Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

feel like I have answered the question several times.

I beg to differ, 

You  said that it does not bother you, "Does not seem like that big a deal to me, "

But that's not what I asked you, is it? 

I asked you  " what do you think he meant by " I don't  even wait" 

In debating , the cardinal rule is , you never ask a question if you already don't know the answer. 

and I am sure you also know the answer, but you can't answered it because it will lead you to the obvious  conclusion.

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I beg to differ, 

You  said that it does not bother you, "Does not seem like that big a deal to me, "

But that's not what I asked you, is it? 

I asked you  " what do you think he meant by " I don't  even wait" 

In debating , the cardinal rule is , you never ask a question if you already don't know the answer. 

and I am sure you also know the answer, but you can't answered it because it will lead you to the obvious  conclusion.

Again:

Siri02.png.3fdf697e50307900b981a2e80fc009d8.png

Again, in the context of the transcript, he claims he does not wait to kiss them, with the "them" being the women that will let him do anything. 

In the context the transcript, the women he is talking about have already consented to at least come level of physical contact. 

I think when he says, "I don't even wait", he means that he does not invite them out or whatnot, but just puts the move on them right away, again with "them" being the women that will let him do anything. 

Is that clear? 

Why did you answer my question? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, in the context of the transcript, he claims he does not wait to kiss them, with the "them" being the women that will let him do anything. 

No it does he does not,

you chose to rephrase  it to meet your justification  , he never said he can't wait to kiss them 

He said  "I don't even wait. " what does he not even wait for. The jurors in the trial of the Jean Carroll where it was presented as evidence knew. but it seems you do not, or would not like to admit that you do. 

Good try. but I will not let you of the hook on that. :laugh:

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No it does he does not,

you chose to rephrase  it to meet your justification  , he never said he can't wait to kiss them 

He said  "I don't even wait. " what does he not even wait for. The jurors in the trial of the Jean Carroll where it was presented as evidence knew. but it seems you do not, or would not like to admit that you do. 

Good try. but I will not let you of the hook on that. :laugh:

Here it is from the transcript:

Siri03.png.649ad2ab858bde1929cc7d02db672dc7.png

Okay, you're right, he waits for nothing and grabs every woman's pussy that he sees. 

Now again, why do you keep refusing to answer my question? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Here it is from the transcript:

Siri03.png.649ad2ab858bde1929cc7d02db672dc7.png

Okay, you're right, he waits for nothing and grabs every woman's pussy that he sees. 

Now again, why do you keep refusing to answer my question? 

Why are you defending this behavior?

Do you believe that every man can do what Trump said he does, or only Trump?

Edited by Danderman123

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

What behavior, talking smack about how many women let them have your way with them?

It's kind of like you in your bargirl thread where you denigrate the women you have sex with. Of course, it's different with you, you have to pay them. 

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Yes, but guys like you have to pay for it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What behavior, talking smack about how many women let them have your way with them?

It's kind of like you in your bargirl thread where you denigrate the women you have sex with. Of course, it's different with you, you have to pay them. 

Yes, but guys like you have to pay for it. 

Again, the difference is something called "consent". 

Trump brags about assaulting women without their consent.

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2024 at 1:23 AM, Yellowtail said:

Apparently, the prosecutor and judge used to be work for the same firm and are (alleged) to have something of a history. 

How funny is that? 

Sorry, I think this is in one of the other BS cases. 

How did that talking point work out for Trump?

Yet another fail.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Before you can say that, you have to prove that he actually did what he was saying or if it was just locker room bragging.

Plenty of men make stuff like that up all the time.

I'm sure that even you know what a groupie is, and are aware that a groupie does not have to sign a written consent form to engage in such behaviour with the men they covet. Given that Trump is a very rich man and is famous, he will have/ had all the groupies he could "handle", had he chosen to, but to date you have not proven he did it with groupies, or even non groupies.

