Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

18 minutes ago, Deserted said:

So he didn't want to go back home, that's understandable.

He got mad in the toilet, he gave her 20,000 baht in the airport, in the toilet he found out what she had given him!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

I would think that, he will be doing some jail time, and receive a ban from entering Thailand, won't be enjoying a cold beer and Thai hospitality for some time, possibly receive an airline ban as well, after he has time to think, I hope for a few years in jail, a nutter. 

Nobody cares about thailand, they are on a flight out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, it´s just that the rest of the world must chip in to help the Brits to behave.

In that case, send us Brits some of Gotty's German cash, which will be gratefully received, eh chaps......:intheclub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Us posh Brits call it a WC (Water Closet), the riff-raff Brits, call it the bog..............................🤭

I am not posh by any means yet I have never asked where the bog is.

I am aware that the Americans when asked may i use the toilet they go into deep shock.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Sure, like a secret security officer would tell you.

Showed me holstered gun inside his jacket and high on his chest . Also he was in regular contact with the flight crew  .

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Provided by the FAA and on less than 1% of US flights.

Every day there are 45000 flights in the USA , including international & domestic flights . So quite a few air marshals if your 1% is correct . USA has 3000 air marshals  

They should have locked him in the "lavatory" until the plane landed. Why risk letting him out of the "toilet" to be tied to a "seat".

I mean, there are other "John's" passengers could use aboard the aircraft. 😅

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

"all would be passengers should be required to submit a registered IQ identification card."  But what about Thai passengers??  😄 

Well, er, uhm, next question, please.

18 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If it were me, I would have provided him with three options, the 1st would be for him to STFU, or the 2nd option would be for me to gag him, and the 3rd, to ask the stewards to turn the lights down, whilst I knock him out with one punch, naturally after offering him all 3 options, I would then provide him with the 3rd option whether he liked it or not.

I think it's time Stewards did some training on how to apply pepper spray and how to put on handcuffs in situations like this.

I hope he doesn't get let off easily, and the plan returned to Thailand, were justice could be better served than in the UK, fricken nutter.

“Two passengers sat on either side of him and kept pulling him down. We had to put up with his shouting. He was being very verbally abusive.

Pepper Spray on an enclosed space such as an airplane? Really. 

All flights should have an air marshal armed with a silencer along with full immunity for any action they take while the plane is in the air. Two quiet taps to the back of his head, nice quiet flight after that. I am not a physically imposing figure, being of average height and strength, as yourself so giving a one punch knockout would not be something I could do, pulling a trigger.....

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, itsari said:

I am not posh by any means yet I have never asked where the bog is.

I am aware that the Americans when asked may i use the toilet they go into deep shock.

I never said you or all ask where the bog is, I am stating a fact about the term "Bog" relating to a WC...😋

20 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think it's possible to open these doors.

It is still not nice for a passenger to try to open one.

Then there was recently the door of a Boeing plane that came off without anybody trying to open it, but I guess that one doesn't count because it was a door that was not intended to be used as a door, from what I read.

Edited by Puccini

5 hours ago, transam said:

In that case, send us Brits some of Gotty's German cash, which will be gratefully received, eh chaps......:intheclub:

Chip in was in this case a metaphor. However, I did not expect you to understand that. And, as I have told you before. I am not German. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Chip in was in this case a metaphor. However, I did not expect you to understand that. And, as I have told you before. I am not German. 

I thought you told us you were, if not, sorry about that, but you can still give us Brits your money......:clap2:

• Like 1