Soapy king takes a bubbly detour: Chuwit’s suds-n-cancer-seek in Scotland

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Chuwit has chosen to live his remaining days with joy, doing what he loves, and believes that many will remember and miss him in his absence.

Can anyone enlighten me please, what is it he loves doing with joy, in a Scottish hospital?  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JoePai said:

So why go to Scotland (of all places!) when there are equally good hospitals/treatments in Bangkok - what is the real reason ?

They are doing a lot more research and testing new methods, so my friend told me who had MNS. Unfortunately he never got there. (RIP Jeff)

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoePai said:

So why go to Scotland (of all places!) when there are equally good hospitals/treatments in Bangkok - what is the real reason ?

There are hospitals around the world that have specialized treatments.  Itis the same as a lot of people go to Mexico because there are treatments that are ot government appproved.

Also if you were Chuwit with all the enemies he has would you trust any doctors here?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, JoePai said:

I would ask the same question a different way:

I don't begrudge anyone who's sick the notion of seeking out the best medical care that they can obtain anywhere.

But you kind of have to wonder, with all that the Thai officialdom regularly trumpets about the quality of medical care in Thailand, including quite a bit of specialized stuff relating to cancer, why Chuwit felt the need to go abroad and potentially end up passing away outside his home country?

Ahh, as some have suggested above, perhaps it's not the  difference in foreign vs domestic cancer treatment, but possibly instead the difference in PALLIATIVE care that can be obtained abroad -- an area where Thailand is not any kind of leader.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JoePai said:

A slim possibility if he is a friend of Mister Thaksin:

• Thaksin has invested in two U.K.-based health tech startups, DNANudge and Owlstone Medical.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/thaksin-shinawatra/?sh=cbe3aa44e789

• Confused 1

First time I've seen Chuwit without his shades on! Good luck to him, no BS kind of guy.

Not sure why George is wearing a mask not covering his nose! Might as well just ditch the thing like everyone else has. 

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, JoePai said:

maybe he wants to divulge all the corruptors' secrets and prefers the safety of the west? God I hope so!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1