How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Netanyahu said they will not stop, even if they are told! He has the support of the USA. He's a madman!

“Nobody will stop us — not The Hague, not the [Iranian-led] axis of evil and not anybody else,” Netanyahu said.

Oops forgot a link, before the usual suspects that don't leave links complain...

https://www.ft.com/content/77aaf251-df7d-44f8-bf4f-96acff64b6dd

When it suits, Netanyahu's words can't be trusted. Other times (see above)......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

My post is related to the topic though, How the war might end? ICJ ruling might just provide the much-needed circuit breaker.

There is a separate topic on the ICJ ruling today. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brickleberry said:

I'm not crossing the line at all, we spoke about this article on another thread. This is the second time you have brought this article up, and the second time you have made a false accusation. There is a huge difference between all 3000 members supporting the massacres, and a few of them doing so.

In that other thread you acknowledged that it was a group of 3000 teachers, only some of which wrote messages supporting the massacre. Is this true or not? Is it all 3000 or some of them?

You have made false statements at least four times on recent topics. Probably more.

Takes a while for you to even admit them, and even then - not all and not fully.

You're in no position to lecture others.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

What a joke. Antizionism is not antisemitism. The zionists resort to name calling to deflect an inability to debate the causes of antizionism.

Until World War II, anti-Zionism was widespread among Jews for varying reasons. Orthodox Jews opposed Zionism on religious grounds, as preempting the Messiah,[b] while secular Jews identified more with ideals of the Enlightenment and saw Zionism as a reactionary ideology.

The relationship between Zionism, anti-Zionism and antisemitism is debated, with some academics and organizations that study antisemitism taking the view that anti-Zionism is inherently antisemitic or new antisemitism, while others reject any such linkage as unfounded and a method to stifle criticism of Israel and its policies, including its occupation of the West Bank and blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Inaccurate charges of anti-Semitism are not merely calumny, but threaten to debase the term itself and weaken its connection to a very real, and very dangerous, form of prejudice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism

@ozimoron

That would be you making strong statements and cherry picking from the link you posted yourself.

Enough posts on here to demonstrate that there is a measure of convergence between the two.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Nor do I. The US House passed a resolution last month equating antizionism with antisemitism.

Zionism since the establishment of Israel has meant a belief that The Holy Lands of Israel extend from the river to the sea. That's quite distinct from antisemitism which is criticism of Jews and the Jewish religion.

@ozimoron

That would be you spewing lies, again. There are many schools of thought embodied in Zionism. Not all uphold what you describe. You're out of line.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I support the need for a link but I see nothing different here from the supposed anti Israeli terrorist classes for kids by Hamas. Or for that matter, my own uniformed military training from 13 years of age.

@ozimoron

Whom were you taught to hate and kill at them sea cadets sessions?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The war between the two sides might start to end when the Israeli side start getting a daily high death toll equal to the Palestinian side and start feeling the pain and cost of occupation.

Hopefully the imminent ICJ ruling might put Israel back on track to start seriously considering peace.

Sounds like you're practically salivating at the thought of more Israeli casualties.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your claim is Hamas teaching children to be suicide bombers. The sentence above is a diversion and does not address my request for a link to support your accusation. You never provided one when you made this accusation previously despite being challenged to do so.

@ozimoron

You think these might have been self-taught child suicide bombers?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Hamas spokesman Osama Hamdan stated yesterday that Hamas is committed to fully complying with any ruling from the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Despite being regarded as a terrorist entity by many western countries and not being a signatory to ICJ or UN treaties, Hamas expresses its commitment to abide by the ICJ's decisions.

On the other hand, Israeli Prime Minister and various ministers insist that the Gaza assault will continue regardless of the ICJ's outcome. Israel is recognized by many western countries to be a democracy and is a signatory to the ICJ and UN treaties.

The irony of the two positions is striking.

And we all know that Hamas's words are golden. Can trust them without hesitation. They'll do the right thing.

7/10 goes pretty much against many of the tenets the ICJ was founded on.

