Miraculous escape from Gaza hellfire: Thai worker’s astonishing tale of survival

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

Lesson learned...

Don't sign any contracts to work in or near warzones.

Plenty of UN (and similar organizations) working in the Gaza Strip.

What would it mean for the Gaza Strip if they weren't there to begin with?

• Confused 4

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Nah, I see we have another Hamas apologist here. Hamas as ISIS needs eliminating.

I don't think Hamas have quite the same global aspirations as IS had.

There were instances were Hamas routed out IS/AQ cells in the Gaza Strip. Guess they didn't like the competition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

I don't think Hamas have quite the same global aspirations as IS had.

There were instances were Hamas routed out IS/AQ cells in the Gaza Strip. Guess they didn't like the competition.

Hamas in no way have the same goals as ISIS to build a global caliphate, however my reference was in the very public executions, murders, rapes and kidnaps filmed for the world to see on the 7th Oct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

There is some agreement and some similarity. I claim something I believe is true and so do you.

I am not trolling but you seem to be. Why? Why can't you just accept that some people, like me, have different opinions about certain issues than you, and their opinions are based on things they've read and believe they know? 
That's what I think about you. The only difference between us is you are so certain that what you believe is "true and the ONLY TRUTH!" that you just cannot tolerate someone who disagrees with you.

And, the bottom line is all I have said initially is I believe BOTH Hamas and Zionists (okay, I'll amend that to "extreme, right-wing, violence-advocating Zionists) should be eliminated. I believe what we are seeing right now in Palestine/Israel is the clash of the most extreme factions of these two groups.

I am not antisemitic, but your comments regarding Palestinians and Hamas seem to be. :sad:

I am posting about facts. You are posting about thing you 'believe' in, that do not conform to facts. No similarity.

Your opinion is not based on fact, yet you present it as such. You want to call that misinformation, being dishonest or trolling - take your pick.

I can certainly accept disagreement based on facts, which is not what you offer.

You last line is unhinged. I haven't said anything remotely close to that. Guess another instance of trolling.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

I am posting about facts. You are posting about thing you 'believe' in, that do not conform to facts. No similarity.

Your opinion is not based on fact, yet you present it as such. You want to call that misinformation, being dishonest or trolling - take your pick.

I can certainly accept disagreement based on facts, which is not what you offer.

You last line is unhinged. I haven't said anything remotely close to that. Guess another instance of trolling.

You are only assuming your "facts" are true. I have also based much of what I posted in this exchange on "facts" that I have read online, and I have even quoted and posted links to them. And, yes, I have added my opinion to them also, but not to the point that I have distorted what I have read (and quoted) to make them "untrue."

I have suggested that many of your comments seem to be antisemitic because they contain a lot of one-sided criticism of Hamas and Palestinians. Of course, I'm sure you think that criticism is warranted and one-sided because that one side is based on what you believe to be "facts," so it is, of course, "true." :sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2