What will you be giving the Wife or Partner for Christmas?

Keeps

2 hours ago, lyskamm said:

What would be a nice little gift for our Thai friends boys aged 11 and 14 yo? Humble kids from the countryside? 

I gave Go Kart experience to 3 gf's brothers boys and they loved it! Ages 7 to 14.

I'm not 100% sure but it may have been EasyKart at Bali hai pier track, gf bought the gift cards.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Olav Seglem said:

Gave her thb 10.000 for christmas and birthday dec 30 th.

She was not happy.

Even if 40% thai families have to manage eith that amount ir less monthly.

I have never in my life been given a months salary as a gift... :-)

You all probably would not believe me but here goes. Wife always complaining she has no boobs and wants to have a doctor make her fake boobs... So I bought her detachable fake silicon boobs and a butt plug sitting under the tree. Because we have 3 little kids it will serve as a nice joke because she is always complaining about the size of her boobs in front of them. Although the butt plug will be a private gift. Also got her an electric automatic curler for her hair. A dish set, a family sized tent, air beds, power generator, mini air conditioner for use in tents and all that is needed to cook and be comfortable outdoors for camping since she had mentioned wanting to start doing this with our kids. Then there are lots of new Korean fashion designer clothes and a few other small things. 

Made our kids use their own money to buy her some clothes and jewelry and make-up