Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Carlson is a Russian asset

I doubt he gets paid directly but he profits from his cynical perverted pro Putin position so is in the classic class of useful idiot for the Kremlin. Not saying he's literally an idiot as he's obviously intelligent but he uses his intelligence in dark ways that helps a key enemy.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I don't care what you call them, I support giving military aid to Ukraine. They are not nazis. Your talking ;points come from their nationalist hero who aligned with the nazis against guess who during ww2.

Of course they're nazis they are Banderites.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Am I the only one on this thread that perceives the irony of a far-right commentator interviewing someone who was arguably on the far left?

Whoever said politics makes strange bedfellows was spot on.

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Can't the US cancel his citizenship? The US is effectively at war with Russia. This jerk is clearly abetting the Russian cause here. While he has a free speech right to do so, it doesn't detract from the fact that he is doing so. He is a traitor.

I am waiting for the outcry from the Jane Fonda decriers.

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

their nationalist hero who aligned with the nazis against guess who during ww2.

Aligned with the Nazis against Russia during WWII  the same Russia who where instrumental in defeating the Nazis in WWII  ?

Edited by stats
off topic diversion comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Am I the only one on this thread that perceives the irony of a far-right commentator interviewing someone who was arguably on the far left?

You think Putin is far left? I want some of what you're smoking. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

He's so smart he got himself fired by three networks - CNN, MSNBC, and Fox. The last took real effort, given Murdoch's brand of politics.

The first 2 are far left. He didn't like them. The last one he got bored with. He probably has $50m in assets. He doesn't need a job.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Who is on the far left?

Just now, uttradit said:

That is true. He is famous so can do a podcast easily and get an audience if he wants. Traditional TV is nearly dead.

He did try that on xitter... didn't work out so well. He needed FOX more than they needed him. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

since when are republicans interested in evidence....a stack of evidence a mile high on trumps crimes along with testimony from multiple former trumpers is all fake of course....not to mention 60 court cases and piles of evidence of recount and investigation after investigation that prove the election was not rigged.  Yet republicans are convinced the evidence means absolutely nothing unless of course they were to find some innocent phone call between joe biden and hunter biden then stop the presses as it "MAY" mean that something happened even though they have no evidence.

A republican demanding evidence when they don't believe it when it is plain as day is like demanding the sun rise in the west.

I'm not a Republican

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Who is on the far left?

Putin was, in the days of the Soviet Union. I don't know what his position in the political spectrum now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1