I used the women's toilet today

Chris Daley

14 minutes ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

With the new woke-environmental-feminist-co-funding trends, many toilets in the west are mixed gender with no seperation.

I remember, when I was 21, one time, at a company's party, I purposefully used the Ladies' a couple times, cause 'why not?' (And yes, alcohol helped to get the necessary self-confidence...)

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Confused 1

I have no problem using the women's toilet, purposely for whatever reason or by accident.  Last week I did by accident, as didn't notice the signage correctly.  Wife noticed it as I exited ... "you know you just used the lady's room" ... oh yea, oops.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

With the new woke-environmental-feminist-co-funding trends, many toilets in the west are mixed gender with no seperation.

I woke up at 5.00am, had a pee! How woke is that? 🙄

Edited by 2baht
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

Another win for woke then, if you ask me.

(and as has already been pointed out, this has been going on for decades. Toilets on planes, trains, and coaches for example, have been "woke" for as long as I can remember - ahead of the curve)

[quote]

I remember going to France for the first time in the late 1960's and being struck by the fact that in many cafés and restaurants the toilets were not separated by gender - there was just one set for everyone.

[/quote]

Ah!  I see here a great opportunity to pull this post completely off-topic and score 1 against the insanitary habits of the French! 🙂

When in France some decades ago, I asked the cafe owner where the toilet was.  He directed me to the wall that was between the cafe room and the cafe kitchen.  It was a normal wall but with a drain running along the floor.  The kitchen staff busied themselves going between the kitchen and cafe while I 'used' the toilet.

"Oh, do you have any toilet paper" I shouted when I had finished!  (sorry but that was the joke line....)

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

Many decades ago I started nurse training and was the only male on the initial classroom course at the school of nursing. As males were unknown on nursing courses back then, there was no male toilet, so I had to use the female one and it was quite educational as I used it at the same time as the females.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

Another win for woke then, if you ask me.

(and as has already been pointed out, this has been going on for decades. Toilets on planes, trains, and coaches for example, have been "woke" for as long as I can remember - ahead of the curve)

LOL. How many toilets on coaches, trains and planes allow for more than one person at the same time? Not including those attempting to join the Mile High club. he wasn't talking about such.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

[quote]

I remember going to France for the first time in the late 1960's and being struck by the fact that in many cafés and restaurants the toilets were not separated by gender - there was just one set for everyone.

[/quote]

Ah!  I see here a great opportunity to pull this post completely off-topic and score 1 against the insanitary habits of the French! 🙂

When in France some decades ago, I asked the cafe owner where the toilet was.  He directed me to the wall that was between the cafe room and the cafe kitchen.  It was a normal wall but with a drain running along the floor.  The kitchen staff busied themselves going between the kitchen and cafe while I 'used' the toilet.

"Oh, do you have any toilet paper" I shouted when I had finished!  (sorry but that was the joke line....)

On a private bus trip between Phuket and Bkk many years ago we stopped at a restaurant for a toilet break, and were directed to a ditch outside. I never went private bus again, so had the luxury of on board toilets on the government buses.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Luxury! That had nothing on the public toilets in Saudi.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. How many toilets on coaches, trains and planes allow for more than one person at the same time? Not including those attempting to join the Mile High club. he wasn't talking about such.

So what was he talking about? Are you suggesting that there are now "many" places in the west where women are made to walk past men prissing in urinals before they can get to a cubicle?

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I don't use women's toilets. Scientific studies have shown they are much more filthy and bacteria ridden than men's. 

Certainly true of the municipal market in the town where I worked. The market manageress told me the gents weren't too bad. But the ladies! Often the regular cleaners wouldn't (or weren't permitted) to tackle them. One cubicle must have been subject to explosive diarrhea. The occupant had wiped herself with oven bottom muffins but, disgustingly, had pressed them onto the walls of the trap after use where the diarrhea dried and glued them firmly in place. Another instance where the female must have bent right over and let it go up the wall. Washbasins were frequently used to wash fouled clothing but never even rinsed after use.

• Confused 1