jail for treason without any contact with the outside world would do the trick ..  but the obvious state of the US nation, its proven propensity to do backroom deals with the racist white-supremacists since day one of its founding and the sycophancy to the rich and powerful to further the robber baron class, sees little hope of this traitor ever being removed into a place of isolation and silence by going to jail.   

Apparently we have another poster that thinks the 18th century was just like now.

26 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

For those who wants to get educated about what's happened--and Trump's role--this article is short and concise, to the point.  Trump's 4-years as POTUS was a near complete failure when it comes to the Middle East.

I don't often agree with you about Trump, but his Middle East policy was indeed a failure, though perhaps not for the same reasons as you may have.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

That's even scarier.  One political party indoctrinating every kid in school to vote their way...

Not dictated by one political party (and obviously if so, could change from election to election). I think some countries in Europe practice that in their schools.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Sure that one’s easy trump set the example of disparaging the use of mask’s because it smeared his makeup yup that’s right people died because that abomination didn’t want to SMEAR HIS MAKEUP but to trump supporters he’s the manliest man ever just beggers belief 

A bone spurred manliest man, please! :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Attention Trump fans! We are changing course! I repeat, we are changing course!

Trump backpedals Netanyahu criticism after angry reaction to Israel remarks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-backpedals-netanyahu-criticism-after-angry-reaction-to-israel-remarks/ar-AA1ibbYk

As said earlier, Trump is this conflict's comedy relief.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Morch said:

Attention Trump fans! We are changing course! I repeat, we are changing course!

Trump backpedals Netanyahu criticism after angry reaction to Israel remarks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-backpedals-netanyahu-criticism-after-angry-reaction-to-israel-remarks/ar-AA1ibbYk

As said earlier, Trump is this conflict's comedy relief.

Looks more like someone stole his bicycle.