Mary Trump asks why ‘f‑‑‑ing maniac’ uncle is allowed to ‘roam free’

Social Media

1 hour ago, Joebuzzz said:

"Trumps Accomplishments".

The Big, Beautiful Wall, disinfectant and fluorescent light (internally, no less) to cure Covid, $130,000 to silence Stormy Daniels (hang on, she talked anyway), the insurgency on Capitol Hill, they are the achievements that spring to mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Must have missed that part. Which part was misogynistic?

You do realize both men and women swear, take tablets and walk the streets? So where is the misogyny? Maybe your own stereotypes are clouding your thinking? 

You are seriously ‘scraping the barrel’ here. Have you no shame?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One has to take into account that the entire experience of running for president has to be a horrendous thing. And I think the best and the brightest have no interest in it. It also takes a huge degree of both megalomania, and ego. Things appear to be moving downhill, and not improving. Popular American culture has reached a level of bankruptcy never seen before. 

The terrible truth, is that we will likely never see another "quality candidate". The ones who would be the best for the office, have the good sense not to seek it. It is too filthy, and the campaign is too grueling and invasive. The days of decent people in those 3 offices are in the rear view. Only low end, too old, or morally bankrupt people like Trump now. 

I agree with all that because I've been saying that for ages.

No sane person that loves his family will seek to be part of that morass.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

The Hateful 8 out again in full force... if I had a nickel for every hateful ignorant rant, I would be a rich man... Trump is a narcissistic poor excuse for a man... but to let him live in your collective heads like you do is tragic.

I think you miss the point, letting Trump live in the White House was the tragedy and not one to be repeated.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1