Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Real women are small, our western society has corrupted ideals of what women should be.

My Brit son lives with an Aussie bird that's bigger and more manly than him.

I prefer something in a smaller size but agree with you 37kg is too small for me, but you could probably fit.

You must have hit your head during your incident. 
You are actually posting complete nonsense now 🤭

”Real women are small”?? That’s a classic!

Sorry, but that is just an idiotic statement. 

10 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

That's really what you spend your time wondering?

Yes, as Mr Musk would say , it is rather "sus" .

A group of older Western men in Thailand who all seem to be attracted to girls who have the physique of ten year old girls .

Although I suppose that its better for them  to find and older Thai girl who are small and  petite is resembles a 10 year old , rather than doing anything of that nature back home 

• Agree 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, as Mr Musk would say , it is rather "sus" .

A group of older Western men in Thailand who all seem to be attracted to girls who have the physique of ten year old girls .

Although I suppose that its better for them  to find and older Thai girl who are small and  petite is resembles a 10 year old , rather than doing anything of that nature back home 

What is suss? Do you object to farang lesbians dating 40kg women? What about gays? You bigoted against them or only guys who date under 50kgs?

You sound suss yourself.

18 minutes ago, NextG said:

I didn’t mention wife at all and it was in reply to someone writing this: “

I prefer young, slim and attractive under 50kg to decent but huge and old.”

So if you are going to butt into someone else’s quoted reply, as least make sure you have the gist of the conversation BEFORE you decide to make yourself look like an idiot. 

It was only a few posts ago, your were describing your wife by her physical appearance, like she is some kind of trophy. 

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

What is suss? Do you object to farang lesbians dating 40kg women? What about gays? You bigoted against them or only guys who date under 50kgs?

You sound suss yourself.

I think Elon meant "sus" to mean suspected or suspicious .

People come in all shapes and sizes and colours , but its rather questionable when people are attracted to girls who have the physique of ten years olds  , when that's the main attraction 

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I think Elon meant "sus" to mean suspected or suspicious .

People come in all shapes and sizes and colours , but its rather questionable when people are attracted to girls who have the physique of ten years olds  , when that's the main attraction 

Why? I'd say Elon is a bigot and you are too. Do you want weight classes for dating like muay thai?

I'd say guys who compare grown women to 10yos have the suspect brain. If you are thinking about 10yos it's you with the problem. Go see a doctor. Tell them you are having pedo thoughts when you see short women.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, NextG said:

You must have hit your head during your incident. 
You are actually posting complete nonsense now 🤭

”Real women are small”?? That’s a classic!

Sorry, but that is just an idiotic statement. 

I'm guessing yours is a whopper!

Nothing wrong with big ones, I was dating a woman that must have weighed 200lbs in the UK, Her Sunday roasts were amazing, romantic evenings drinking wine by a roaring log fire. In the end she asked why I'd never tried it on and I had to come out with the old ,'i thought we were friends' excuse.

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Some tall women date short guys too. Are they suss?

Exactly,  he's just been affected in the brain by western BS, smearing guys with some kind of shameful offence.

He'll be calling you a misogynist next or talking about patriarchy

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

Why? I'd say Elon is a bigot and you are too. Do you want weight classes for dating like muay thai?

I'd say guys who compare grown women to 10yos have the suspect brain. If you are thinking about 10yos it's you with the problem. Go see a doctor. Tell them you are having pedo thoughts when you see short women.

When the grown woman is 37 kilos and under 5 foot tall and resembles a ten year old girl and some men are attracted to that physique . 

Maybe you could ask them why they are attracted to them ?

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When the grown woman is 37 kilos and under 5 foot tall and resembles a ten year old girl and some men are attracted to that physique . 

Kinda missing the whole 'completing puberty' thing, aren't you? Lol

As well as a variety of other differences

Edited by FruitPudding

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I've often wondered why some Westerner men are attracted to girls who are the size of Western 10 year old girls .

37 kilos is the average weight on a ten year old western girl .

I've often wondered why some Western men are attracted to girls who are the size of a small cow.

Maybe they are not attracted to them but it is all they can get?

I have always liked smaller women who are not fat!

Anything wrong with that?

If your comment is meant to make guys feel guilty in some way then you are way off track.

• Haha 1

Most relationships are based on personality. For me its 50%. Then face 25%. Body next.

10yo Isaan girls don't look anything like 30yo Isaan women.

10yo western girls tend to look like boys more than girls. The western diet is breeding these butch types.

So I would say that a 30yo Isaan woman looks nothing like a 10yo western girl. The face is different. The body is different. The personality is different.

I think you have issues yourself. Go see a doctor.

• Confused 1

A young man i know from Europe came to Asia last year for the first time.

He is very average looking and the girls in his home country are not interested in him at all!

The thing is ,he is highly gifted and has a dream job and he already makes a lot of money.

No,i Europe you need to be six feet tall at least and be a real simp.

We introduced him to a Thai lady here and they are totally in love!

He has a reason to smile for sure.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Most relationships are based on personality. For me its 50%. Then face 25%. Body next.

10yo western girls tend to look like boys more than girls. The western diet is breeding these butch types.

So I would say that a 30yo Isaan woman looks nothing like a 10yo western girl. The face is different. The body is different. The personality is different.

For some people the main  and only attraction seems to be height and weight and the smaller and lighter the more the attractiveness . 

I haven't really paid much attention to the bodies of ten year old western girls , so I will take your word for it that they are different to 37 kilo Thai woman  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Scottish women I met were nice enough. 
When a bit younger, I asked one to buy me a guitar is she liked me enough. She agreed. 
Another I met on holiday and we kept in touch for many years. 
It’s really just those past their best or who just don’t have any social skills that complain. 

Aye, there are a few nice ones and their banter and humour is often spot on, scots invented most of the things on the planet, tv, telephone, train, flushing toilet, the fridge, golf, ice hockey, cycling etc, we even invented a functioning tractor beam, they even invented time UST ffs.

Also know for a bit of exploration which likely leads to Thailand so a wee bit of R&R is deserved for both the scottish guys and gals and no harm in mixing it up a bit with someone less likely to be your 3rd cousin and at the same time it makes the lovely scottish lasses available for the rest of the world.

Guess when it comes down to it, its just an act of kindness.

For some people the main  and only attraction seems to be height and weight and the smaller and lighter the more the attractiveness . 

I haven't really paid much attention to the bodies of ten year old western girls , so I will take your word for it that they are different to 37 kilo Thai woman  

So you dont know anyone with children? Never seen the millions of westerners with kids? Strange comment from a westerner.

I think you are inventing your own theories about others based on your own fantasies.

Have you talked to a doctor about this?

10 minutes ago, bignok said:

Oh please….

You just make up a load of rubbish as you go along. Most of the relationships you describe are based on MONEY. 
Whereas not even a single one of my relationships in the west were based on that. Not even one. 
It’s just a recurring theme here. They lost in the west and are bitter. So release their bile on these forums, slagging off their own families in the west. It’s pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, jvs said:

A young man i know from Europe came to Asia last year for the first time.

He is very average looking and the girls in his home country are not interested in him at all!

The thing is ,he is highly gifted and has a dream job and he already makes a lot of money.

No,i Europe you need to be six feet tall at least and be a real simp.

We introduced him to a Thai lady here and they are totally in love!

He has a reason to smile for sure.

Sad…

• Sad 1