Makro Prices

NoshowJones

On 11/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, NoshowJones said:

I see Makro in Nakhon Sawan has increased the price of a tin of spam from around 220 Bt to 260 Bt How can the justify that? Oh I know the Russian/Ukraine war. Never mind, when the war is over I suppose the price will be back to normal.

You expect the price to come down after the war is over ? prices never come down here,

except for seasonal stuff like veg, fruit  the only thing that has reduced in price is

TV 's , I paid 12,000 B for a 21 " tv 35 years ago , for that price now you can buy a huge TV ,

regards Worgeordie

45 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

You expect the price to come down after the war is over ? prices never come down here,

except for seasonal stuff like veg, fruit  the only thing that has reduced in price is

TV 's , I paid 12,000 B for a 21 " tv 35 years ago , for that price now you can buy a huge TV ,

regards Worgeordie

I do not expect prices to come down after the war is over, I only said that in zest, and I take your point in everything you have said.

• Thumbs Up 1

I see Makro in Nakhon Sawan has increased the price of a tin of spam from around 220 Bt to 260 Bt How can the justify that? Oh I know the Russian/Ukraine war. Never mind, when the war is over I suppose the price will be back to normal.

I heard its because there was a large influx of Hawaiian resturants opening so supply is at an all time low

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NextG said:

So after attacking someone who isn’t even from the USA with regard to Biden&Co, you now have the wild assertion, without even the slightest bit of evidence, that I am ‘on the left’. 
You aren’t at all well, can’t you see that? It’s not ‘normal’ to be ranting and raving and attacking people with no good reason. 

“Your friend Biden&Co” is a general statement and wasn’t an exact on any one individual. But individuals such as the above poster chooses to come here nit picking for a fight out of boredom or self insecurity. Not well, say what you are. & one doesn’t have to be from the US to be affected by the policies implemented by the US, obviously 😊
Seriously though, try to have a pleasant day 👍

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

I see Makro in Nakhon Sawan has increased the price of a tin of spam from around 220 Bt to 260

Unless something drastically changes in the US concerning the current military and economic policies, you can expect things to get worse and more expensive very soon.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

Unless something drastically changes in the US concerning the current military and economic policies, you can expect things to get worse and more expensive very soon.

Give it a rest will you? No one is being forced to eat SPAM… thank goodness. 

8 minutes ago, NextG said:

Makro. Central Thailand. SPAM. 
It’s a weird obsession you have with the American ‘left’. It’s not intelligent, that kind of partisan thinking. As if anyone who has a different opinion in automatically your opponent. It’s really ‘dumbed down’ thinking. As if there is only one perspective and it must align with yours. Divide and conquer. That is what is happening to people like you. Instead of coming together and being a strong nation, you are hellbent on tearing each other apart. It’s so ‘DUMB’. 

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

Give it a rest will you? No one is being forced to eat SPAM… thank goodness. 

Good grief already with the silly name calling and self impressing, get over it and move on😊 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1