Biden Widens Lead over Trump in New Poll, Gender Gap Widens

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Trump looks and acts like the adjudicated rapist sociopath that he is.

Biden is a racist who looks 2 to 3 years away from dying or being in a care facility for people who can't take care of themselves. He looks closer to 90yo.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

Just now, Jingthing said:

Funny when Magadonians which is a white nationalist isolationist movement project racism on democrats. Fail.

Biden is old but based on his health profile of eating healthy and exercise he is statistically more likely to live longer than junk food loving Trump.

It's actually sad how delusional your comments are. Everyone knows how Biden is. Even hosts on CNN are admiting problems. Biden also has a long history of racist comments. Your ignorance and TDS is really bad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2024 at 7:07 AM, Tug said:

Uh ho not so good for trumpy lol we’re are all the so called trump fluffers (love the term)lol not surprised at all Biden is pushing ahead results matter get her done Joe!!

Trumpy? 

I'm totally surprised a guy that hardly knows what day it is is beating Trump. 

You sound like an anti Trump supremacist lol. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Inflation went down due to the highest interest rates in over 20 years. The stock market always goes up over the medium to long term. The USA doesn't have the best economy and is loaded with massive debt.

Thanks for confirming you don't understand basic economics.

Ahh the master trump fluffer lol 😂 I know it’s hard on ya 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, placeholder said:

I see that you don't grasp what the figures mean. Increased layoffs by themselves tell us nothing without knowing about hiring figures. For example:

"The report also indicated that December’s job gains were much better than originally reported. The month posted a gain of 333,000, which was an upward revision of 117,000 from the initial estimate."

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/02/us-economy-added-353000-jobs-in-january-much-better-than-expected.html

And you have no concept of what hiring figures mean... the amount of misinformation being generated by the democraptic machine is at an all time high... while Americans struggle to keep their heads above water... bidenomics is a colossal failure for most of middleclass America.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tug said:

So sorry skippey (not really)but I’m here in the states living it and I’m retired on a fixed income we are doing fine heck I’m thinking of bidding on another property but then again I kept my nose to the grindstone and worked!not complain 

But of course... Tog is the exception to hear him say it... 555555

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, uttradit said:

So why are you so obviously obsessed with Biden?

Perhaps you don’t believe any of what you are listing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Topic is about Biden. 

Yes it is, enjoy:

Results currently show the president as having won 97% of the vote in South Carolina. Williamson is in second, with 1.8%, and Phillips in third, with 1.4%. The president appears on course for an overwhelming victory in the first state to vote in the Democratic nomination process, after New Hampshire voters last month gave him the victory in that state’s primary, even though he did not campaign.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2024/feb/03/south-carolina-democrats-primary-biden-live-us-elections-2024-latest-updates?page=with:block-65bedee88f087d8b7094f561#block-65bedee88f087d8b7094f561