Thai Airways resolves seating dispute following passenger complaint

webfact

When you're the national carrier without really any other serious competitions, you tend to stretch boundaries just to see how far you can

go before people notice and complain... like in the case of Qantas when they sold 8,000 tickets to an already cancelled flight...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, neverere said:

Wow, I have never seen a 3 aisle passenger aircraft. Are you sure ?😁

I have been on one with 3 aisles many years ago. Great if not many passengers, can sleep in the middle row stretched out across the 3 seats, not sure what airline it was though.

• Confused 2

:giggle:

1 hour ago, Taxi said:

I have no idea what that photo is of, but the article is about an Airbus A220 flight, which is a single aisle aircraft.

10 hours ago, webfact said:

using Airbus A320.

I think you need a quick visit to specsave :giggle:

Edited by brianthainess

1 hour ago, Taxi said:

I have no idea what that photo is of, but the article is about an Airbus A220 flight, which is a single aisle aircraft.

Look again, the article clearly says A320, Thai Airways don't even have any A220s, which is a single-aisle plane with 2+3 economy-seating in normal-configuration.

The photo is clearly a wide-bodied plane, so not an A320 or an A320, it has to be photoshopped, for comparison purposes. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Look again, the article clearly says A320, Thai Airways don't even have any A220s, which is a single-aisle plane with 2+3 economy-seating in normal-configuration.

The photo is clearly a wide-bodied plane, so not an A320 or an A320, it has to be photoshopped, for comparison purposes. 

You are correct 🙂

It’s a mock up to advertise their ‘fantastic’ idea to allow you to use their new booking system to reserve ‘mixed class’ return flights. e.g. flying out on Economy and back on Business v.v.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thai Airways still owes me 45k from canceled flights during covid. My travel vouchers are expiring in 24. What's the chances I get anything out of them? 

They said they were going to pay. 

Communication about the status of this with the airline is useless.

I can just use what they owe me and fly somewhere...till the end of the year.