Thai abbot allegedly rapes 7 year old girl, police ignore case

These people who hide behind a robe of all religions are nothing short of child molesters and perverts they should be stripped of there robes and sent to prison for the rest of there lives . No doubt the Abbott is a very wealthy person and money can be offered as a gift from god to the abused victim along with those who have been sitting on the case for the last 9 months  

• Agree 1

There are many Christian people here also doing bad things pretending they are rescuing kids, pretending to rescue girls in bars but taking them to hotels. Bad actors everywhere. The exodus road, a21 and operation underground railroad,  they are all lying for donations.  search "the exodus road truth" for more info.

Edited by AdrianUk
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, wealthychef said:

This is called the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.  The truth is that monks, even abbots, can be also child rapists.  Two things can be true at the same time.  Truly and really.  Pretending otherwise is to expose more children to assault.  

I can't believe that your post got "sad" and "confused" emoticons. If you leave your children near a Buddhist or Catholic priest they stand a good chance to get abused. This was revealed once they looked into the the catholic clergy

The reason, IMHO, being the hypocritical requirement of celibacy of these two religions. 

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

9 months later and the police have still not arrested ,the pedo ,even after

having video evidence ,do they not have kids of their own ,unbelievable,

and shocking ,now BigJoke is on the case  I am sure something will be done.

regards worgeordie

Big Joke is only concerned about farangs in Thailand because everyone knows they are the reason that Thailand is not Utopia

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

If these claims are substantiated he needs chemically castrating and locking up. He is a danger to ALL children. 

I don't understand why people keep banging on about chemically castrating, 'chemical castration' as you call it, is not castration as such, and not only is it very expensive it wears off after a few months, his balls need to be popped out like a dogs. 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, AdrianUk said:

There are many Christian people here also doing bad things pretending they are rescuing kids, pretending to rescue girls in bars but taking them to hotels. Bad actors everywhere. The exodus road, a21 and operation underground railroad,  they are all lying for donations.  search "the exodus road truth" for more info.

What has that got to do with a 7 year old Thai girl allegedly raped by an abbot?

Our wonderful 'ROYAL' Thai Pigs, why are these cops still allowed "ROYAL" to proceed their name? And this government funded cult should be culled, they do nothing all day, go out begging every morning, mainly from the poor that have been brainwashed, they don't even cook their own food, but hey lets waste time in the playground every morning, while the cult, that flag, and 'Him' are revered.  🤮

This makes me sick. What sort of beast could do such a terrible thing to a small girl and making videos as well? Kudos to the mother in standing up for her daughter and grandmother in capturing the videos. One of the things I do not understand about Thailand is the reverence for the monkhood when they get up to all sorts of vile actions, but then again there is always good and bad in any segments of society you care to look at. With the monks, is it the case of a couple of bad apples or does the institution and reverence corrupt the monks?

15 minutes ago, AdrianUk said:

Monsters using religion as an excuse to get close to people and for protection

So, nothing to do with Thailand at all. I am sure that I could find lots of cases similar to this worldwide, but this thread is specifically about a 7 year old girl in Thailand, and not about the rest of the world.

If I could be bothered to search I have no doubt that I could find lots of links about religious and non-religious persons doing a lot of good works with children world wide, Running orphanages, charities etc but it would not be specific to Thailand.

I could also find examples of non-religious persons interfering with children, teachers among them, worldwide, but that too would be meaningless too.

47 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I don't understand why people keep banging on about chemically castrating, 'chemical castration' as you call it, is not castration as such, and not only is it very expensive it wears off after a few months, his balls need to be popped out like a dogs. 

AND HIS HEAD TOO!

I’m wondering if this article got national coverage in the big newspapers ??
These days, anyone , especially in a high position, would be stoned and shamed in any western country , front page news and TV. Why is this not so in Thailand ? 

• Like 1

We are grand parents, my wife and I, she idolises the ground she walks on, everyday she needs to hear what she's been doing and where she's been, when she's feeling down my wife just looks through the video's we have. I hope that grand mother gets arrested also.

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, retarius said:

What sort of beast could do such a terrible thing to a small girl and making videos as well?

I think you're confused. The video was made by the grandmother to be used as evidence and the mother took it to the police who did what they always do, which is nothing. And the abbot did what Thais in general do and denied everything. And so, as so often in Thailand, the public who are supposed to be protected by the Royal Thai Police but are not, have to turn to social media to expose the corruption and official indifference to a child being raped. It's Thailand. It's their culture. Nothing we can do about it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Purdey said:

The fact that she had a video and the police did nothing is the incredible part.

Not really. The abbot is a revered and respected member of society. The family are not. No different to when a rich kid smashes daddy's car into someone and kills them. All goes quiet, as one party has 'status' and influence and money and the other does not. It's Thailand, where no-one is equal under the law. Does the video even still exist, or was it 'lost' by the police the mother trustingly handed it to? The reporter, as useless as the police, didn't bother to ask so we don't know.

You know, I keep being reminded of what of a Korean tv producer I worked with said after just one weekend in Thailand, as she perfectly summed up the country in just six words - the standards here are so low, 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

We are grand parents, my wife and I, she idolises the ground she walks on, everyday she needs to hear what she's been doing and where she's been, when she's feeling down my wife just looks through the video's we have. I hope that grand mother gets arrested also.

Arresting the grandmother for what?

Even WITH video evidence against the abbot the police seem to have done nothing.

Without the video evidence, who would take the word of the grandmother over that of the "revered" abbot?

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Did the red-hot reporter contact the police to ask why they had taken no action for nine months, despite being given video evidence? You know, ask questions?

It's the Thaiger, if you expect proper reporting you have to look elsewhere

All religions are not equal, rabbi's ( jewish ), are not celibate, they marry and can have all the sex they want with their wives, jews do not have this problem. i think the source ( for the most part ) of this problem, is the celibacy, it must be difficult for them over a lifetime, I think it is a bad idea.

• Like 1