BLACKPINK singer Lisa to star as ‘White Lotus’ hits Thailand

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Thailands lost star who made it big in Korea.

Must be SIL, she moved to Korea 12 years ago, now is married to a Korean taxi driver and shows off her Korean passport on Facebook. Quite a young lady. Just hope she's gonna get the baby she dreams off. Sorry totally off topic.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Do you live under a rock?....

Lisa is a living legend and goddess....Who we depend on to give our life meaning....

Life as we know it would end without Lisa.....We need updates on her 24/7 in the news or we are all finished....

Hail Lisa..... 

I shall send her a FB friend request posthaste.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Lisa is a living legend and goddess....Who we depend on to give our life meaning....

Life as we know it would end without Lisa.....We need updates on her 24/7 in the news or we are all finished....

Hail Lisa..... 

Sounds like Taylor Swift's Mini-me.

7 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Hail Lisa..... 

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this post?😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Hail Lisa..... 

Yes, and making millions doesn't seem to be enough for her, hooking up with a billionaire now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Taylor, at least  has a smidgen of musical talent. The K- pop clowns have none.I get the sense that their "music " is AI generated.

Yeah, because you become a global superstar by not having any talent.

Just a typical AN bitter / jealous old man comment. Get back in your rocking chair grandpa.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, because you become a global superstar by not having any talent.

Just a typical AN bitter / jealous old man comment. Get back in your rocking chair grandpa.

No rocking chair yet. Might still be able to beat you in a bike race. You win ,you get free tickets to all K pop concerts in 2024.I win I get 4 nights, without any singing, in a rocking chair with Lisa, Rose, Jenny and the other one. Are you up for it ?😁👍

Hopefully they are more talented in the rocking chair department than in the arts. 

Edited by thecyclist
Typo
  • Haha 1

I grew up with a Mother for whom there were 2 kinds of music: Frank Sinatra and not-Frank Sinatra.

So I learned long ago not to question anyone's musical taste.

What bothers me about Ms. Lisa is that she has undergone  -- as have the other 3 -- copious amounts of cosmetic surgery and I don't think that sets a good example for your average young Thai female

11 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Must be SIL, she moved to Korea 12 years ago, now is married to a Korean taxi driver and shows off her Korean passport on Facebook. Quite a young lady. Just hope she's gonna get the baby she dreams off. Sorry totally off topic.

You post some weird stuff😣

40 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I grew up with a Mother for whom there were 2 kinds of music: Frank Sinatra and not-Frank Sinatra.

So I learned long ago not to question anyone's musical taste.

What bothers me about Ms. Lisa is that she has undergone  -- as have the other 3 -- copious amounts of cosmetic surgery and I don't think that sets a good example for your average young Thai female

Care to list what you think she's had done--please enlighten us.

• Agree 1

Moved abroad, worked all hours for years training, multi millionaire, speaks 5 languages, singer, dancer, actress. The sort of young Thai you would think deserves praise as a role model, rather than the cynicism and ignorance displayed on here by grumpy old men.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Moved abroad, worked all hours for years training, multi millionaire, speaks 5 languages, singer, dancer, actress. The sort of young Thai you would think deserves praise as a role model, rather than the cynicism and ignorance displayed on here by grumpy old men.

Couldn't agree more. Amazing what she has achieved already, and lots more to come. Worth nearly a billion baht, and still keeps close to her family. And an amazing thing with her and the other 3 Blackpink ladies, no major scandals in all their years of performing. Credit to Thailand and also a role model for young girls on what they can achieve if they work hard and perservere. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

All the above may be true but it's no secret:

According to the analysis of a plastic surgeon, Jisoo is the member with completely natural beauty in BLACKPINK, while Lisa is the member who had the most work done on her face. 

https://www.kbizoom.com/a-plastic-surgeons-controversial-analysis-on-blackpinks-beauty-only-one-member-is-natural-lisa-had-the-most-surgery/

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

According to the analysis of a plastic surgeon, Jisoo is the member with completely natural beauty in BLACKPINK, while Lisa is the member who had the most work done on her face. 

https://www.kbizoom.com/a-plastic-surgeons-controversial-analysis-on-blackpinks-beauty-only-one-member-is-natural-lisa-had-the-most-surgery/

Is that Jay Fai in the inset?

image.png.f80ed3ec75450a663a776bbc4c675a80.png

I do abhor plastic surgery although 8 could probably use a bunch.   Here un the US i see mamy over 40 or 50 women  with this catface look or these artificial lips that turn me off so much.   Lalisa sure looks good to me. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I shall send her a FB friend request posthaste.

Silly me -- I saw posthaste and for a second or 2 thought you wrote toothpaste as one was bombarded at the airport

image.jpeg.a704c00f1a601516e0d53f36043e16fa.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney

4 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Yeah, sounds like a real expert:

"It looks like she has some mini marbles in some parts of her lips if you know what I mean."

Spoken like a true surgeon, thanks for sharing.

Edited by josephbloggs

4 hours ago, proton said:

Couldn't agree more. More intelligence and talent than all the bitter and grumpy old AN posters combined and timesed by 100.

12 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

image.jpeg.0007e6cb5d329adbb6f3842dbe7d9928.jpeg

The first photo was taken when she was a child of 12, the second as a young woman of 22.

It may come as a surprise to you, but people can change quite significantly (particularly women) in those particular 10 years.

Ah women, knew one once, soft and lumpy as I recall!

Looking at the OP photograph I think she is still gorgeous!