Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

3 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

So in order to be ethical, anyone speaking about Covid-related matters who is not a medical doctor by trade should add a disclaimer to each of their interventions, correct?

No, the head of a vaccine development company does not need to be a medical doctor but he will have plenty of expert medical opinions that assist him daily.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

A holistic approach to health prevents chronic disease and cancer. Therefore, those who practice this approach will only go to hospital in case of an accident. I am one of them.

Can you provide a link to evidence for that via a peer reviewed study? Not a food nutritionist. We are looking for facts here remember?

Can you also provide a link to how these following diseases would not be around?

1. Polio
2. Tetanus
3. Flu (Influenza)
4. Hepatitis B
5. Hepatitis A

6. Rubella

7. Hib

8. Measles

9. Whooping Cough

10. Pneumococcal Disease

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So if you agree full heartedly why would only the A&E would see people. The rest of the building would be empty?

I could answer that Brian.

We could get closer to nature and learn from it, instead of fighting it, and trying to improve on it. We would all be much healthier if we did.  Giving perfectly healthy babies, toddlers, adolescents and any adult jabs for some imaginary entity is not the way forward for us humans. IMO.

Those with Illnesses and sickness, that fill up hospitals, would be a thing of the past.

But with the dangerous WHO, beginning to take a firm grip on world health, there seems little hope.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/25/2023 at 11:21 AM, owl sees all said:

Let's say the chance of getting a toxic jab is 50%. A second jab opens the door to four possibilities; all rated at 25%.

1/ Both jabs are toxic

2/ The first was toxic but not the second

3/ The second was toxic but not the first

4/ Both jabs were benign.

However, a further (third) jab swings the odds very much into the chance that at least one jab will be toxic (87.5%). In fact the chance of having three benign jabs are just 12.5% or one in eight.

I think I learned this "math" in grade 5.

It should be very obvious that the chance of having only acceptable/benign jabs is reduced by 50% for each additional jab..... that's by definition according to the assumptions you gave.... no actual math/logic required.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you provide a link to evidence for that via a peer reviewed study? Not a food nutritionist. We are looking for facts here remember?

Can you also provide a link to how these following diseases would not be around?

1. Polio
2. Tetanus
3. Flu (Influenza)
4. Hepatitis B
5. Hepatitis A

6. Rubella

7. Hib

8. Measles

9. Whooping Cough

10. Pneumococcal Disease

I'll tell you Brian.

1/ As DDT was reduced in use so Polio went.

1/ Tetanus is not caused by a virus.

3/ Flu is a natural body expression of undesirables.

4/5 Heps A and B, would both disappear with a more natural health outlook.

6/ Rubella is a way of the body eliminating toxins.

7/ Hiv - no need for that to ever raise its head.

8/ Same as #6

9/ Whooping cough - caused by a poor environment.

x/ Good, healthy genome would sort these.

The above all in my opinion Brian.

Of course; if you are sick; go see a doctor.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 4:00 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Nowhere in the OP cited research does the study use the thread's headline language of "rewiring the immune system".  It's also a non-peer reviewed study, and even more telling, try finding any credible news report on its findings, if it's supposedly some kind of news-worthy research.

Here's the actual conclusion of the OP's cited study, which bears little to no resemblance to the OP's claims about it:

Yet it's their weapon of choice, the more beneath the radar, under the haystack, sub-terrain, peer-less study the better. Their motto is: "Never let a(n obscure) study go to waste" - along with "Don't let the covid19 'saga' be swept under the rug.") 

We appreciate those like you who go to great length to present the whole picture. Thumbs up!

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'll tell you Brian.

1/ As DDT was reduced in use so Polio went.

1/ Tetanus is not caused by a virus.

3/ Flu is a natural body expression of undesirables.

4/5 Heps A and B, would both disappears with a more natural health outlook.

6/ Rubella is a way of the body eliminating toxins.

7/ Hiv - no need for that to ever raise its head.

8/ Same as #6

9/ Whooping cough - caused by a poor environment.

x/ Good, healthy genome would sort these.

The above all in my opinion Brian.

Of course; if you are sick; go see a doctor.

Confirmed nutter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

1. Polio
2. Tetanus
3. Flu (Influenza)
4. Hepatitis B
5. Hepatitis A

6. Rubella

7. Hib

8. Measles

9. Whooping Cough

10. Pneumococcal Disease

I said "chronic disease and cancer", Brian.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions/000602.htm

Everything does not always need to be validated by a third-party authority, you can use your own common sense (if any) once in a while.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.

Such a golden rule to live by, thank you. .. Therefore those in the right never utter insults!

As I said before, try not to rush to your keyboard but allow a few moments for ideas - or something akin - to germinate. Just pretend like you're making yogurt. 

