Ministry Slams Showing Video Of Thai Being Brutally Killed At UN

webfact

gaza_strip_3.jpg

THE Thai Foreign Ministry today (Oct. 29) criticised the showing of a gruesome video of a Thai being brutally killed by a Hamas fighter at the UN General Assembly last Thursday, Naewna newspaper said.

Israel’s UN envoy  Gilad Erdan showed the 193-member General Assembly the brief video that he said showed a Hamas fighter trying to decapitate a man with a garden tool during the Palestinian militants’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

He told diplomats the victim seen in the few seconds of footage he played for them on a tablet was not Israeli or Jewish, but an agricultural worker from Thailand.

“One can see a terribly injured civilian – bloodied, yet alive – laying on the ground as a Hamas savage screaming Allahu Akbar repeatedly pummels the man’s neck with a garden hoe in order to decapitate him,” Erdan told the assembly.

by TNR Staff 

TOP: An Israeli army M109 155mm self-propelled howitzer fires rounds towards the Gaza Strip from a position in southern Israel across the border on Oct 28, 2023. Photo: AFP/Aris Messinis and published by CNA

Full story: THAI NEWSROOM 2023-10-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Nigeone said:

I haven’t and have no wish too. Man’s inhumanity to man. !! 
It’s  a sick twisted world we live in and am sure there’s umpteen other stories equally as violent and sick. Poor guy and family. Can’t imagine what he must have gone through till it ended. 

And of course the Israelis / Jews involved believe they are entitled / they are the chosen people. Makes me sick.

• Confused 8
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realise he was Thai.

There's a lot of hate in the world for sure....but killed with a garden tool? At least they didn't have US weapons sent to Ukraine or you may have had a real bloodbath. 

Is that what Hamas, the feared terror organisation, are fighting with these days. Personally I doubt that this is any sort of organised terror attack, just a 'lone wolf' as they say, a member of a minority oppressed person relieving some personal rage and hatred. Much worse is happening in Gaza every day, and much worse happens every day in US cities and towns with mass shootings. 

It would be an improvement in US foreign policy to send some garden tools to Ukraine instead of bombs, will surely cut down on the death toll.

• Confused 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, realfunster said:

Imagine living next door to people capable of such atrocity…

I used to live in Sydney amongst people that are capable of such things. Google Khaled Sharouf if you don't believe me.

The day I left that sh1thole to retire to Thailand was one of the happiest days of my life.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, realfunster said:

No, there were several terrorists in the video. It was out on the internet at least 2 weeks ago and I believe one of the many videos/livestreams that the terrorists put out on the internet from their raid on 7/10.

Your attempt at humour/deflection regarding garden tools vs military hardware is misplaced.

If you can take 5 seconds to click the link, more details in the article. Anyway, I summarise the video here :

- Critically injured bloodstained man barely conscious on floor.

- One of the terrorists decide to proclaim that his God is great and use a garden hoe in an attempt to decapitate him.

- It would appear he actually failed, maybe the laughing and joking with his mates around put him off his stride but I would assume the 5-6 blows to the throat caused catastrophic injury.

- The injured man's arms slowly collapse by his side as he drifts off...

Anymore light hearted comments to make ?

I didn't realise he was Thai.

There's a lot of hate in the world for sure....but killed with a garden tool? At least they didn't have US weapons sent to Ukraine or you may have had a real bloodbath. 

Is that what Hamas, the feared terror organisation, are fighting with these days. Personally I doubt that this is any sort of organised terror attack, just a 'lone wolf' as they say, a member of a minority oppressed person relieving some personal rage and hatred. Much worse is happening in Gaza every day, and much worse happens every day in US cities and towns with mass shootings. 

It would be an improvement in US foreign policy to send some garden tools to Ukraine instead of bombs, will surely cut down on the death toll.

Yes, you have swallowed too much Kool Aid, my friend and watched too much news and lies from CNN and the BBC. It has softened your brain.

A comment attributed to many different people, but originally to Cardinal Richelieu is apt her:  "one man dying is a tragedy, a million dying is a statistic."

