Chinese Tourist Attacked Over Claim Of Stealing Bar Girl’s Money

webfact

49 minutes ago, Bobydog said:

So the Lady? wouldn't have to go into Hotel with man and keep the Bht4200.

She should have had to go to the cop shop as well as a witness, and questioned, and her phone checked to see who she called, but yes I have to say it TIT.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Chinese tourist relating all that happened to Pol. Capt. Nares Phumsuk via a mobile translation app.

With the amount of foreign tourists coming into the country and the police having to deal with many different cultures, it should be mandatory for cadets to learn other language's, especially English, as well as Chinese, Russian etc.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bundooman said:

Which begs the next question, did the police visit the said Beer bar where this woman of high morals appears to have accepted the tourists bar fine and agreed to prostitute herself? 

After all, we all know it doesn't exist, especially in Pattaya don't we? The RTP are always telling us that - repeatedly, that they never find any evidence of such activity.

However,  a tourist from Japan found it easily enough though...........................!

I've hear about a saying among professional girls: "4 inches, 4 minutes, 4 thousand!"...:whistling:

• Haha 1

I don't think the tourist fully understood that the bargirl he was going back to the hotel with was actually a Ladyboy, as far as I understand, bargirls don't set up farangs for robbery once they have paid the bar fine and 4,200 baht bar fine I find to be incorrect, perhaps 1,200 baht and 3,000 baht for the "girl".

I have heard many stories were they go back to the room, mobile rings, oh no, sorry, no can do, my sister have motorbike accident in hospital, must go, or period come, etc etc, the farangs are mostly amicable about letting them go.

They also forgo the bar fine that they paid, although I do know a guy who went back and collected his bar fine back, but not from the bar owner, but from the girl he bar fined in advance, e.g. he was with her the previous night, (fell in love) went back to the bar and paid the bar owner for the remaining 13 nights he was going to be there.

Owner later that night called the girl to come in as she was a no show, told her to give him his money back, which she did from the ATM, he later found out that she ditched him for a younger bloke.....LOL

7 hours ago, stix40 said:

Pattaya ranking high this morning on places to avoid like the plague ! 

Only if you happen to be naïve enough not to pay due care and attention to yourself and your possessions.

That amount of money in the picture HAD to be the tourist's not the bar girl's!

If one travels to ANY red light area in the world one doesn't carry "big money",  jewellery or expensive phones especially late at night.

I love Pattaya but I'm under no illusions about what / who I'm dealing with.

On 11/10/2023 at 8:01 AM, khunPer said:

4,200 baht in bar fine, he must be a quality tourist...:whistling:
"The tourist told police through a translation application that he had gone to a beer bar in Soi 6 and paid a 4,200 baht bar fine to take the woman to his hotel."

Hm,..."paid a 4,200 baht bar fine to take the woman to his hotel.",...Impossible !!!, everybody knows that there is no prostitution in Pattaya !!!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1