Just now, rattlesnake said:

I said "chronic disease and cancer", Brian.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/patientinstructions/000602.htm

Everything does not always need to be validated by a third-party authority, you can use your own common sense (if any) once in a while.

No you stated you whole heartedly agree with his post, ie that aside from A&E hospitals would be empty. You then added cancer and chronic disease with no link obviously because its totally false. Good nutrition can certainly help but cannot stop it. As your link above confirms:

A chronic illness is a long-term health condition that may not have a cure. Examples of chronic illnesses are:

Alzheimer disease and dementia
Arthritis
Asthma
Cancer
COPD
Crohn disease
Cystic fibrosis
Diabetes
Endometriosis
Epilepsy
Fibromyalgia
Heart disease
High blood pressure (hypertension)
HIV/AIDS
Migraine
Mood disorders (bipolar, cyclothymic, and depression)
Multiple sclerosis
Narcolepsy
Parkinson disease

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

I think I learned this "math" in grade 5.

It should be very obvious that the chance of having only acceptable/benign jabs is reduced by 50% for each additional jab..... that's by definition according to the assumptions you gave.... no actual math/logic required.

Yep, that should consequently explain the "logic" of their thinking (or vice versa). Anyway, a frequent poster that we have grown to be quite fond of, purely for comic relief.

(Clarification: I meant the one you commented on, and not you @gamb00ler

Edited by watthong

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

It is in use currently and I see no reason why a thread like this should even exist because what the anti-vax/conspiracy theory muppets fail to realise is that the mRNA vaccination process is being used today and is here to stay.

Big thanks for your well-researched comments as well, we need as many as we can get. To answer your question: We all know why " a thread like this should even exist" don't we? (Whereas a recent solidly informative thread was gone in a blink of an eye.) But let's not go there....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

So in order to be ethical, anyone speaking about Covid-related matters who is not a medical doctor by trade should add a disclaimer to each of their interventions, correct?

Sorry but it's kind of late at this stage - for you I mean - don't you think? I don't want to elaborate any further. For fear of being accused of "hurling insults." A no-no by forum rules.

Edited by watthong

21 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The diseases, illnesses and sickness you state above, would simply not exist if a natural approach to world-health was adopted. It wouldn't happen overnight. But over 4/5 generations.

The way forward for human well-being, is a return to nature. We must learn from it, and use its wonderful resources for our common good. Our world has everything we need.  Unfortunately the systems we have put in place, mean that we are simply destroying our future.

As far as the medical world is concerned; a complete rethink/revamp is needed. Concentrating upon what keeps us naturally healthy. Rather than 'a 'piill for every ill' and an 'injection for every infection' way.

The 'white coats' need to start learning about good-health rather than concentrating on bad health.. And truth needs to shine through.

You need to be taken away by "The 'white coats' "

Edited by Bkk Brian
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.

By the way, I noticed you did not address the study I posted, COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere.

Well I have sent a letter of apologies to the creator of the Muppets for bringing them down to your level, and I believe that misinformation is something employed by conspiracy theorists like you, so take what you will from that.

No need to address anything that you have posted because most of it has been picked apart already and shown to be full of nonsense or half-truths, so why waste my time.

So not wanting to stay involved with you and your anti-vax/conspiracy theory nonsense, I am pleased to be able to put you on IGNORE and just as I do this I have read a few posts a little further along and they confirm my suspicions that you're not worth wasting time on, and I'm not sure whether it was you or one of your other "friends" who has been described as a nutter, but then again if the cap fits, wear it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

What is it that you don't agree with Brian?

All of it. Until you provide credible links to back up all that nonsense that you spew, you will remain an uneducated dangerous purveyor of medical misinformation. If you want to keep responding to my posts expect the same as my previous replies. Your choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Well I have sent a letter of apologies to the creator of the Muppets for bringing them down to your level, and I believe that misinformation is something employed by conspiracy theorists like you, so take what you will from that.

No need to address anything that you have posted because most of it has been picked apart already and shown to be full of nonsense or half-truths, so why waste my time.

So not wanting to stay involved with you and your anti-vax/conspiracy theory nonsense, I am pleased to be able to put you on IGNORE and just as I do this I have read a few posts a little further along and they confirm my suspicions that you're not worth wasting time on, and I'm not sure whether it was you or one of your other "friends" who has been described as a nutter, but then again if the cap fits, wear it.

On xylophone's ignore list, I really have hit rock bottom.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

@xylophone  - Please do me a favor and put me on IGNORE too

In the meantime, if the soreness of yesterday still persists, a slight application of Burnovagel on the impacted area will keep the swelling down and do away with any remaining redness. (Make sure you don't get it in the eye areas.) Highly recommended.

Edited by watthong