Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

I will add this.

I did watch it all and I would not suggest that you do the same.

Not worth the time.

What I DO suggest is to watch the live reaction that will be coming up in about five hours from the Inside Russia youtube channel.

That way you will spend your time more efficiently. Still watching the Tucker Kremlin show but getting all the B.S. called out in detail in real time.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I will add this.

I did watch it all and I would not suggest that you do the same.

Not worth the time.

What I DO suggest is to watch the live reaction that will be coming up in about five hours from the Inside Russia youtube channel.

That way you will spend your time more efficiently. Still watching the Tucker Kremlin show but getting all the B.S. called out in detail in real time.

Not surprisingly, you have to pay to read the transcript which is a far better way to fact-check and analyze the interview. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Arindos said:

The bare fact is that mainstream media in the US and much of the western world (and India) is exceptionally leftwing to the point that the majority of the population are critical of it. 

Don't you think most people's opinions on the media's political affiliations or slants are also very biased?

I perceive that the most egregious politically slanted media are at the extreme right, followed by the extreme left.  Most mainstream media are only slightly biased.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yeah, better not watch, in case you start asking the wrong questions. Can't have that.

Be efficient and pot plants until the MSNBC fact show comes on!. 555

Not MSNBC.

A very well respected and very knowledgeable Russian exile.

You can watch both but it saves some time and you will learn more watching his commentary either way.

It was really a garbage propaganda show done by a definite NON journalist.

Super cringe especially was Tucker's trademark LAUGHING. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, retarius said:

No, don't put words in my mouth. I am very tired of your inane comments, Please desist or I will have to put you on ignore.

Here are your own words:  "I hate it when interviewers cut their guests off as they do so often to appear clever or smart."

You think it's a worthy motivation for an interviewer to ask questions for the sake of appearing clever or smart?

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Not surprisingly, you have to pay to read the transcript which is a far better way to fact-check and analyze the interview. 

He should pay us to take a transcript of that garbage propaganda show.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If anyone was a "pot plant" it was Carlson. Might as well have put up a cardboard image of him for all the probing questions he asked  Putin.

The man was already disgraced but now he has piled it on higher and thicker.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/8/2024 at 9:29 AM, Robert Paulson said:

Meghan Kelly interviewed him. So it’s not even unprecedented.

This doesn’t seem that difficult people: if you don’t like it, don’t tune in… but what you can’t do is decide for others what they should and should not see. Also, if Putin is such a vile piece of crap, why not just let his own words sink him? I don’t get it. Nothing you say makes sense. The solution to our problems is more talking, not choosing who you sensor based on your own ideology. As to your question: I don’t care who interviews who. Anyone can interview anyone they want. And to see it any other way seems quite ignorant to me.m

Good comment ! The radical left throughout, are hell bent on the dynamics of free speech censorship   ! Intolerant to many who have opposing opinions  to theirs!

Debate and diplomacy with Putin is absent because of the left and the war mongers in each party. 

imop

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I expect that certain agreements had to be made in advance to get the appointment in the first place. If any of those had been broken then there would probably have been no interview aired at all.

At least we know Putin's view on several important questions and we now have have the chance to accept or reject his answers. Better something than nothing, which is pretty much what we get about the UA war, these days.

There's nothing in this interview Putin hasn't said before most of it many times. At least, as much of it as I watched. I'll be glad to read a transcript whenever becomes available at no charge.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There's nothing in this interview Putin hasn't said before most of it many times. At least, as much of it as I watched. I'll be glad to read a transcript whenever becomes available at no charge.

Be careful with absolutes.

I don't remember Putin ever saying anything in public about Evan Gershkovich for example.

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Post back if you find a freebee version.

In the meantime, if you just want the Audio (downloadable to listen later, unlike the video):

https://tuckercarlson.com/listen/

Click "SHARE" then click the download icon.

Edit:  I'd add that an advantage of audio is that you don't have to look at Carlson's ugly mug.

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good comment ! The radical left throughout, are hell bent on the dynamics of free speech censorship   ! Intolerant to many who have opposing opinions  to theirs!

Debate and diplomacy with Putin is absent because of the left and the war mongers in each party. 

imop

Debate is certainly absent in Russia because all media are censored and muzzled.

Apart from state propaganda outlets such as RT, no one is forbidden to debate about it in Western countries.

A few leaders, such as Macron  have tried the diplomacy card with Russia. How did it work?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Just watched majority of the interview, and TBH, didn't learn anything new, as I knew the history and the why every thing today, developed the way it has.   Hopefully others will actually watch it, understand it, and realize RU was, is quite correct in their actions.

NATO has expanded and put missiles on RU's doorstep for decades, and UA was the final straws.   The regime change (coup), and attacking of Russians in Crimea & Donbas and other regions.   And ignoring the Minsk agreement, leaving RU no choice.

Sad so many are completely ignorant of the facts, and brainwashed by MSM propaganda.  Those same people will either not watch the interview, or simply say it's all lies.  And yet, believe the propaganda they are fed, by nothing but confirmed liars.   Pointed out again & again, by whistleblower, WikiLeaks and others.  All those facts ignored of course, even though presented in print & videos.  All never denied, simply folks prosecuted for releasing the info/facts.   Go figure.

Who's ignorant of facts and is buying Putin's propaganda,? There are no NATO nukes at Russia's doorstep except Turkey and it dates from the cold War time (and is not really at doorstep).

Russia did not respect the Minsk treaties, as another poster showed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1