Thaksin Has Degenerative Bones In The Neck: Pheu Thai Spokesperson

webfact

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

He always has his neck turned at a significant angle, which you would think would be painful, for someone with degenerative bones in his neck.

Clearly, he's not the best actor.

His makeup is getting better though.

"Clearly, he's not the best actor." A fan of Stallone and Arnie Swastika perhaps. 😄

Edited by NoshowJones

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

It' a Miracle, as it seems he has recovered completely hand clapping and all. 

Hun Sen came to visit.

thak_hun.png.5e22b9096039d9e63a19851e97f6d33c.png.64489f7fa73a625362cc64c6cd1fa2e2.png

Is that not Yingluck 3 along from his left? I thought she was still out of the country.

I had a lot of pain in my neck and right arm during covid. Finally had it checked out, hospital ran some x-rays and said there were signs of degeneration. they thought related to aging.

Ended up working with a physical trainer and added a series of daily stretches to my normal workouts. These helped, but only some.

What really helped (and now have no pain) was starting to do pushups regularly again. Hadn't really done these since army days. Good form with neck straight is obviously important. 

I wonder how much of what medicine calls "normal aging degeneration" can be helped in this way.

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Cervical spondylosis is a common part of aging. Millions of people globably exist with this degeneration of the bones and disks of the neck. It would also not be a stretch to think that there are people currently behind bars with this condition.

"....not be stretch..." Actually that might be a solution to his problem, as below:

8 minutes ago, Misty said:

I had a lot of pain in my neck and right arm during covid. Finally had it checked out, hospital ran some x-rays and said there were signs of degeneration. they thought related to aging.

Ended up working with a physical trainer and added a series of daily stretches to my normal workouts. These helped, but only some.

What really helped (and now have no pain) was starting to do pushups regularly again. Hadn't really done these since army days. Good form with neck straight is obviously important. 

I wonder how much of what medicine calls "normal aging degeneration" can be helped in this way.

I too have recently been to have physio at MedPark, (at vast expense), and the stretching exercises have certainly helped. Most of the rest of it is a bit of a racket, as to be expected from the medical hub of the world.

Unless he has a truly serious disease like multiple myeloma, which is cancer of the bone marrow, degenerative bone disease is simply osteoarthritis, which most of us have. 

So this means absolutely nothing, it's a nothing burger, it means less than zero. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

It is interesting that when thaksin was in the hospital, and people were asking about the specifics of his condition(s), we were told that his medical privacy was protected by law.

Now that he's out of the hospital, and on parole, there seems to be no shortage of details from the thaksin camp on his many, many, many health issues.

I'm not sure who this charade is for. No one believes a word said about this fiasco

Because had they given details of his condition, it would have been apparent to everyone, that these conditions could have been treated well and properly within the hospital at the prison but..... 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Cervical spondylosis is a common part of aging. Millions of people globably exist with this degeneration of the bones and disks of the neck. It would also not be a stretch to think that there are people currently behind bars with this condition.

There are certainly plenty with this condition sitting on stools in front of the bars. 😀

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Muhendis said:

What on earth are they are talking about

Degenerative bone disease is simply a posh name for arthritis for which there is no "cure".

Correct.  They said he had arthritis in the spine before he came back. I also it and in the neck too.  I would guess that a large percentage of Thais of his age also have it but they just can't afford treatment. So they just grin and bear it.  What a total shamster!

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Correct.  They said he had arthritis in the spine before he came back. I also it and in the neck too.  I would guess that a large percentage of Thais of his age also have it but they just can't afford treatment. So they just grin and bear it.  What a total shamster!

The count has not got a spine.

He does however have the hide of a rhino.

Edited by sherwood
  • Haha 2