Biden Warns of a 'Nightmare' Future with Trump, Lists Reasons for Concern

Social Media

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I tell you what would be a nightmare, 4 more years of a man who can barely string a sentence together let alone remember the names of other leaders.

In fairness, Mitterrand has only been dead 27 years. :whistling:  Truly terrifying to watch. Good Luck America. 

What day is it Joe? Don't know but it sure ends in y

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

You waste that much time on YouTube and accuse others of being ignorant?

I don't watch all of them. You must have watched none if you don't know how bad Joe is. 

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You accuse anyone who disagrees with you or calls out your nonsense as being "far left". 

I originally opposed Trump because he has no qualifications to be President.  Now I also oppose him for being an election denying threat to democracy.  That's not being left, that's being a patriotic American.

You are far left, you are not fooling anyone.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I tell you what would be a nightmare, 4 more years of a man who can barely string a sentence together let alone remember the names of other leaders.

In fairness, Mitterrand has only been dead 27 years. :whistling:  Truly terrifying to watch. Good Luck America. 

Nikki Haley Nancy Pelosi

At least Biden knows who Mitterrand was.

Trump concept of history involves what McDonalds used to sell. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"I tell you what would be a nightmare, 4 more years of a man who can barely string a sentence together let alone remember the names of other leaders. "

You just described Trump.

Yep it drives the magas crazy that Trump is melting down rapidly which diffuses their Biden has dementia lie. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Nikki Haley Nancy Pelosi

At least Biden knows who Mitterrand was.

Trump concept of history involves what McDonalds used to sell. 

Donald Bush? How did his son die? Biget is clueless.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Would closing the southern border be considered a nightmare for Biden supporters?   And while we’re on this, could anyone please explain why millions have crossed the border, and how this benefits America?

Just now, uttradit said:

Fact. Wake up. All over youtube.

What's all over YouTube at present is the Federal Court of Appeal's decision to reject Trump's claim of presidential immunity. That's a fact too.

Just now, Lacessit said:

What's all over YouTube at present is the Federal Court of Appeal's decision to reject Trump's claim of presidential immunity. That's a fact too.

Which will be appealed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, uttradit said:

I don't watch all of them. You must have watched none if you don't know how bad Joe is. 

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Biget. Your hero. Old, slow and hopeless.

You are correct; I don't get my news from YouTube.  Only a fool would do that.

I read (you should try it), and judge President Biden by his accomplishments, not his gaffes.  Things like the infrastructure bill, alliances and agreements across the Asia-Pacific and Indian Ocean to contain China, revitalizing NATO, supporting Ukraine in fighting Russia's empire building aggression, and stuff like that.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, uttradit said:

You are far left, you are not fooling anyone.

You can give no reason to support that claim, other than the fact that I disagree with you.

Why don't you try to define what you consider "left" to be?  Only in the political sense, don't divert with nonsense.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Would closing the southern border be considered a nightmare for Biden supporters?   And while we’re on this, could anyone please explain why millions have crossed the border, and how this benefits America?

Can you explain why Maga man Trump and his toady Johnson are blocking the most serious border control bill in modern history? I can. Trump and his maga meanies don't really want to fix anything. They just want issues to run on to gain more power.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Can you explain why Maga man Trump and his toady Johnson are blocking the most serious border control bill in modern history? I can? Trump and his maga meanies don't really want to fix anything. They just want issues to run on to gain more power.

Dud bill. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Can you explain what you mean by "closing the southern border"?  Stop all trade with Mexico?  Ignore international law and human rights agreements?  What do you have in mind?

Do I need to explain once again why a country with a labor shortage and declining native born working age population should welcome ambitious working age people seeking to a better life?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You are correct; I don't get my news from YouTube.  Only a fool would do that.

I read (you should try it), and judge President Biden by his accomplishments, not his gaffes.  Things like the infrastructure bill, alliances and agreements across the Asia-Pacific and Indian Ocean to contain China, revitalizing NATO, supporting Ukraine in fighting Russia's empire building aggression, and stuff like that.

Only a fool would not watch youtube. I can see that. You read left wing websites only, only a fool would do that.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1