coffee date

stoner

26 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Linda Lovelace.

@ coffee shop in AMS w/back room.  Hash & BJs, does it get any better.

Aside from that fun... N. Tesla, get some free or flying energy tips

Edited by KhunLA
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

i watched this movie the other day. why not take the straight on head shot while he was coming up huston ? 

Because there was multiple shooters, they were waiting to get him in a crossfire. It was the perfect set-up. 

• Haha 2

Boringly contemporary but I don't really have any heroes from history. 

Alive - Nick Cave because I have loved his music since I was a teenager, and his life has gone from extreme to esteemed. 

Dead - Anthony Bourdain because he seemed such an engaging and interesting man, or maybe Jeffrey Bernard because he lived his entire life like Nick Cave lived his younger days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

No.

It was a joke. 

I don't know about you, but no one could tell me anything, much less some stupid old fu*k claiming to be me from the future. 

In any event, my poor choices in life were not made in ignorance.  Lack of knowledge is (generally) not my dilemma. 

I can't really think of anything I would take a chance on changing. Getting my foot chopped off in a car wreck in '88 turned to be the best thing that could have happened to me at the time. 

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It was a joke. 

I don't know about you, but no one could tell me anything, much less some stupid old fu*k claiming to be me from the future. 

In any event, my poor choices in life were not made in ignorance.  Lack of knowledge is (generally) not my dilemma. 

I can't really think of anything I would take a chance on changing. Getting my foot chopped off in a car wreck in '88 turned to be the best thing that could have happened to me at the time. 

Yeah, so knowing myself, I would have believed it. Especially after a good thrashing.

Plus it would have been easy to prove...all them sins revealed.

The problem is causal one. Because if the younger me would have listened, or even absorbed some 'wisdom' the future me would turn out different.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I saw Tom Conti perform that play about 25 years ago in the Aberdeen Playhouse; a fantastic piece of writing, magnificently acted out.

Hi @RuamRudy, had the honour of seeing Peter O'Toole in the role.

In fact available on YT. 2 hours of absolute magic.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1