I know a city in a certain country where any man can do that. Perhaps you are unaware of that place?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Again, the difference is something called "consent". 

Trump brags about assaulting women without their consent.

Some women consent because they choose to go where such behaviour is expected. That is de facto consent.

I believe you live in a country where such is a fact of life. Seems strange then that you don't understand that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Bizarre. Where would that be. A nightclub? Out for a day looking at antiques? Allowing a man help you pick clothes at a department store? Inviting a man home for a coffee? Is that de facto consent for him to do what he likes?

I always found the term grab em by the pussy to be obviously appalling even in a locker room setting. Are we talking about a bowling ball or what. If someone says - I am a stud - it can be funny. But the way he talks is so off. Not to some it seems. 

Seems like you have lived a very sheltered life. Apparently you have never associated with men of a working class ethic, and I can't believe that you ever served in the military.

The way he talks that you find so offensive is quite normal among men in my real life experience, but obviously not of the sort that you hang out with.

Perhaps you never heard of groupies either. They let men do that.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Two of Donald Trump’s political action committees spent an astonishing $29 million in legal consulting and legal fees in the second half of last year, leaving only $5 million in his leadership PAC’s coffers.

The expenditures provide a stark illustration of how Trump’s courtroom issues have not just defined his campaign but begun to overwhelm it. In total, the former president spent roughly $50 million in donor funds on legal expenses over the course of 2023.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/31/trump-donor-legal-fees-fec-00138965

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:51 PM, Yellowtail said:

I lost my job to illegals in 1976 when I was working for Royal Plastics. About ten other guys did the same day.

So you lost a job to illegal immigrants at the end of the Nixon/Ford administration.  Do you have anything more current?

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Mr Eric if I may add something it’s also the  results now the United States has the best performing economy on the planet,inflation is being tamped down,real factual positive legislation accomplished there is a bipartisan solution to the border problem that trump is desperately trying to kill because he needs a problem to attack Biden with those are real factual accomplishments and yes Joe Biden has had a lifelong speech impediment i personally admire how well he has overcome it and yes he’s elderly but he and the team are accomplishing a great deal.

BS if he's had a lifelong speech impediment!!, doesn't show much in his earlier in his political life.... remember when he plagiarised Neil Kinnocks speech from the welsh conference UK..... so a cheat & liar back in 1987.... but but Trump!

best performing economy on the planet..haha, what a joke, Biden is only 'tamping' down inflation that rose under him anyway !
and the border, how come the border 'solution' is only being put forward now...after 4 years if it was such a mess under trump?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

BS if he's had a lifelong speech impediment!!, doesn't show much in his earlier in his political life.... remember when he plagiarised Neil Kinnocks speech from the welsh conference UK..... so a cheat & liar back in 1987.... but but Trump!

best performing economy on the planet..haha, what a joke, Biden is only 'tamping' down inflation that rose under him anyway !
and the border, how come the border 'solution' is only being put forward now...after 4 years if it was such a mess under trump?

Move on mate. Neil Kanock said it was an innocent mistake. He support Joe and said this about Biden and Trump now. 

Joe’s an honest guy,” the 78-year-old said by phone from his home in north London. “If Trump had done it, I would know that he was lying.”

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

... yeah, just sweep it under the carpet yeah, nothing to see here, he copied a speech word for word but it doesn't matter....move it an innocent mistake, move on!! yeah right.. a politician using someone elses words as their own...i can imagine how that would have gone down had Trump said it!!

so, if joe's an 'honest guy' yet he copied the speech..(so basically lied), yet trump would be a liar if he did it

how you guys can give Joe a pass with all the gaffs that are out the for all to see yet scrutinise Trump to every single syllable is beyond me....guess it's the TDS.... anthing but Trump mentality.... the msm brainwashed you guys so easily..i expect most believed everything about covid, BLM, syria, Ukraine and now israel.

I like presidents who aren't traitors and insurrectionists.

• Like 2