Now tell me what do you think from your high horse of Isreal coming a hospital and killing 500 people. And don't tell me it was Hamas. America has all the satellite details of the flight, and could easily resolve this issue, but refuses to release any satellite video. Strange as this is by far and away the most powerful bomb supposedly fired by Hamas....thje rest kill only one or two people at most....Israeli bombs wipe out the big numbers.

My humour as you put it reflects my revision at the barbaric Israelis and their lack of any decency or humanity. And no I'm not Palestinian.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Funny, Colin Powell had no trouble showing unverified lies to the UN did he? Lie and lie after lie about WMDs mobile bioweapons etc. 

Yes thats very true, I still say the leaders of that sad era and those that assured them that Iraq had WPM should be held accountable for their treacherous lies. But it doesnt make the more recent actions of Hamas & Isis any less brutal or acceptable! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

There is nothing you can say about the humanity of Hamas that doesn't equally apply to Israelis who lack any and all human decency, lead by evil people like Natanyahu. Hamas at least have the right to reclaim their occupied land by force of arms, whereas Israel has zero moral or rights under international law to defend their position in occupied lands. The should, in my opinion get out of all occupied Palestinian lands and withdraw to the 1967 borders, end of story. I will not debate this further I am tired of debating wroth morons.

There is some truth in what you say and the same should apply to Russian's Putin who has taken part of the Ukraine and wants to take more. He needs to get out of Georgia & Balarus and where ever else he has his armies! 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

Yes thats very true, I still say the leaders of that sad era and those that assured them that Iraq had WPM should be held accountable for their treacherous lies. But it doesnt make the more recent actions of Hamas & Isis any less brutal or acceptable! 

Israel's brutality,. barbarity, inhumanity and moral indecent does is not absolved by a few killed by Hamas. And you are right, Israel's barbarity does not excuse barbarity by Hamas. But where do you stand on occupied lands? Does an occupied nation have a right to defend itself. Your later comments on Ukraine suggest that you see Ukraine as having the right to fiught Putin and to commit whatever atrocities they chose, like yesterday's bombing of a nuclear facility; I see the coup which overturned a democratically elected leader and engineered a coup by the US in Ukraine in 2014 (source Victoria Nuland arch warmaker), then the killing by 14000 Ukrainian Russian speaking citizens by nazis, is not a justification for Putin's intervention? Indeed, the US's plainly illegal intervention in Syria to steal oil, with a justification that they were fighting ISIS and saving lives from terror (which is total BS, how many ISIS members have been killed over the years....almost none). This is a similar justi8fication that Putin has used. 

The problem with the 'rules-based-order' so regaled by the US and UK is that the rules have never been articulated or followed consistently by the evil axis in the West.

You really think they governments tell the truth now? To me that is incomprehensible. I had some faith in US government and the UN in 2000 and have zero today. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, retarius said:

Funny, Colin Powell had no trouble showing unverified lies to the UN did he? Lie and lie after lie about WMDs mobile bioweapons etc. 

It was actually all of the USA regime who were pushing the lie, many of those who still have very influential positions.

43 minutes ago, paul1804 said:

And the retaliation of killing almost 3000 Palestinian children is less brutal and in the way it is carried out?

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 2

29 minutes ago, retarius said:

Israel's brutality,. barbarity, inhumanity and moral indecent does is not absolved by a few killed by Hamas. And you are right, Israel's barbarity does not excuse barbarity by Hamas. But where do you stand on occupied lands? Does an occupied nation have a right to defend itself. Your later comments on Ukraine suggest that you see Ukraine as having the right to fiught Putin and to commit whatever atrocities they chose, like yesterday's bombing of a nuclear facility; I see the coup which overturned a democratically elected leader and engineered a coup by the US in Ukraine in 2014 (source Victoria Nuland arch warmaker), then the killing by 14000 Ukrainian Russian speaking citizens by nazis, is not a justification for Putin's intervention? Indeed, the US's plainly illegal intervention in Syria to steal oil, with a justification that they were fighting ISIS and saving lives from terror (which is total BS, how many ISIS members have been killed over the years....almost none). This is a similar justi8fication that Putin has used. 

The problem with the 'rules-based-order' so regaled by the US and UK is that the rules have never been articulated or followed consistently by the evil axis in the West.

You really think they governments tell the truth now? To me that is incomprehensible. I had some faith in US government and the UN in 2000 and have zero today.