Holding on to them hostages, for example? That's an obvious one. Never mind taking them in the same place.

Low life troll.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Morch said:

On these topics, the ritual of putting others on 'ignore', including the public announcement and much ado about the process is almost entirely something taken by the wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters.

@Neeranam

@thaibeachlovers

@ozimoron

@billd766

Now the new addition - @Brickleberry

(probably forgot others...)

Pathetic.

It's really only 2 posters, who I won't name as not to embarass you. If you act with an irrational bias and support thousands of innocent kids being killed and insult those who want it to stop by calling them antisemites, oc cours they are going to put on ignore. 

Why did you add my name? I took you off ignore, which was from before Oct 7, probably for being an anti-Trump supremacist.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Morch said:

On these topics, the ritual of putting others on 'ignore', including the public announcement and much ado about the process is almost entirely something taken by the wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters.

@Neeranam

@thaibeachlovers

@ozimoron

@billd766

Now the new addition - @Brickleberry

(probably forgot others...)

Pathetic.

Please..please add me to this honour list. I feel offended to be left out.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Morch said:

And we all know that Hamas's words are golden. Can trust them without hesitation. They'll do the right thing.

7/10 goes pretty much against many of the tenets the ICJ was founded on.

Holding on to them hostages, for example? That's an obvious one. Never mind taking them in the same place.

Low life troll.

Calm down, no need for insults. I understand the ICJ ruling must have knocked all Zionists out of their balance and senses.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Calm down, no need for insults. I understand the ICJ ruling must have knocked all Zionists out of their balance and senses.

They (Zionists)  were fearing the worst , expecting a corrupt biased Court to give an unfair ruling against Israel  , but the ruling seems quite fair and reasonable .

Zionists have no complaints about the ruling 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They (Zionists)  were fearing the worst , expecting a corrupt biased Court to give an unfair ruling against Israel  , but the ruling seems quite fair and reasonable .

Zionists have no complaints about the ruling 

Nick, but the ruling is in fact against Israel. Every single request by SA has been granted (Except the direct call to ceasefire) but the latter is the logical sum of all other demands combined.

If (Big if) Israel complies with all (as you correctly described fair and reasonable) court's decisions, then that in essence as close as one can get to a ceasefire.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Nick, but the ruling is in fact against Israel. Every single request by SA has been granted (Except the direct call to ceasefire) but the latter is the logical sum of all other demands combined.

If (Big if) Israel complies with all (as you correctly described fair and reasonable) court's decisions, then that in essence as close as one can get to a ceasefire.

The ICJ told Hamas to release the hostages and that the war can continue .

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

What insults? You are trolling, and you're a low life who supports Hamas. These are facts.

The ICJ went pretty much as expected, no alarms and no surprises. Read the posts discussing this, notice the absence of much stress or anguish. You're making things up, as usual.

As for your Hamas friends, do you suppose they will release all the hostages now?

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

My faith in humanity has been partially restored. Thank you, South Africa, you have been vindicated.

Those who kept denying genocide in Gaza must feel ashamed.

Israel looks so bad now as sole pariah state.

You have faith in Hamas.

Hyping the ICJ words is expected, and is aimed at covering up the fact that there was no ceasefire ordered. Israel is free (with some limitations) to go on fighting Hamas. Hamas was asked to release the hostages, which will probably not happen.

As for 'pariah' - again your wishful thinking - which countries broke relations with Israel?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He's fibbing. He replies to me but he's is on my ignore list.

@ozimoron

Seems like it's not only the 'ignore' thing that wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters got issues with, but reading comprehension as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

My faith in humanity has been partially restored. Thank you, South Africa, you have been vindicated.

Those who kept denying genocide in Gaza must feel ashamed.

Israel looks so bad now as sole pariah state.

Alternative reality.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

Seems like it's not only the 'ignore' thing that wannabe 'pro-palestinian' posters got issues with, but reading comprehension as well.

Why so angry? Insulting more than normal.

Try mediation and loving everyone.

Why do you and other Islamophobes keep replying to posters who have you on ignore, it's extremely weird behavior.