Taylor Swift Caught in Crosshairs of Bizarre MAGA Conspiracy Theory

Social Media

"I hope that she's the Yoko Ono of the Kansas City Chiefs, and she destroys their dynasty and puts them down in flames," Travis replied. "That's why I am proudly supporting the San Francisco 49ers, America's team, on Sunday against Kansas City, Patrick Mahomes, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey."

https://www.rawstory.com/clay-travis-taylor-swift/?traffic_source=Connatix

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did you not read the bit I quoted?

I must have missed your point about that worthless early poll you posted.

You seem to be trying to score points against Biden by posting early polls that you admit are worthless. But, actual elections will prove you wrong, like the South Carolina prinary, where Biden ran up a 96% score.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I must have missed your point about that worthless early poll you posted.

You seem to be trying to score points against Biden by posting early polls that you admit are worthless. But, actual elections will prove you wrong, like the South Carolina prinary, where Biden ran up a 96% score.

Can you lend me your crystal ball please, as mine isn't working as well as yours?

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can you lend me your crystal ball please, as mine isn't working as well as yours?

My crystal ball says Joe Biden won the South Carolina primary with 96% of the vote.

I'll let you get back to posting worthless early polls.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Masterton said:

Posts a link about a non-existent Muslim ban from The Guardian (🤣) in a thread about a conspiracy theory and then expects to be taken seriously... 🙄

You don't seem to be keeping up on current events:

Trump pledges to expel immigrants who support Hamas, ban Muslims from the U.S.

You can tell us who most US Muslims will vote for in November.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't seem to be keeping up on current events:

Trump pledges to expel immigrants who support Hamas, ban Muslims from the U.S.

No, you are the one quoting and propagating pseudo events. The point that you clearly missed is that there was never any "muslim ban", it is and always was a fake narrative to discredit Trump amongst Muslim voters. Nowhere in any of the quotes or actual facts does it say anything about specifically banning Muslims. This is 2017 era propaganda, I don't need to 'keep up' with it.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Masterton said:

No, you are the one quoting and propagating pseudo events. The point that you clearly missed is that there was never any "muslim ban", it is and always was a fake narrative to discredit Trump amongst Muslim voters. Nowhere in any of the quotes or actual facts does it say anything about specifically banning Muslims. This is 2017 era propaganda, I don't need to 'keep up' with it.

From the link HE posted "A ban he imposed on immigrants from some Muslim-majority nations"

Says nothing about a ban on all Muslims.

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Not Biden, with his unconditional support for a nation that has killed thousands of Muslim children, and who keeps sending them more bombs to drop on unarmed Muslims.

They likely won't vote Trump either, having proven himself just as big an israeli supporter as Biden is.

Perhaps they will vote independent.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It has been US policy for as long as I can remember that America supports Israel.  So Joe Biden isn't doing anything outside the norm.  But Trump took it a bit further than previous Presidents. 

America has never before supported israel to kill thousands of children. This is a whole new level of barbarity, IMO.

I have no respect whatsoever for Trump's position re israel, and I see no difference between him and Biden on israel.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

From the link HE posted "A ban he imposed on immigrants from some Muslim-majority nations"

Says nothing about a ban on all Muslims.

Apart from the fact that part of the title of the article literally says  "Trump pledges to ban Muslims from the U.S".... Seems you missed that part? 

The point which you clearly (or deliberately?) missed is that another low-information poster with TDS referenced a "Muslim ban" (which never existed and is fake news Democrat propaganda,) and then linked to a silly Guardian hitpiece which again is literally titled "Trump vows to expand Muslim ban". 

This type of reporting, and the repeating of it on this forum, is inaccurate and dishonest and you all know it. But you support and promote it and look the other way because it ties in with the whole BS Trump bad and Biden good narrative. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Masterton said:

What is commonly called "Muslim ban" is more accurately called "Muslim travel ban". It did happen. Of course, it did not concern all Muslim countries. There was an executive order in 2017 and a second executive order  n January 2020.

https://immigrationhistory.org/item/muslim-travel-ban/

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

What is commonly called "Muslim ban" is more accurately called "Muslim travel ban". It did happen. Of course, it did not concern all Muslim countries. There was an executive order in 2017 and a second executive order  n January 2020.

https://immigrationhistory.org/item/muslim-travel-ban/

Yes, I am fully aware that purveyors of fake news propaganda and anti Trump conspiracy theories "commonly" refer to the travel ban as a "Muslim ban", that is the whole point... And no, it is not "more accurately called a Muslim travel ban", and no, it (a Muslim ban) did not happen. A travel ban comprising several countries which were failed states or associated with terrorism were on the list, the fact that a lot of them were Muslim majority is completely irrelevant. Just as the fact that some of the countries were in Africa is irrelevant. Unless you are implying that all Muslims are terrorists? Interesting... :ermm: 🙄

Interesting too how the the worlds top 6 most populous Muslim countries, comprising approx 1 BILLION Muslims, mysteriously did not appear on the travel ban? Wierd..... 🙄 But yeah sure, a "Muslim travel ban" happened....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On 2/7/2024 at 3:43 PM, Masterton said:

Yes, I am fully aware that purveyors of fake news propaganda and anti Trump conspiracy theories "commonly" refer to the travel ban as a "Muslim ban", that is the whole point... And no, it is not "more accurately called a Muslim travel ban", and no, it (a Muslim ban) did not happen. A travel ban comprising several countries which were failed states or associated with terrorism were on the list, the fact that a lot of them were Muslim majority is completely irrelevant. Just as the fact that some of the countries were in Africa is irrelevant. Unless you are implying that all Muslims are terrorists? Interesting... :ermm: 🙄

Interesting too how the the worlds top 6 most populous Muslim countries, comprising approx 1 BILLION Muslims, mysteriously did not appear on the travel ban? Wierd..... 🙄 But yeah sure, a "Muslim travel ban" happened....

I don't disagree with you. Events get names which are not always accurate.

Actually, it seems that Trump is at the origin of the name "Muslim ban".

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) said in an interview on Saturday that President Trump had previously asked him about legally implementing a “Muslim ban.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/316726-giuliani-trump-asked-me-how-to-do-a-muslim-ban-legally/

• Agree 1

The right-wingers are desperate.  But it's nonsense like this which will FORCE Taylor Swift to come out for Biden.  I mean, who wants to be falsely accused of supporting Trump....

[Taylor Swift is being targeted again by deepfakes, with supporters of Donald Trump posting manipulated media falsely showing her supporting Trump and engaging in election denialism.]

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/taylor-swift-deepfake-x-falsely-depict-supporting-trump-grammys-flag-rcna137620

• Like 1
  • Sad 1