Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

When I were a lad I needed to fund 3x dates for 1x sex and I wanted sex 3x or more a week (but would have liked sex every day). So I would need to pay expenses for 9 dates a week, for my minimum needs to be met.

Almost impossible to do for a guy with a normal sex drive and income. Obviously my pal had an easier time as he was quite happy with once a month.

Bar girls cost less than a normal date, and it's a sure thing every time. IMHO it's the only way to go for guys with normal sex drives.

I'm guessing you're a once a month guy.

Big difference is that Dan was in Thailand in the 2000's, not in miserable england in the 1960s.

And he wasnt a redhead with a negative attitude.

I was in thailand in my 20s, 30s and 40s and my probelem was I only had one penis. 

So yes it was sad that Dan had to pay for his sex in his 30s in Thailand.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

You are stuck in a loop. Other people have different experiences. That seems difficult for you to grasp. 
String along? That’s what the ones who want your money might do. The ones that actually like you may behave differently. 

He must be doing it wrong.

Women love sex if it is done right. They keep coming back for more and more. No need to take them out and spend money on them.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, couchpotato said:

So many questions.....Why did Dan do this and Dan do that...who cares, his life, his mistakes. Are you his mentor.

Nah mate, just a follower of the influencer.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

None at all or maybe once a month, just to string you along. White women in LTRs never put out much.

I thought you previuosly complained that your wife was doing the gardener?

So she liked sex. 

Just not with you.

21 minutes ago, Goat said:

So she liked sex. 

Just not with you.

Wasn't that what I said?

No sex in LTRs, they already own everything you have, and everything you will have for the next 19 years (if they play their game right).

1 hour ago, NextG said:

You are stuck in a loop. Other people have different experiences. That seems difficult for you to grasp. 
String along? That’s what the ones who want your money might do. The ones that actually like you may behave differently. 

Nah!

6 hours ago, NextG said:

Why are you so disgusting? What happened to you?

Do you think there is something admirable about having sex with a different woman every night? That gets boring really quickly, as you would know if you had actually done it, rather than talk/write about it. 
You soon find yourself just going through the motions. Empty and pointless. 
It’s only sex starved saddoes who spend that much time TALKING about it. 
For young people, the chase is often more fun. 
I wouldn’t go home without a new number. 
But in no way was I interested in having sex with each and every one of them and on most of the occasions, paying for a date wasn’t at all necessary, as I’d be invited to private parties and such or back to their homes if their parents weren’t around. 
So your story of 3x dates seems just a prelude to your p4p behaviour throughout your life. 
That’s not been my experience at all. 

Once upon a time, you married a virgin and you stayed together for life. 

That old paradigm is dying.

10% of western girls have done a stint on OnlyFans or had 100 boyfriends before you. 

Most modern girls don't offer what women of old brought to the table in marriage.

If you're really old-fashioned, maybe head to a Muslim country?

Otherwise, a marriage is basically like investing in the stock market. You don't know if it's going up or down. 

So a lot of guys are getting screwed over because they are applying traditional values and most modern women do not have the mindset of traditional women of old.

And it's not necessarily a bar girl vs non bar girl issue.

That adds even more to the confusion.

Most non bargirls are not marriage material in the modern age. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Nah!

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Wasn't that what I said?

No sex in LTRs, they already own everything you have, and everything you will have for the next 19 years (if they play their game right).

That sounds like someone who didn’t much like you. 
Some others choose their partners through actually having a good relationship. 
Whereas for you it appears to have been transactional from the very beginning. You started as you meant to go on. 
I took a different path. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

So she liked sex. 

Just not with you.

That must be annoying, going out to work and then going back home and paying the gardener for doing the gardening , and he spent the afternoon banging your Mrs and not doing the gardening 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That must be annoying, going out to work and then going back home and paying the gardener for doing the gardening , and he spent the afternoon banging your Mrs and not doing the gardening 

But he returned home to a beautifully trimmed bush every night.

• Love It 1

19 hours ago, roo860 said:

Influencer? You'd have to be under the influence to follow him.

I see him as the typical Pattaya Brit.

20 years in Pattaya, cant speak a single word of Thai, even the word Pattaya. But despite this he claims to know everything and is happy to share it with us all, tell us all what we are doing wrong.

And I have never see any male go as hard on the botox as him. Someone should tell him.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Goat said:

20 years in Pattaya, cant speak a single word of Thai, even the word Pattaya. But despite this he claims to know everything and is happy to share it with us all, tell us all what we are doing wrong.

And I have never see any male go as hard on the botox as him. Someone should tell him.

I've watched a few of his vids. Seems like a decent bloke.

The hate because he's young and doing well? ...or something less predictable.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I see him as the typical Pattaya Brit.20 years in Pattaya, cant speak a single word of Thai, even the word Pattaya.

The thing is in Pattaya you just don't need Thai, I don't know why people bother trying to learn, probably nothing else to do

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, noobexpat said:

I've watched a few of his vids. Seems like a decent bloke.

The hate because he's young and doing well? ...or something less predictable.

Young?... 🤔

Middle aged ✔️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

You only need Lao in the boonies, in civilization everyone speaks English.

Went to the vet today, she speaks English. Went to my physiotherapist yesterday, she speaks English. My wife, son, stepdaughter speak English.

Why the need to speak Thai?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You only need Lao in the boonies, in civilization everyone speaks English.

Went to the vet today, she speaks English. Went to my physiotherapist yesterday, she speaks English. My wife, son, stepdaughter speak English.

Why the need to speak Thai?

One of the great things about living here is that there is no need to learn the language.  Not that I could if I tried!

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, noobexpat said:

Have you ever walked through gods waiting room? AKA big c extra foodcourt.

He's young, relative to most expats here.

I've never seen Dan at the Big C food court. 

Adulthood is usually divided into several periods: young or early adulthood (approximately aged 20–39), middle adulthood (40–59), and old age (60+). Old age is typically divided into the periods of young old (60–75) and old old (75 and up). 

Anyway, I'm your friend, with your way of thinking, I'd be a young expat. 👍

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

I like the girls that hide their past.  And you talk to them for a while.  Then you start to notice they go out late at night.

I never say anything but there is one of those in the Thai family.  She has some interesting outfits.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, noobexpat said:

Have you ever walked through gods waiting room? AKA big c extra foodcourt.

Kind of like waiting to get into heaven, but you can't find the door.

Edited by JimTripper

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its ok... we get it...    You're an antisocial being who has no desire to interact with any locals other than paying some of the younger ones for a quick fumble without any further conversation... 

It's your life, so no criticism of that, until you start making flawed comments and tarring all others and their relationships with the same tainted brush with which you paint your own broad strokes. 

Everyone's perfect wife/ GF is only that till they ain't, and if they ain't, you ain't been with them long enough to know. Even my wife was perfect for a year, and then she wasn't, though it took another 4 years for the true woman to emerge. It happened on the day I said "we have to economise".

I am 33 years old and moved here 5 years ago. I've never been in a bar, I vaguely know what a bargirl is.

Why waste time, youth and freshness behind a bargirl when there are tens of thousands of friendly single women and thousands of desperate MILFs?

I really don't understand how young farang can fall in the trap.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Goat said:

Bored to tears of vloggers here covering the same subjects over and over, Dan is different though as he is without doubt the most depressing and po faced of of them all. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, zhounan said:

I am 33 years old and moved here 5 years ago. I've never been in a bar, I vaguely know what a bargirl is.

Why waste time, youth and freshness behind a bargirl when there are tens of thousands of friendly single women and thousands of desperate MILFs?

I really don't understand how young farang can fall in the trap.

Young bargirls are sexier?