Biden: "I am an elderly man ... I know what the hell I'm doing"

Social Media

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I find it telling when there's no one here trying to defend biden. I understand, 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-attempt-to-capitalone-memory-issue-backfires-with-new-gaffe/ar-BB1i0pMf

Toward the end of his remarks, Biden mistakenly referred to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi as the leader of Mexico.

At first I thought that was a misunderstanding on my part. Joe's cheese has almost completely slid off his cracker.

It would be entertaining to watch the talking heads peeing themselves frantically every day trying to defend Joe if the real life repercussions weren't so drastic. Either way, the outcome of the 2024 election will not be good for the US.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Biden himself said he would be a one-term president and that his only purpose in the 2020 election was to defeat the contemptable scam artist of an opponent.

Do you have a quote or a link that he ever said such thing? 

2 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Where are all the Biden fan boys today?

Come on, let's hear from y'all.

I believe both red and blue fan boys are hanging their heads sheepishly having absolutely NOTHING to crow about.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Trippy said:

It's been rumored that during the convention Biden will bow out for health reasons, and Michelle Obama will be the democratic candidate. 

Only time will tell.

The rumors I've heard are about even between Michelle and Newsom.  (With a few idiots demanding that it's Kamala's turn)   In either case, they'd get a candidate that hasn't beaten the stuffing out of each other in a primary contest.   My wingnut case would be Michelle as Prez and Newsom as VP, then Michelle will step down in a year or so and let Newsom have back to back to back terms.

Just now, impulse said:

The rumors I've heard are about even between Michelle and Newsom.  (With a few idiots demanding that it's Kamala's turn)   In either case, they'd get a candidate that hasn't beaten the stuffing out of each other in a primary contest.   My wingnut case would be Michelle as Prez and Newsom as VP, then Michelle will step down in a year or so and let Newsom have back to back to back terms.

So stupid!

Rumors from who?

RIght wing crap conspiracy sites?
Michelle Obama -- never going to happen.

The obvious person that most democrats would be happy with that's someone who actually wants the job (happier than Biden for sure) is Newsom. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So stupid!

Rumors from who?

RIght wing crap conspiracy sites?
Michelle Obama -- never going to happen.

The obvious person that most democrats would be happy with that's someone who actually wants the job (happier than Biden for sure) is Newsom. 

I think it's telling that you didn't even mention Harris.  I think The View would call that racist.  Not me, though.  I'd call it realist.

We'll see...  Things have happened in US politics over the past 4 years that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

I think it's telling that you didn't even mention Harris.  I think The View would call that racist.  Not me, though.  I'd call it realist.

We'll see...  Things have happened in US politics over the past 4 years that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.

Nobody wants Harris. She knows it too. I'm sad for her about that, but as you say, realist.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Do you have a quote or a link that he ever said such thing? 

Don't think he said it overtly though he did say stuff in 2020 like I am a bridge to a new generation of leaders which inferred it. For what it's worth Bill Maher has a good segment in todays show where he discusses that comment and this issue. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

2 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Not long ago you have been defending Harris on this forum, as that she was doing an excellent job

News to me but I don't care either way.

It makes no difference good job or bad job.

Nobody wants her as president.

Biden is stuck with her as VP but VP usually doesn't decide elections.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Cory1848 said:

I’m not sure why Harris gets such a bad rap; maybe she should have been attorney general (a job the incumbent is clearly not qualified for), which would have given her more opportunity to establish a record that she could have run on later for higher office if she wanted.

Yeah she looked good on paper when picked. I doubt she foolish enough to bother ever running for president herself.

• Confused 1