Brass fitting for fresh water with straight and tapered thread - how to?

OneMoreFarang

13 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Walve.thumb.png.186ae80dc7178c4210e90cb817398606.png

Thanks!

currently I mostly look in HomePro Ploenchit what’s available. But it becomes more and more clear to me that there are lots of things which are available from HomePro, but not in that shop.
Obviously I also look at their website, but that is often difficult to search.
I guess I will try to visit one of the bigger HomePro shops nearby to see a bigger selection. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks!

currently I mostly look in HomePro Ploenchit what’s available. But it becomes more and more clear to me that there are lots of things which are available from HomePro, but not in that shop.
Obviously I also look at their website, but that is often difficult to search.
I guess I will try to visit one of the bigger HomePro shops nearby to see a bigger selection. 

The website search takes practice, but it has gotten better. A google search will often find stuff at HomePro, or at least a model or part number you can use to search the HomePro site. 

Also, stuff is often cheaper on the website and free deliver for over B500. 

7 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

There is a good plumbing store on the corner of 44/2 just down from Phrakhanong BTS . He has most things.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/FEKUQYFj17oSuVmF6

Thanks

There is a similar store behind Robinson Sukhumvit Soi 17. They also have lots of things, but one has to ask for them. And that is sometime difficult when does not know what exist...

The good think about the HomePro shop is that they have shelves full of these things and it's easy to get an overview about what is available at all.

If you take examples or pictures of what you wish to connect he will help you.

He can cut and thread pipe and has Dexion which he will cut to length should you wish to build some shelves. 

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 6:15 PM, Wobblybob said:

Tapered threads you use pfte tape and parallel threads you use washers, but of course if you use a washer you will need something for it to abut to.

This is the type we used.

Could contain:

Where do you get these, please?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Where do you get these, please?

Hi Grusa, I have never actually had the need to buy these wedding ring washers in Thailand but like all else if Lazada doesn't sell it, they don't make it. Had a quick look-see on Lazada and sure enough there they were, HTH.

Could contain:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Hi Grusa, I have never actually had the need to buy these wedding ring washers in Thailand but like all else if Lazada doesn't sell it, they don't make it. Had a quick look-see on Lazada and sure enough there they were, HTH.

Could contain:

Thanks.

I searched for silicone wedding ring and not surprisingly I didn't find anything like above.

Then I used picture search in the Lazada App and it showed the below link and more.

https://www.lazada.co.th//products/i4229222364-s16682361645.html

Now it's time to check the sizes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If you take examples or pictures of what you wish to connect he will help you.

He can cut and thread pipe and has Dexion which he will cut to length should you wish to build some shelves. 

He cuts and threads galvanized pipe? 

Do you know if he delivers? 

Edited by Yellowtail