What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

So Long, Marianne----   Leonard Cohen   8 episodes ITV a Bio

I really do like Cohen's work--but this wont be for everyone...& I am wondering why they needed 8 episodes to show it.

Ever-time I listen to it--My Kiwi Ex used to call it music to slash your wrist by. -- Typically, immersed in his poetry, when he decided to retire  he found that all his money had been stolen by his manager his Girlfriend & a few very close & caring friends---so we got to hear a few more years music form him before he died.

---------------------------------

Plum--Oz TV mini series 6 episodes---no rating yet

Blurp--Rugby League football hero, Peter "The Plum" Lum, is living the dream until he's diagnosed with a brain disorder. His ex-wife implores him to talk to his girlfriend and son, but he can't find the words, until a couple of dead poets appear.

------------------------------------------------------

Sight Unseen---12 episodes all out---- 6.2 rating--it's just showing ITV-14  don't know or where

Blurp--Former homicide detective Tess Avery, diagnosed as blind, teams up with Sunny Patel, a remote seeing-eye guide and agoraphobe, to bring down killers who elude the police in this high-stakes detective thriller.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleddau -- (The one that got away)    6 episodes--all out--- Welsh and English hard subbed  -IMDB rate it as 8

Blurlp---Following the murder of a nurse in the Welsh town of Pembroke Dock, old cases are being re-examined under the suspicion of a copycat killer.

----------------------------------------------------

Mr Loverman---BBC 6 episodes all out  rated  6.5

Blurp--A moving and funny drama about an exuberant, closeted family man who wants to end his marriage and live with his best friend, with whom he has been having an affair for almost 60 years.

------------------------------------------------------------------